Back to Sidestreet Boutique

T
Featured
Thomas

Married on 07/21/2018

Joanna was such a pleasure to work with! She was helpful through the whole process! Since this was a destination wedding I was a little worried that the suits wouldn’t fit or there would be issues since we tried them on for the first time only a couple days before the wedding. However, they ended up being perfect and our experience couldn’t have been better.

susanne

Married on 12/08/2018

December wedding

JoAnne made our wedding PERFECT! Thank you so much for taking care of us and for getting our LAST MINUTE GROOMSMAN taken care of. The tuxes looked great and the colors were RIGHT ON! Your a delight and will defiantly recommend you to anyone I can! We appreciate you so much! Susanne and Michael Steffen-Lanza (12/8/18)

B
Brian

Married on 08/03/2018

Side street was awesome. We came in with no idea what we were looking for and they had us looking sharp in no time..

Cole

Married on 07/21/2018

We got everything we needed very easily, and even when the pants showed up and the style was too tight Joanna was able to rush a new order for the next day!

N
Nick

Married on 05/05/2018

They were AMAZING,my order had 15 tuxedos and orders from 4 different states, and all we're handled exceptionally!

Suzanne

Married on 04/14/2018

Joanna was the best efficient we had a destination wedding and she called us three months before to make sure everything was correct a A plus experience we highly recommend her

A
Anna

Married on 09/08/2017

Joanna is amazing! She was very helpful and responsive. I loved the fact that we could rent suits in Tahoe!

A
Aaron

Married on 07/08/2017

Great experience! Joanna was awesome!

Charles

Married on 07/08/2017

I booked tuxedos for my wedding earlier this month and everything went as planned. Everything was perfect and the quality of the wardrobe was top notch. I needed the pants lengthened and that was done in less than 2r hrs. I have nothing but good things to say. Good work!

Christine

Married on 07/07/2017

We had a great experience.. Joanna was great and made sure we were happy. Also alterations that were made were done very fast making our day so much easier...

R
RJ

Married on 06/18/2017

Amazing to work with! Everything went perfect! So helpful!

Sherese

Married on 10/20/2016

Great service very easy getting my family in and out when we were sized for tuxedos - and that's 3 kiddo's under six :) I would definitely use this company again!

User6895622

2+ years ago

Joanna was very helpful in setting us up over email because we had a destination wedding. She pointed us to a very helpful online tux builder from which she was able to order our exact choices. I think we looked great! We had alterations done the day before the wedding. I think only one of my groomsmen could have benefited from a wide shoe size. Our group was small, so we didn't get a discount, but if you have a group of about 6 or more, I think you'll get the groom's free. They are very conveniently located near Stateline on Lake Tahoe Blvd.

User6527781

2+ years ago

We had a great experience working with Joanna!

Sara

Married on 09/14/2015

We had a destination wedding in South Lake Tahoe at Emerald Bay. We live in South Dakota and I was a little nervous about how to rent a tux from such a long distance. Sidestreet Boutique was awesome! They were so easy to work with and replied quickly to any questions I had. The shop is super cute with lots of fun stuff, too! Thanks for helping make our wedding day so fabulous!

P
Patrick

Married on 05/30/2015

Joanna was great! We originally had reserved tuxedos for our wedding through Men's Wearhouse. When we got the quote back, Sidestreet beat them by about $40 and provided the convenience of being right in town and being very attentive to our needs. Any minor fitting issues were handled easily and everyone looked great. Thanks for making the tuxedo rental so easy!

Chris

Married on 05/21/2015

Joanna was great and made my whole wedding party look great. The shoes didn't fit properly on one of my groomsmen, but she was able to take care of that rather fast. Everyone came from far away and they assisted us with no problem. I would definitely recommend Side Street Boutique if you are in Tahoe. They are friendly, fast and fun to work with. Thanks again!

M
Mandy

Married on 05/15/2015

Absolutely loved the Camo Vest :-) Perfect for our wedding! My Boys looked very sharp! Thank you again everyone at Sidestreet boutique!

Jennifer

Married on 05/10/2015

Joanna was a delight! She made it so easy to get my son's tux for our destination wedding in Tahoe. Joanna sent us the measurement form, and had the tux ready when we arrived in Tahoe on Friday afternoon. Sidestreet Boutique's seamstress did a quick alteration on the spot, and we left the store with the tux in hand for Sunday's ceremony. All the sales associates were polite and professional.

Jon

Married on 05/03/2015

I love working with side stree boutique they are amazingly

User4463067

2+ years ago

I needed a tux in 2 days for my wedding. I was in southern California and the wedding was in Lake Tahoe. I was able to build my tuxedo using there program over the internet. Then i just had to call them with my measurements and the details of my tuxedo I built. They were able to get my tux on time, and it fit perfect no adjustments needed. Great place!

User3614721

2+ years ago

We recently used Sidestreet to rent tuxedos for our South Lake Tahoe wedding. We were really nervous as we were coming from out of town, and the two groomsmen were coming from overseas. Joanna was great. She made special arrangements for my husband to try on a tuxedo in advance in the spring while we were in town to do planning, gave us great instructions for measurements, and completed last minute hem/sleeves/shirt size alterations for everyone with plenty of time to spare before the wedding. She even pressed my husband's tie (he decided to use his own rather than a rental). Joanna gave us friendly, professional, high quality service. I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone getting married in the Lake Tahoe area.

Jonathan

Married on 08/30/2014

Joanna was awesome! She was so helpful and attentive, especially I was doing all of my ordering from out of state.

D
Darcy

Married on 08/09/2014

Joanna was so excellent to work with and so very helpful! My husband and our groomsmen looked so great. We had an issue with sizing when picking up the tuxes two days before the wedding, but Joanna was able to rectify the problem with no issue. The quality of the suits was excellent too, they all looked very sharp and brand new. Awesome perk... She picks up the suits/tuxes from most major hotels in the South Lake Tahoe area, alleviating one less worry for us when leaving. Thanks Joanna!

John

Married on 08/02/2014

They were professional, punctual, and flexible.

They ordered everything as discussed on time and correctly. I would use their services again without any hesitation.