Back to Shelby Theisner Makeup

V
Featured
Veronica

Married on 06/03/2017

Shelby Theisner did an amazing job on my makeup for my big day! She took the look I described to her and made it happened. I loved how I looked. The pictures came out amazing! Thank you for making me feel gorgeous.

C
Catherine

Married on 10/21/2018

Shelby did a wonderful job doing my makeup for engagement pictures!

Married on 10/19/2018

Overall Great!

Shelby is so sweet, kind, and talented. She was on time, and knew what to do based off our colors and styles and it worked perfectly. I loved my bridesmaids and mothers makeup! She did fantastic with my hair and makeup! I felt so beautiful that day!

L
Leah

Married on 08/18/2018

Shelby did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Shelby is professional and easy to work with. She listened to my ideas while providing valuable input to make my hair and makeup perfect for my big day. I would definitely recommend Shelby!

T
Taylor

Married on 08/11/2018

Shelby did an incredible job of executing exactly what I asked for. I don’t wear makeup often, so I wanted a more natural looked and I really loved the result!

M

Married on 04/14/2018

I hired Shelby to do my hair and makeup as a guest at a wedding, but would have hired her for my own wedding last year if i knew her then! First, Shelby was very responsive and easy to communicate with when scheduling our appointment. She is extremely pleasant, personable, and exceptional at her job. She knew exactly what type of makeup would look great on me and executed it perfectly, i got compliments all night and the pictures are all fantastic. Also, Shelby was able to use photo examples for what I wanted for my hairstyle, and put her own special twist on it to give me a super cool up-do that nobody else at the wedding had! Thank you Shelby! Would absolutely hire again and recommend.

C
Christy

Married on 04/14/2018

Shelby was so sweet and listen to what each of us wanted and accommodated our individual needs. She was cool under pressure when it got down to the wire to finish everyone on time. Everyone looked beautiful and their makeup lasted all day and night! She was wonderful and I’d definitely recommend her!

K
Katie

Married on 04/07/2018

I have used Shelby several times for make up application for various events, including my wedding! She’s always professional and very attentive and makes sure that you love what she creates. Shelby is also very knowledgeable about different makeup applications and techniques to create unique looks. Calling her again soon!

A
Allie

Married on 03/27/2018

Shelby was on time and so great to work with!

M
Makayla

Married on 12/27/2017

Shelby did an amazing job on my makeup the day of my wedding!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 04/09/2016

Shelby is so talented and sweet. She was extremely flexible and everyone loved my makeup. I have used her on multiple other occasions since my wedding because she does such a fantastic job. I highly recommend her.

A
Allison

Event date: 04/28/2018

Shelby is a true gem. She takes her time and explains each product she is using and the rational behind using it. She is gentle and kind, and cares about the work she produces. My make up was natural and stunning, not too much and not too little, just the right amount. I received many compliments on her work! Shelby is professional and educated on make up and made me even more beautiful! Thank you shelby for your expertise and kind spirit!