Back to Sheraton Stamford Hotel

9 Reviews for Sheraton Stamford Hotel

K
Kathryn

Married on 04/07/2018

We had an AMAZING wedding at the Sheraton. From the moment we started working with Barbara, it was wonderful. The planning was seamless. She personally helped us book a post-wedding brunch, a room block, and even got some special requests taken care of! The food was incredible and the service on the day/evening of our wedding made us feel like royalty. All of our guests raved about the cocktail hour, layout of the venue, and the delicious dinner. We even retired to our bridal suite to find champagne and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us that night. Thank you for making our wedding the most magical of days!

User4949950

2+ years ago

Working with Barbara was an absolute pleasure. She was extremely responsive, professional, and a great partner to help us plan our special day. Trust me when I say this - you're in great hands with Barbara, she's a true class act.

S
Stephanie

Married on 07/25/2015

We had our wedding here and couldn't have been more happy. The price per person was better than most places in the area. Barbara the event coordinator was fantastic! And really led you through the process with a smile. She always was prompt with answering questions and let us really make the wedding special to us. The hotel bar was open till 2am, so the party did not stop after the reception had ended. We also had a brunch the next day, which was nice to see everyone one more time before they departed. 5 stars!

A
Abiola

Married on 08/03/2013

Having my wedding here was a good idea! The event planner was so helpful and had such great advice and recommendations to help us save money. She was in touch with us from start to finish and she always inspired confidence. The service was great and the servers were so professional. We had very early access to the hall to decorate and the event planner always volunteered whatever she could to make sure we had a fabulous party. Ill recommend Stamford Sheraton any day, it was a worthy expense.

J
Jamie

Married on 09/23/2011

Amazing Amazing! Very great people, excellent experience, accomodating, good food, good rates.

P
Maria

Married on 01/10/2010

Margaret and her staff, thank you for a great job. My wedding was perfect.
Our guests had a Fantastic time. From the cocktail hour, the Food and the Service everthing was perfect. The block of room was a great idea from Margaret for my out of town family and friends.
We highly recommend the Holiday Inn downtown Stamford.

Courtney
Courtney Moavero

Getting married on 10/25/2019

Love this place!

We were recommended the Sheraton by 3 different people and so happy we did! Barb Green is THE BEST. I’m so grateful for her and my wedding is still 6 months away! The place is beautiful, they’re flexible, professional and I just couldn’t ask for more. Can’t wait to party there all night! :)

P.S. My photos are awful and don’t do it justice AT ALL!

User2597175

2+ years ago

I actually just recommended this vendor to a friend. The food was outstanding, so was the service and the accommodations. My wedding couldn't have been better :)

Nicole
Nicole Perone

Married on 04/27/2019

3.2

With So Many Options in Stamford, Not Worth the Agita

We used the Sheraton solely as accommodations for our wedding, and it was not the easiest experience. Barbara did not always seem to have the best answers, or was contradicted by another employee (sales manager). She was not always as responsive as she could have been, or accommodating (did not feel like we were consistently getting good deals - often required my father to intervene). Because our wedding coincided with other events which the Sheraton was housing, I felt like they were easily flustered or we got lost in the shuffle. The one redemption was the shuttle driver, who was the best!