Back to Sifi Entertainment

D
Featured
David

Married on 04/27/2018

Simon Brings the Energy, Fun and gives your wedding that professional aspect of announcing you’re events. I loved it! He was able to use a custom song that we created for my mother son dance and the crowd went nuts!

J

Getting married on 07/27/2019

Amazing company! Absolutely the best around!

Sifi Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jessica, we loved being apart of your big day!

R
Ross Levine

Married on 06/16/2019

Great Wedding DJ

Simon was great. He was professional and did a great job of getting people onto the dance floor. His planning forms make sure every detail is accounted for ahead of time, and the whole process was hassle free. We would definitely recommend him.

S
Savannah Ziesman Asbury

Married on 06/01/2019

The best dj

We had the most amazing night at our wedding because of DJ Gary. Instantly from the first song he played we had everyone on the dance floor all night long. We absolutely loved working with SIFI. It was always professional. Quick response, and easy! We are so happy we chose them to be apart of such a big night for us. We definitely recommend! Everyone from our wedding just raves about how great of a DJ we had and we couldn’t agree more.

Julie
Julie Anne Barber

Married on 06/01/2019

They Bring the Party....

SIFI Entertainment is amazing! I have used them professionally and personally for the last 3 years. They always bring the party. You won't regret booking them for your event!
- Julie Anne of Julie Anne Photography

Married on 05/18/2019

Dance floor was packed!!

Simon was AMAZING! I was a little nervous going into the wedding because I simply did not have the time to create a full playlist. I figured I could leave that up to the professionals - and I was right! I told Simon the details of our vibe and guests and he ran with it. The dance floor was packed all night. We loved how he mixed the songs and didn't stay on one song for too long so we got to hear a ton of music. He also did our lighting which was perfect. Intimate and romantic during dinner, and then turned the place into a club at night! I would highly recommend Simon and his team for your event!

Mary

Great Experience!

SIFI was very responsive and easy to work with. They got everyone up and on the dance floor. I would recommend SIFI for sure!

K
Kelsey

Married on 04/27/2019

Personable and fun to make our wedding reception magical!

Y'all went above and beyond to make our wedding reception was the most special, memorable, fun, beautiful, easy-going, one-of-a-kind, and magical experience. Our guests keep raving about how much fun they had and how it was one of the best weddings and receptions they have ever been a part of. Simon and the Sifi crew were incredibly professional from the get-go, talking through options and explaining everything while we navigated the wedding planning process. I was nervous as my (now) husband and I have VERY different tastes in music, so I appreciated imputing our own music into the client portal prior (very user friendly might I add) for the entire reception- it allowed us to make the night TRULY about us from the start of the cocktail hour, throughout dinner, and the remainder of the time on the dance floor! Thank you for capturing all the fun and making us both laugh and allowing us to be ourselves. The DJ and musicians were phenomenal and so personable and they constantly were including every single one of our guests, no matter their age. It was the greatest day of our lives. From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Corinna
Corinna

Married on 04/27/2019

Kept everyone dancing all night

Simon and SIFI Entertainment were incredible. They played every song we requested, were great MCs, and kept our guests dancing until the very end of the night. Cannot recommend them enough!

B
Ben Aqua

Married on 04/06/2019

Great night on the dance floor

Hiring SiFi Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made. Simon was our DJ and he did a great job playing a mix of songs that everyone loved. Right when he started playing music, everyone, from our friends to our grandparents’ friends, were on the dance floor for the whole night. We still have friends who tell us that our dance party was the most fun they’ve had at a wedding! We are so thankful for Simon’s ability to throw an amazing party - it was a night we’ll never forget.

Haley
Haley Keith

Married on 03/16/2019

Such an amazing time!

Simon and his team were absolutely amazing to work with! They really got the party started, and everyone kept saying how great the music and party was. We had Simon also do the music for the reception and cocktail hour, and we were so impressed! I would definitely recommend.

C
Courtney

Married on 03/02/2019

Sifi Entertainment

Such fabulous people to work with! We had DJ Gary and he kept people out on the dance floor all night long. 10/10 would recommend!

A
Andrea Henriquez

Married on 12/28/2018

Great DJ for Your Special Day

We loved working with SIFI Entertainment. They were very accommodating to all of our requests. We had an American/Latin wedding so the music was very important for us. Since the beginning I was in contact with the DJ that they assign to us and I was able to talk to him about what we wanted or not. This is one of the best DJ/Music companies that I have worked with. Very happy with their service.

Kayla
Kayla Yerden

Married on 12/22/2018

Exceeded ALL of my expectations

SiFi Entertainment exceeded my expectations in EVERY way. Simon is easy to get in touch with, an attentive listener, a fun person, and very professional. But most importantly - he MADE our dance floor! My photographer said she'd never seen so many people dancing at a wedding, and I had at least 10 people come up to me just to say that our dj was awesome. He kept everybody moving, having a great time, and that was important to me. I can tell he's experienced and truly knows how to read a room. I would hire him again in a heartbeat and recommend him to my closest friends. You won't regret working with SiFi Entertainment.

L
Lisa

Married on 11/10/2018

Everyone's feet hurt from dancing!

HANDS DOWN THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS! If you are a bride or groom who want your guests to have the time of their lives at your reception, book SIFI Entertainment IMMEDIATELY! We had the pleasure of working with DJ SIFI and snagged the coveted Saxophone/Conga drums package as well as their amazing photo booth. Our guests did not leave the dance floor the entire night (except to go to the photo booth!)! They were so accommodating (even working with my little brother without me knowing for a surprise performance) and their website and online client tools made the whole experience so easy and fun. I am blown away at how much fun our reception was and the fact that there was music for everyone to dance and sing along to! They even let me grab the mic at one point to Call The Dawgs! Thanks again for rocking our reception!

Y
Yuliya

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect, exactly what we were looking for!

Sifi Entertainment did a great job for our wedding this past weekend. Chris was our DJ, Deshawn was on percussion and Nick was on the saxophone. Everyone arrived on time and set up everything perfectly. All of our guests really enjoyed how Sifi-entertainment was able to incorporate the saxophone with the music Chris was Dj-ing, in addition to how unique and fun the percussionist performed! Both instrument additions really made our wedding music stand out from any event we had ever attended before!
We would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great group of people to work their wedding or any event!
Thanks again Sifi Entertainment!

L
Laura

Married on 10/06/2018

SIFI Entertainment made my daughters wedding absolutely amazing! Planning was easy and Simon was very responsive to all our requests! I would highly recommend SIFI to anyone wanting an incredible time!

Jason
Jason Hitt

Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect experience

My wife and I want the world to know what an amazing, professional job SiFi Entertainment did for our wedding! We are a little delayed in writing this review due to the hustle and bustle of life, but it seems like just yesterday and the experience is still fresh on our minds.

I have worked with Simon (DJ SiFi) on multiple occasions in the past from a bar/club aspect and have seen him grow his business immensely over the years. His friendliness and professionalism have remained intact all along the way. So obviously he was a top choice for me for our special wedding day. Unfortunately due to the success of his business I was not able to have him perform at mine because he is booked so far in advance, however he has several professionally trained DJs in his arsenal and DJ Julio was the man!

The process with SiFi Entertainment is extremely streamlined and user-friendly. The online registration and contract agreement is very straightforward and easy to complete. SiFi Entertainment has multiple package options to tailor to your wedding needs. We chose the Andromeda package and it was perfect for our wedding as we had the ceremony and cocktail hour outdoors and our reception indoors. DJ Julio came prepared with everything he needed and we didn't have to spend any time on our day dealing with any instructions or semantics.

This leads me to one of my favorite parts of the experience dealing with SiFi Entertainment. They use an online planning portal so you and your significant other can sit down and input all of the information about your wedding party the DJ is going to need, as well as choose the different songs you want him/her to play for the specific activities throughout the entire ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. Not only are all of your song options categorized to make it extremely easy and fun to make your choices, but every song has a sample snippet you can listen to! This takes all the manual work out of everything and they just show up ready to go with everything tailored to your wedding as you have chosen. We really loved that aspect of the process.

As I am not planning to have another wedding, all I can do is highly recommend SiFi Entertainment for your wedding and I will also be looking their way for other types of events they specialize in!

Sincerely thank you Simon, DJ Julio, and SiFi Entertainment!

A
Ashley

Married on 10/05/2018

Looking For a Reason To Hire Again!!

Let me start out by saying that I knew next to nothing about planning a wedding before I got engaged. During the process, one of the most important decisions we knew we had to make was the music. It's been about 2 weeks since we've been married, and one of the 2 things we keep hearing from our guests is "OMG who was your DJ?!"

Simon made our reception one of the most energetic and fun dance floors I have ever been on! Our reception ended at 12:30 and nobody wanted to leave! He completely understood our style - from what we liked, to what we didn't want to hear. The mixes and selections were on point! From ages 4-80, the dance floor was PACKED!

If there's ever an event in the future where I need a DJ, I will 100000% be calling Simon.

Michael

Married on 09/09/2018

I recently had the privilege of working with Sifi Entertainment for my wedding on 9.9.18. We met Simon the owner over a year ago while we were making our vendor selections. Right away he listened to what we wanted instead of telling us what we needed or should do or have. He knew that this moment was ours and not anyone else’s and that it needed to be special. He also took into consideration what music meant to me and my husband. Music takes you back to so many different times and occasions that either made you laugh, cry or just makes you want to dance.

Over the course of the year we went back and forth giving our song selections, and he was very patient with us because we can be picky and indecisive. Wedding Day came and everything went off without a hitch. He brought great energy, great music that included our selected songs, a light show, TV screens that played our monogram and slide show and an awesome Photo Booth.

Our day was magical and thanks to Sifi he helped create that wonderful memory for us and our guests.

Sifi Entertainment's reply:

Michael, it was a pleasure to be apart of your big day!

J
Jenna

Married on 07/05/2018

Simon with Sifi Ent. Did such a wonderful job at our wedding. He was prompt, professional, and knew the perfect mix of tunes for the wide age range of guests we had at our reception. 5 stars all the way around for this company!

Meredith

Married on 06/30/2018

Simon did an unbelievable job at our wedding! My husband spent a good amount of time selecting songs for our ceremony and reception and Simon executed it all flawlessly. Everyone was on the dance floor (sweating a ton :-)) but that is exactly what we wanted! Amazing job without breaking the bank.

Sifi Entertainment's reply:

Your wedding was AMAZING! Glad we could make your vision come to life!

G
Gretel

Married on 06/09/2018

SIFI was fantastic! Simon was such a pleasure to work with! He was professional, helpful, and very responsive throughout the entire process. His prices are also competitive. He listened to our likes and dislikes and played our must play songs as well as requested songs. We really enjoyed his play list and he was also a great emcee. Our guests had a blast and danced all night. Some couldn't even wait to dance! The dance floor did not stay empty. We added a saxophone player to our package and that was a wonderful addition. We could not be happier with our choice!

Sifi Entertainment's reply:

Sax & DJ is the way to go! Glad you loved it!

Madison
Madison

Married on 05/27/2018

From the very beginning, Simon was responsive and available, and the website is super user friendly for choosing songs, scheduling speeches, listing special dances, everything. He completely understood the vibe we were going for, and he had every guest from age 3 to age 75 tearing up the dance floor all night. He did an especially amazing job of integrating our "must plays" with his own picks, which we encouraged him do as he got a sense of the crowd. The dancing music was the best, and the music earlier in the night was at a perfect background level of noise for dinner - no one had trouble hearing each other. Anyways, it was perfect. We will always use and encourage our friends/family to use SiFi Entertainment in the future. Thanks Simon for an unforgettable night!

B
bria

Married on 05/11/2018

Simon was an awesome DJ and played to the crowd extremely well. We had a mix of younger and older poeple in attendance, and everyone was having an awesome time! The dance floor was going strong until the lights came on. Simon was very professional, well prepared and great to work with, I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. I think his services were well worth the price we paid, Thanks Simon!