Back to Siera Harbin Photography

Erika
Erika Davidson

Getting married on 05/29/2020

Engagement Photos

Siera Harbin is not only an amazing photographer, but she is extremely personable and truly cares about her clients. She wanted to get to know us before the shoot and worked with us to find the location and esthetic that best represents us as a couple. Her professionalism and knowledge of shooting locations is impeccable. During the shoot we loved her direction and ease. She made us feel comfortable and silly and it allowed us to get the best variety of photos! Sierra knows what she is doing! That's why we also hired her to shoot our wedding! ;)

Hannah
Hannah Lu

Getting married on 12/07/2019

Dream come true!!

Siera has taken photos for my fiancé and I twice already and will also be doing at lease one more this year (boudoir). She makes everything so comfortable and fun and really captures the feelings in the moment. When I look back at the engagement (and surprise proposal) photos I remember the fun that Ben and I had in the desert and the excitement of the day. She didn’t have us pose in unnatural/ stiff ways either, which was so nice! She’s amazing and would be a fun and worthwhile addition to any wedding or engagement shoot.

Siera Harbin Photography's reply:

AHH 😍 Thank you so much!! Can’t wait to do another shoot with you!! You both were a D R E A M and so so fun. Wishing you both a loving and happy marriage
XX Siera Harbin

C
Caroline Maxine Petersen

Married on 08/24/2019

SO happy!!!

Siera has the BEST personality. She is so fun to be around and makes it so easy and fun! We hired her for an engagement shoot and we were nervous about how well we would do as models because were not naturally photogenic! She TOTALLY made us feel comfortable and kept us laughing and having a good time the entire time. Her personality is so contagious, you will love her! And to top it off the photos completely blew my fiancé and I away! They are so beautiful! She really has an eye for it!

Dana
Dana Miller

Married on 07/08/2019

We love Siera!!!

My husband and I did a little anniversary shoot with Siera and I cannot say enough good things about our experience! From start to finish she was not only bubbly and so kind but she had us laughing so much our faces hurt! We felt so comfortable and were having so much fun that it really showed in our photos and she was able to capture us at our very best and most natural. I am in loooove with the photos and I’m printing them to hang on the walls of our home. We are so grateful for the opportunity to have worked with her and will cherish these photos forever.

I
Ilana Woods

Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Experience

Working with Siera and her team was perfect! She shot my rehearsal dinner and our wedding and we were so happy with the photos. Siera and her second shooter were extremely professional but also warm and happy, so everyone felt at ease while they took photos. I really loved how everything came out. I think it was an incredible value for the quality of photos and experience considering the price. Would recommend for Siera Harbin for your wedding or any special event!

B
Brianna Rapoza

Married on 03/15/2019

Ahhhhmazing

Siera is literally THE BEST! She was so easy going to talk to from the beginning and answered all of my weird questions before even booking! Once we booked her, she turned into photographer/bff/biggest fan/anything! She is so fun to work with because she is genuinely excited to be your photographer!
The first photo shoot we did with her was our engagement shoot! My husband does not like taking pictures and she made us look fabulous! She just let us do our natural thing and helped with slight posing and what not! Not to mention we had our edited photos back within A WEEK!
Next, I asked her to do my bridal shower. She had never done a bridal shower shoot before and was so willing to do it! She got such beautiful shots and it was amazing to not have to make a family member shoot. Also, my family and friends LOVED her and have since wanted her at all events! Lol Also, pictures again were edited within A WEEK!
Next, I decided I wanted to do a boudoir shoot for my husband about a month before our wedding! I could not find a photographer who would be able to get it done. Well what do you know, Siera had never done a boudoir shoot before and she offered to do mine! She is so funny and easy to talk to that during my photoshoot I felt so comfortable! She again, worked her magic and had the photos edited, printed in an album and delivered to me within 3 weeks!
The last shoot she did for us was our wedding and obvi that's our fave! She had the most perfect timeline for us which was so helpful. She got every shot we wanted and more! She is not afraid to tell people where they need to go and when they need to be there which was so important to us because of the size of our wedding. Every one at our wedding LOVED her and how she just blended in with everyone yet still getting the BEST shots. She delivered 3000+ photos to us (half black/white, half colored) within 7 weeks which was just amazing to me!
Basically she is literally the best and everyone needs to book her ASAP!

K
Katie Riopka

Married on 01/11/2019

Couldn’t be better

Siera not only produces BEAUTIFUL images of you and your loved one(s), but also creates images that are true to who you are that feel genuine and really reveal the love between you two. Not only that, but she somehow magically makes two camera awkward people feel completely at ease and surprisingly enjoy the photoshoot! She additionally gives you sooo many photos at such a great price and quickly as well! I can’t say enough great things about her.

K
Kamelia Vahneshan

Married on 12/29/2018

engagment session

I couldn’t be happier with her personality, flexibility, character and of course final work
she is AMAZING

Siera Harbin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kamelia!! Im so happy that I was able to work with the both of you. I CANT wait to work together again!
xoxo

R
Rebecca Rinard

Married on 08/17/2018

Cutest couple pictures

Siera is an amazing photographer whose talent shows in the gorgeous pictures she takes! The whole experience was so comfortable and fun. She kept us smiling the entire time, it felt so effortless to take pictures with my significant other. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Siera Harbin Photography's reply:

Thanks Rebecca!! it means SO much to me that you guys loved your experience! And of course the pics! You were both so fun to shoot!! I can't wait for the upcoming photos we will take!!
xoxo