Back to ShaBar's

C
Featured
Colby

Married on 10/06/2017

Tamyron and his team were absolutely fantastic. To begin with, Tamyron was flexible in scheduling our signature drink tasting. He offered several great options, including the Bee Hive, which was AMAZING. During our visit, Tamyron showed us the glassware and different drink stations he had available for our use at no extra charge. Via email, Tamyron was prompt, professional, and always helpful. On the day of our event, the bar ran smoothly and quickly. Our guests were more than pleased at the service and options available to them. We would undoubtedly recommend Shabar for your next event.

Q
Quanica

Married on 07/20/2019

Shabar's is a must have for any event. The companies flexibility and friendliness really made the event wonderful.

Allenbrooke
Allenbrooke Farms

Married on 07/19/2019

Wedding coordination & bar service

Shabar's provided both wedding coordination & bar service for one of our sweet couples! Tamyron and his staff were extremely polite and offered incredible service to guests! It was an absolute pleasure working together! XOXOXO- Allenbrooke Farms (event venue)

H
Helen(MOB)

Married on 10/06/2018

Tamyron is by far the most professional person I’ve ever worked with. As our wedding coordinator, he was a caring perfectionist with attention to detail that made our wedding process care free. If we didn’t have it, he did! Bar tending and wait staff service also phenomenal for both wedding and rehearsal dinner.
Thank you Tamyron and ShaBar’s.

E
Emily

Married on 10/06/2018

Effortless and reliable! Best decision we ever made!

There aren’t enough words to explain how much we valued Tamyron and his teams involvement in our wedding. The bar tending services were exactly what we were hoping for and they anticipated everything we hadn’t even thought about.
On top of bartending, and perhaps much more important, Tamyron was our coordinator for the entire wedding weekend. He was on top of everything (and made it seem effortless, which brought my stress level down substantially! ), he anticipated needs of the guests and those involved, he captured my vision for my wedding and brought it to life perfectly!
I would recommend his planning and/or bartending services to everyone and will definitely be using him for any future parties/events!

A
Adam

Married on 03/17/2018

They did a great job and were very communicative prior to!

Jo

Event date: 12/03/2017

Wonderful to work with, very professional.

T
Travis

Married on 11/04/2017

Hands down one of the best decisions we made was hiring Shabar's mobile bar service for our wedding. The drinks were delicious, original, and everyone is still talking about them. The service Tamyron and his team provided was absolute perfection. They were super friendly and provided quick drinks and tons of enthusiasm. They also kept the buffet food fresh, trash picked up and went above and beyond anything we could have expected. I could go on and on, but I only have good things to say about Shabar's! We highly recommend Shabar's for any and all of your mobile bar service needs! Book them for your next party! -Lonnie & Travis

T
Tracy

Event date: 10/06/2017

Very professional! Would definitely use again.

S
Starr

Married on 09/16/2017

Tamyron and his staff were professional and timely but most importantly the food was delicious.

S
Sha'Tika

Married on 04/25/2017

ShaBar's provides quality service and professionalism at the highest level. For every occassion, ShaBar's caters to your event needs from start to finish.

K
Kim

Married on 04/22/2017

Amazing... Had nothing but compliments from my guests about how great the bartenders were! So easy to work with, from the start of the process until the end! I would truly recommend Shabar's to anyone! :)

M
Mr.

Married on 12/18/2016

Ummmm, this wasn't a wedding, it was my twin brother and I 40th Bday Gala. I cannot find the words for the professionalism that Shabar's has displayed at this event and the friendliness during the planning ect.... So I will let my ratings above speak for me ;)

Jesse

Married on 12/18/2016

Please do not think twice! Shabar's is "IT"

User7384741

Event date: 11/02/2016

We used Shabar's at our private event in Nashville. We were extremely pleased with this concept and use them again in the future. Excellent employees to work with!

Jessica

Married on 10/22/2016

Wow!

Could not possibly rate ShaBar's services any higher! Incredible! They helped me out last minute when I was in a pinch last minute, were SO fun and total professionals! Not only did my husband and I LOVE the staff but so did ALL our guests! Amazing amazing amazing!

Jess & Seth

V
Victor

Married on 07/01/2016

I have used ShaBar's for numerous events including small and large parties, conferences, and memorials. Met every expectatipn with elegance, class, highest professionalism, and sensitivity. Victor Anderson, Vanderbilt University.

E
Eric

Married on 05/23/2015

ShaBar's is a company about professional and value to their customers. They listen to what you need and go above and beyond your expectations. I'd recommend them to anyone.

R
Rose

Married on 06/02/2018

Very professional on time worked well with all visitors in wedding party I would highly recommend this company

Jo

Event date: 12/03/2017

Shavers was great to work with.

D
D P

Married on 05/06/2016

Did a great job at presentation, staffing, special requests, and keeping everything available!