Back to Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist

| Santa Barbara, CA See photos, pricing and details

2 Reviews for Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist

Married on 10/06/2018

Perfection

Shannon came recommended from my wedding planner and now I see why. She is amazing! My trial was already so beautiful but my husband wanted slightly less makeup. I shared that with her on my wedding day and I didn’t think I could like it more than I already did on my trial day but wow! It was so perfect. She’s great just based on her experience but if you tell her what you want she will deliver. She’s also super nice and easy to talk to. She’s super realiable and even her assistant who helped do makeup for girls in my wedding party was great! I highly recommend!

H

Married on 05/10/2016

Shannon is AMAZING! Every bride wants to feel special on her wedding day. She not only brings years of experience, but she is personable, listens carefully, pays close attention to detail and genuinely cares about your needs. Willing to go above and beyond applying makeup, she even assisted me with numerous small but important tasks throughout my day. We eloped and I only had my hair and makeup girls to help me. AKA my Glam Squad! Thank God for them!

Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist's reply:

Aww, thank you Hilary, I just saw this. It was a pleasure meeting you and your groom, and getting to be a part of two fun days during your California wedding adventure! You were both so gracious and such fun to be around. You made my job easy! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip. Many happy blessings to you and your hubby!