Back to SIHASI Sounds & Images

5 Reviews for SIHASI Sounds & Images

M
Samantha

Married on 06/04/2011

Extreme flexibility! When my father in law to be decided he wanted an Elvis tribute at the recpetion. I was given a call before the madness and we were able to work in a few songs for him and not go over board! The service was outstanding and the prices were incredibly low!

M
Bethany

Married on 06/04/2010

We used sihasi for Photography,Officiant, and Dj, and I was extremely happy with the the way Mark Simon, and Tom whalen presented themselves they were very proffesional, We felt like we new them for years, we would recommend them to every couple.

T
Tammi

Married on 11/17/2001

I used Sihasi Sounds and Images for my wedding 10 years ago this November. My aunt used them for her DJ service, photography and videography for her wedding 2 years ago and my best friend also used them for her wedding. OH and my niece just used them for her wedding a month ago. Mark and his team are GREAT! He keeps people dancing all night long and his customer service is next to none. I work in the hospitality industry in the Toledo area and whenever we have a VIP party or a bride needs a good DJ I ALWAYS reccommend Mark and the team at Sihasi Sounds. PLUS they are less expensive then any of the other DJ's in the area. Don't be fooled though, his service is TOP NOTCH!

Noelle
Noelle

Married on 02/20/2010

Though not a professional photographer, Mark did a very nice job and we have some wonderful pictures of our special day.

S
carrie

Married on 10/10/2009

We used Mark Simon at SIHASI. I think they do photography, video and other stuff too. We just used the DJ services. He kept people out on the dance floor all night, and kept the reception moving along. He was funny, but still professional without being cheezy. We had no contact with him except a a online form we filled out and a five minute conversation the week of the wedding, and he still did a great job. I would recommend him to my friends.