Back to Shanelle Nicole Photography

Featured
Jeff Anderson

Married on 05/30/2018

Amazing experience

I honestly Couldn’t have asked for anything better
Quality was second to none Shanelle took pride in making sure the shots taken were not only to her standards but most importantly mine. Not once did I get the typical sigh or look of annoyance when I didn’t like a shot or asked for something to be taken again during the preliminary stages of the day. But too take things a step further when everything became live and our day that we had been planning and waiting for for 2 years now seriously couldn’t have gone better. It’s like she became one with her camera and one with our moment she instinctively knew when a shot that couldn’t never be captured again was coming and I didn’t second guess if she got it
She stayed distant but at the same time I knew she was right there I knew my moments and our day were in the best hands capaable one I felt the energy of someone passionate about what they do and the look of sincerity and understanding of how much this meant to me
If anyone knows a wedding that day fades in our minds eventually and we forget things and experience things we can only pray to remember... But I didn’t have to worry about forgettting anything or even pray to remember those particular moments cause she was on it she got them and I couldn’t have been in better hands
I can’t even express my gratitude for that and the outstanding quality and love that went into these photographs that were about me and my day yet it was as if Shanelle was treating it as her day and put that exact quality and love I would have put into it myself

Alicia Wichmann

Married on 10/29/2018

Best Photographer Ever!!!

If you are looking for someone to capture beloved memories of your family then Shanelle is that person! She is so great with my littles and has a way of making you feel comfortable. Shanelle is professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

J
Jenny C

Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing talent!!

Shanelle is the best photographer I’ve ever worked with by far. She has a good eye for posing people individually and in groups. She is very creative and open to any ideas that you might want to try. My sessions with with her have always been low stress and super comfortable - never rushed. I feel like she really goes out of her way to make sure she gets everything perfect. She is flexible with her scheduling, has a quick turn around and is priced fair. Book her! You won’t regret it!

S
Shalisa Sommer

Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing!

Absolutely amaaaaazing!

Shanelle Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you! It was a pleasure working with you for bridals, boudoir, and your wedding day!!

B
Bailey Kunz

Married on 06/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Had the best time working with Shanelle for our engagement to wedding! Pictures turned out amazing! I was so happy with everything!

Shanelle Nicole Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest. It was a pleasure working with you both! I loved how fun and up for anything you were. I mean, who else would continue shooting in the rain with me;-)

An

Married on 07/08/2017

Sooo amazing!

Working with Shanelle was perfect. She was so flexible, and I ended up with pictures way better than I imagined. She captured my special day perfectly. She was budget friendly and worked with me, and what I wanted. I highly recommend going with Shanelle to take all your picture needs. She is amazing!

K
Kimberly Lamb

Married on 10/02/2015

Amazing photographer!!

Shanelle did an amazing job with my bridal pictures and on our wedding day! I am completely in love with the outcome of the pictures that see took. See is very talented and professional. We will treasure or wedding pictures forever!

H
Hannah Olsen

Married on 08/08/2015

Experience

She was a lot of fun to take pictures with. She’s easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable. She is willing to do more.

Shanelle Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you Hannah! I loved working with you both:-) Also, love following your family on social media. Your newest addition is the cutest!

M
Marty

Married on 02/21/2013

Shanelle photographed my sons wedding. The thought and time that she put into posing everyone to get the best result was impressive. She is Eloquent and has knack for Precision. Her personality is outgoing and inviting which put everyone at ease during pictures. She was very flexible we originally booked her for valentines day but had to change the date to the following Thursday due to venue complications. We are so grateful for her and her work.

Shanelle Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you for this Beautiful review! It was a pleasure to Photograph this wedding!

T
Taylor

Married on 02/21/2013

I had the pleasure of seeing shanelle hard at work during my brothers wedding. She was friendly and made pictures enjoyable even though it was super cold. She was considerate of the temp especially with grandparents she made sure to get them in and out fast. I cant wait to get married so i can hire her

Shanelle Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you Taylor. It was my pleasure to work with your family! Best wishes!

M
Marisa

Married on 02/21/2012

Our winter wedding!

Shanelle was amazing! Our experience on our wedding day was made even brighter with her! Her work is clean, beautiful, and not something you can get with anyone! She is very professional! She knows what she is doing behind the camera. I am SO glad I trusted her to capture one of the most important days of our lives. Thank you Shanelle!

C
cody

Married on 08/05/2011

We were extremely pleased with the photos that were taken by Shanelle for out wedding. They all turned out very beautiful and were exactly what we were hoping for. She is also very easy to work with. You can really feel that her main goal is to make your wedding an even better experience and one that you will remember forever. I would recommend Shanelle to everyone.

S
Sherry

Married on 10/16/2010

Shanelle was so accommodating and made every effort to create beautiful bridal and wedding photos! She traveled long distance to our wedding site and spent the whole day with us.
The photography was excellent!

C
Chris

Married on 08/16/2010

Shanelle did an outstanding job for my wife and I. She truly exceeded our expectations. Shanelle captured such beautiful moments that will now never be forgotten. The photo's are superb! And anybody wanting a bang for their buck should not hesitate to have Shanelle capture their special moments. Thank you Shanelle! We will use you again

Alaina

Married on 08/14/2010

Shanelle did our daughter's wedding a few years ago. It was her first wedding and the pictures turned out spectacular. She made two collages of the bridal pictures that we put up at the reception. All the guests commented on how beautiful and professional looking they were. My daughter hangs them on her walls in her home today and still receives compliments on them. She likes to use her own individuality which really adds to your wedding and gets pictures that I haven't seen other photographers do so it really added to our wedding album. If you want the same old photographer then don't use Shanelle, if you want unique and exquisite pictures use Shanelle Nicole Photography.

Alexandra

Married on 06/08/2013

Shanelle photographed our wedding and it was a joy to work with her! She was prompt, professional, friendly, fun and worked really hard to get all the shots she thought we would want. I would hire Shanelle again in a minute!

Shanelle Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you Alex! It was such a joy to work with you and your family as well! Best wishes for a long and healthy life for both of you:-)

H
Hilde

Married on 04/19/2013

I loved working with Shanelle! I got awesome wedding/engagement pictures and not only that but I got to make my husband a sexy little boudoir book that he loved! She knows how to capture the right moments and make you look flawless. I would recommend her to anyone looking for their big event! Her Prices are irresistible as well!