Back to Shoal Creek Golf Course

31 Reviews for Shoal Creek Golf Course

K
kimberley

Married on 09/18/2010

I have never planned a event and had the service that we received with Shoal Creek. I have planned serveral events with my job and planning my wedding could have been the most stressfull event ever but the corroperation and help from everyone on the staff with Shoal Creek was amazing

thanks so much

K
kimberley

Married on 09/18/2010

This was the most amazing eperenice every and I thank them so much for helping us have the best day ever. The weather didn't coperate with us that day but the staff helped us overcome that and still have the wedding of our dreams

A
Ashley

Married on 07/10/2010

The overall service of this place is amazeing! Emily, was always willing to make my schedule work with hers and provided great ideas on how to decorate the ballroom to make it our own special place to celebrate the biggest day of our lives. Planning on a budget was not an issue, here I was given a ton of options and was able to design my own menu. Not to mention there's no hidden costs! Evertything you would need from linens, tables and chairs to food and beverages; along with some accent decor is available and included in the price. The beautiful landscape made for unbelievable photos as well. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about this place and their staff, it's the total package.

Grace
Grace

Married on 11/07/2009

Shoal Creek Golf Course is an amazing location for a reception and/or wedding service. The staff were wonderful to work with and went above and beyond to ensure everything at our wedding reception was perfect. The food provided by in house food/bev staff was exceptional and complimented by my guests. I would definitely book there again!

C
Carole

Married on 06/26/2010

The Venues was perfect and beautiful decorated, the staff very attentive to the guests and the Event planner, Emily Hull was amazing. She was quick to reply with any questions and concerns, helped us stay on budget and above all very patient. Everything turned out better than I expected.

Also, all the guests' comments were very positive.

Carole DeSimone

User3898002

2+ years ago

Very pretty and scenic. Price was good and the food was great. The staff was awesome to work with. The bar was fun and the patio was nice to go relax and drink at.