Back to Silver Swan Bayside

E
Featured
Erica Roth

Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn't have chosen a more perfect venue!

You cannot go wrong in choosing Silver Swan for your wedding venue! I seriously had the best experience with them and could not recommend them enough! When my fiance (now husband) and I started looking at venues, we thought we would like an eastern shore wedding on the water. We checked out a few places before finding Silver Swan and we soon realized it was exactly what we were looking for. Here were some of our reasons for choosing Silver Swan: the venue was simple, homey, and clean. It could be "dressed up" with simple decorations and flowers. The fireplace and mantle made for a perfect backdrop during dinner. The outdoor ceremony view has a perfect backdrop right on the water and the sunset is simply stunning! The backup option for the ceremony was in the glass-enclosed pavilion, which was also beautiful (compared to some other venues we looked at where the backup was a tent). The bridal suite was perfect for getting ready photos and for a quiet place to be alone right after the ceremony. The food and bartender service was great as well. What really made Silver Swan stand apart from the other venues was their staff, especially Emily Paulin. She was incredibly kind, accommodating, and worked so hard to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted. Emily and Silver Swan were the only venue that was very transparent and honest on pricing. She never tried to sell me anything or force us to upgrade. She gave us a spreadsheet so we could estimate costs if we increased our guest numbers or upgraded food or drinks. It made such a difference for us to know exactly how much it would cost, especially without the sales pitches (plus their cost was very reasonable). Our wedding went off without a hitch and we enjoyed everything about it! Our guests raved to us about the wedding afterward, from the food and drinks to the gorgeous sunset. We also used many of Silver Swan's recommended vendors, which were all high quality, friendly, and were familiar with the venue and Emily. It made our lives a lot easier. We are so happy with our experience at this venue and strongly recommend them!

B
Brad Kennedy

Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommend

We just had our 160 person wedding at Silver Swan Bayside on Saturday. The venue is absolutely beautiful. The sunset over the water was breathtaking. I have received countless comments from guests about how lovely it was, and how attentive the staff was at the venue. The bartenders were speedy, the planners were competent and on top of everything. When I changed my mind about the timeline in the middle of the reception; Emily was able to coordinate with the dj and make it happen within seconds. I never had to ask for anything; I felt as though they anticipated my needs throughout the entire day. I can't say enough positive things about this venue. If you're considering it; I highly recommend.

Heather
Heather

Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Venue and amazing staff

The Silver swan was the first venue we visited while looking and every venue we went to just didn't measure up! We booked just a few months after touring and have been working with Emily who is AMAZING! The whole process has been so easy and every time we visit we get more and more excited! They are so helpful and have back up plans for everything!

J
Julie

Married on 05/26/2019

Caitlin + Silverswan, I would choose you any day!

I keep telling people that one of the biggest ways God was faithful to Connor and I during the wedding process was by continuously giving us amazing vendors. Caitlin Farrell at Silver Swan Bayside was one of those blessings.

She was my sanity throughout the entire process. She has a gentle, kind, and light-hearted spirit that is so enjoyable to work with. But she also will be your strong arm, protecting your vision while taking any tasks off your hands that she can. After we finalized our schedule together, she communicated with all of our vendors to answer any questions and to handle logistics (something that saved me so much time and phone calls! I was able to put my focus on other things the couple weeks prior. ) She kept our reception running so smoothly and watched out for Connor and I the whole night. She was in my corner from beginning to end - lots of patience, willing to talk through things anytime, and always kept me smiling. She is exactly who a bride needs in the planning process.

The venue itself was amazing. It really was prettier than I ever imagined it would be. We had so many compliments, a lot of people saying it was so unique. The Chesapeake Bay, tented room, and the cozy indoor created an atmosphere that was so special. The food was great quality and the buffet line was ran very efficiently. I was impressed by Caitlin and the staff's flexibility to try new things and to capture our vision - with the arrangement of tables, a floral wreath over the dance floor, and some custom food options!

Not being from Maryland, we looked at too many venues to count. And I seriously mean that. When we reflected on our big day, we thought about some of the other venues we looked at and were SO THANKFUL that we chose Silver Swan and that they were willing to serve us. I would choose them again and again.

R
Rebecca

Married on 05/11/2019

Silver Swan was the second venue my husband and I looked at and we fell in love. It has the most perfect view of the bay & is the perfect place to have a private wedding. The inside is decorated so beautifully, it makes you feel so at home. I had 160 guests and it was the perfect size for all of my tables, the dance floor, the bar ect. , and they have a beautiful lawn area overlooking the bay where the ceremony takes place, but also guests can hang out on the lawn during the reception which gives people a chance to spread out. Our pictures came out amazing, with all of the beautiful scenery. Above all, Paula & Dana were fantastic wedding coordinators. They made sure everything was decorated as I asked, were there for suggestions & made sure that everything went off without a hitch. I had my rehearsal dinner, my ceremony & my reception at Silver Swan and I would not have changed a thing. The food, staff & venue were so amazing & I could not be more thankful for them making our wedding day the best we could have ever hoped for!

Alison
Alison Wright

Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection!

We got married at Silver Swan in April of this year. We had a truly seamless experience throughout the entire planning process! Emily and the rest of the team are wonderful to work with, easy communication and flexibility. I highly recommend this venue!

L
Lindsay Thompson

Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Silver Swann was the first and ONLY venue Scott and I looked at. From the very beginning they were responsive, flexible and a HUGE help in guiding us in the right direction. We worked exclusively with Emily and she made the planning process a freaking breeze. Emily was our everything girl, from fluffing my dress when I walked down the isle, to gathering our wild crew inside for announcements, calling tables to the buffet, organizing the send off - there's not much she can't do. I will be forever thankful for her and the staff at Silver Swann. If you book, don't stress about the weather (gorgeous backup plan), the set-up (they provide SO much decor), the food (omg the corn pudding), the bar - everything will be so perfect!

M
Megan

Married on 03/30/2019

Incredible

My husband and I just got married here on March 30th and we HONESTLY don’t have a single complaint about the staff or venue. Caitlin went ABOVE & BEYOND to accommodate any special requests we had and always responded to our millions of questions! They were extremely professional but relatable at the same time. I was a STRESS-FREE bride the day of thanks to her and the wonderful staff at Silver Swan. Our guests raved about the food and if you are looking for some amazing SUNSET pictures, this is the spot! If I had to do it all over again I wouldn’t change a thing!

K
Krystal

Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful Venue!!!

My husband and I just got married at Silver Swan Bayside in December and everything was beautiful! It poured down rain the day before our wedding but the weather on our wedding day was perfect! The venue has such a beautiful outdoor scenery for pictures, it is right on the Chesapeake Bay and the views are amazing. We loved that the Silver Swan has and indoor ceremony option, it was so wonderful to be able to be out of the cold weather for the ceremony but still be able to enjoy the beautiful views since they have windows all around the pavillion. The food was delicious and they provided so many great options. We were very pleased with the catering! Emily was the coordinator we worked with and she is incredible! She was so helpful with brining my vision to life and everything about our wedding day turned out more beautiful than we could have imagined! Emily made sure our timeline for the day of was set and everyone was on the same page, and because of all her hard work and help our big day went smoothly and we got to go have fun because we trusted that Emily had everything under control & we didn't have to stress. This venue is truly amazing and I would recommend it to anyone looking to have a wedding on the Eastern Shore in MD.

Korie
Korie

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing venue, perfect wedding!

My husband and I had the perfect wedding at Silver Swan Bayside this month. We worked with Emily, who was so wonderful in every way - very responsive, able to go with the flow for any last minute changes, and generally just a very kind and pleasant person to be around. We had some weather issues on the day of the wedding that had the potential to make things very challenging, but she made sure everything ran smoothly and was absolutely perfect. The venue is gorgeous, indoor and out. Our guests raved about it and also loved the food. We are so grateful to have had this team and this place to share such a special day!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding venue you dream of

Silver Swan Bayside was everything I could have asked for in a wedding venue and more. Caitlin was our day-of coordinator. Not only was she right there whenever we needed something during the wedding day, she was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. She was quick to answer our emails and calls and even helped us with our timeline and to help vendors. She kept all our information very organized and made finalizing the smaller details way easier. Couldn't have done it without her. For the venue itself it was absolutely perfect. After the ceremony, the entire bridal party went back to the bridal suite area where they had champagne and apps waiting for us. The food was AMAZING, all our guests raved about it. They even had fresh squeezed juices at the bar. We dropped of all our decorations a few days early and Caitlin had the venue set for us when we came to rehearsal. The view at this venue is just breathtaking. Everything from the ceremony to dinner to dancing flowed perfectly. I will recommend this venue over and over again!

N
nicole

Married on 09/29/2018

september 29th 2018

My wedding day was nothing short of amazing thanks to silver swan! Kara was my coordinator and she did everything perfectly! They even let me borrow some of their decor which i thought was amazing! I would recommend them to everyone!

L
Lindsay

Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Venue

Silver Swan is a beautiful venue and I highly recommend this place for a wedding. The staff, especially Cailtin was so great. Cailtin helped make the whole process stress free and helped make our wedding exactly what we pictured. It was simply beautiful and we would do it all over again if we could.

V
Vicki

Married on 09/28/2018

We could not have asked for a more accommodating venue! Not only is the location absolutely perfect but the service was also top notch. Kara took care of us from the beginning when we booked the venue all the way through the wedding day. We just had to tell them what we wanted and they took care of the rest.

Dinner was delicious and they even made my 94 year old grandmother a separate dinner so that she could eat. They helped make our day so special!

N
Noelle Smith

Married on 09/14/2018

Best day ever

We got married at the silver swan September 14th 2018 and I can’t be more happy that we picked this place! It was great. Everyone has a great time. Caitlin was AMAZING and helped out so much. She was always there when we needed her! I would totally recommend the silver swan!

M
Michelle

Married on 09/08/2018

Venue Perfection!

It's hard to know where to start with describing how perfect this venue and staff was for our Sept. 2018 wedding! Caitlin was extremely responsive, thorough, patient and professional from the start. We really hit the jackpot with her helping to make our day perfect. We planned our wedding in 3 months, and Caitlin ensured everything was seamless leading up to the wedding and the day of. We were carefully watching the weather due to a hurricane making its way up the coast and Caitlin and the management team were reassuring with a alternate plan in case we had to postpone/move the wedding to a different day. We got an amazing deal planning the wedding in such a short time frame and it was totally worth it, especially since the venue provides so much (decor, linens, etc.). I always had confidence things would fall into place. They worked with us to customize every detail and seamlessly executed things the day of. Caitlin helped us to adjust the schedule the day of as well (extending the coctail time since folks were having so much fun enjoying socializing and enjoying the views). We did a family only ceremony with about 30 people then did a larger reception after. The indoor and outdoor space was perfect, allowing for a variety of places to socialize, explore, and take photos. The views were spectacular and we had one spectacular sunset. We can't thank the entire team more. The bartender, the servers, catering (buffet food was amazing), coordinators... Everyone was fantastic. Don't hesitate to book Silver Swan!

D
Denise

Married on 08/09/2018

Silver Swan Bayside was the perfect venue for my daughter's wedding. Not only was the scenery breathtaking, the service was superb. Emily Paulin, our sales manager and coordinator, provided us with excellent service. She was very accommodating and helpful throughout the planning process, and on the day of the wedding, her calm and reassuring spirit helped to make the day quite memorable. The service from other staff members was professional and pleasant to work with.

A
Asmaa

Married on 07/22/2018

We had our wedding reception at the Silver Swan Bayside on July 22, 2018 and it was truly an unforgettable day. To say that the Silver Swan Bayside was anything short of an AMAZING VENUE would be selling it short. Neither one of us had any idea where to head with our wedding. Once we found it there was no need to search any further. Emily was FANTASTIC! She gave us help with the decisions we needed help with and let us ask questions when they came up. She was easy to deal with and so nice. She made the entire experience and our day very special and memorable. The food, ambiance and staff were incredible, helpful and unintrusive. The building, setting and the entire property are very unique and beautiful. Simply can’t say enough about this wonderful venue! Emily, thank you again for all you did to make our day so special!

C
Casey

Married on 07/21/2018

Silverswan Bayside was amazing to work with! From the very start we worked closely with Kara. She immediately answered us and had us in to show us the venue. It was perfect and we knew it was exactly what we wanted. But we also fell in love with the “planner” (Kara) who basically came with the venue. Every question we had was answered quickly and they were very accommodating for all the things we had on our wish list. The day of the event could have been a disaster as there was a major storm. However, Kara and her crew quickly put together a beautiful inside ceremony and kept me calm and up to date on how things would run. The food was delicious, the venue was breathtaking, and the inside area was perfect for our 150 people wedding. I can’t rave enough about the amazing experience we had with Silverswan Bayside!

Lyndsey
Lyndsey

Married on 07/15/2018

Worth every penny for a gorgeous day on the water

When we first toured the Silver Swan Bayside facility, we knew it was THE place we had to get married. We went on to tour a few other places, but kept comparing them to SSB. My fiance and I fell in love with the beautiful view of the Chesapeake Bay, the garden, and the elegant dining space. Our coordinator Caitlin was super helpful and responsive every step of the way with walkthroughs and our tasting. Any time I had a question or concern, she was on it. The food was absolutely delicious- fresh seafood and unique entrees. It was so nice to have ceremony and reception contained in one place- and made it really easy for guests to enjoy cocktail hour while we took our pictures- which turned out gorgeous thanks to the lighting and view. One of the things that really made a difference for us is the team's willingness to both set up and tear down centerpieces and decor for us. No one wants to pack boxes when it's late at night after your big day! The dining room and glass pavillion are intimate, gorgeous spaces. I wouldn't recommend a huge wedding here, but it worked perfectly for ours of about 80 people. We were concerned about rain, but I felt much more at ease knowing that we had a plan B inside the glass pavillion. While our small wedding was pricey, I would do it here again a hundred times over.
thank you so much, Caitlin and the SSB team!

Corin
Corin

Married on 06/30/2018

Perfect Bayside Venue

We had our wedding at Silver Swan in June 2018, it was everything we dreamed of and more! The setting is incredible with perfect views, beautiful sunsets and an awesome inside/outside ceremony and reception set up. You get a cozy vibe, but it is very spacious! We fit a 9 piece band and 160 guests on the dance floor with no issues. Caitlin Farrell was our coordinator, we LOVED her! She was extremely organized, responsive, flexible and an amazing listener, remembering every want and need we discussed. She always kept our best interest in mind! Silver Swan has welcomed us back for champagne and sunset time to maintain a relationship. They truly are wonderful venue, highly recommend!

D
Debbie

Married on 06/28/2018

We chose Silver Swan for my daughter's wedding and it was truly a wonderful experience! Caitlin, our coordinator, was absolutely amazing. I had been a bit concerned with all the planning since I reside over a hundred miles away, however, Caitlin put my fears to rest beginning with day 1. We communicated often and she was so attentive to my needs and concerns.

My daughter's wedding day was absolutely perfect.. Every detail carried out flawlessly! The venue, for both the outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, looked just amazing. Caitlin and her staff kept us on schedule with our timeline and we had such a great time from the moment we arrived right on up to the sparkler farewell. All of our guests were so impressed with the beautiful scenery, delicious buffet and plentiful bar. They had so much fun dancing, playing yard games, or just relaxing by the fire pit and bay. Thanks to our photographer, Cassidy Mister, my daughter has beautiful photos that captured so many wonderful moments throughout the day.

I highly recommend Silver Swan and Caitlin to make all your wedding dreams come true! Debbie Kent

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Married on 06/24/2018

My husband and I had such an incredible experience with Caitlin at Silver Swan! We had a Sunday brunch wedding on June 24 and she was so helpful with every step of the planning process. The brunch food was delicious and they were extremely accommodating with our unique needs and vision. Caitlin was also incredibly helpful when answering all of our family's questions and making sure that everything went smoothly. She took so much of the wedding planning stress off our shoulders, we can't thank her enough! Also, Silver Swan is gorgeous and all of our guests loved the atmosphere!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 06/01/2018

Kara was amazing to work with and made sure our wedding day was everything I had ever wished for! Would highly recommend

Lindsay
Lindsay Graham

Married on 05/18/2018

Amazing Coordinator and Venue!

From the minor details to the most detailed major aspects of our wedding, Caitlin was on top of it every step of the way! We selected this wonderful venue because of the exquisite views and everything it offered and fell in love with it more and more each step of the way. I can’t begin to express my gratitude for the amazing job that was done on our wedding. The weather ended up terrible and the team conquered and overcame without us knowing anything about it. From the venue tour to the taste testing to the big day; Caitlin had every step of the way covered and kept me on track. A million thank you’s for everything and I can’t wait for another important event to come along to be back!