Back to Sincerely Photo + Video

Iris
Iris Davis

Married on 06/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

Big Sabs! (As my now hubby calls her! ) Sabrina was absolutely fantastic. When we initially contacted her we were both traveling, so we chatted over Skype (she was in China and we were in Scotland) and immediately felt comfortable with her. She took the time to review her contract and make sure that neither of us had any surprises and we were both on the same page. We found this was rare for vendors to do.

Prior to the wedding day she contacted us to check in, ask about any specific group shots we wanted to get and confirmed timing for the wedding day.

Everything leading up to the wedding day made us feel like we were in good hands, but this was small to how great she was on the wedding day. Sabrina was incredible. Kind, attentive, gave direction but wasn't pushy, had personality and was fun, was great with groups and getting people involved and having fun, and managed to captured pictures of absolutely everything. And, within a week of the wedding she had sent us a lovely collection of preview pictures, which was great so we could get working on our Thank You cards!

While all of those things were great about Sabrina, the part that I personally was most impressed with was how she was while we were all getting ready. Myself and the bridesmaids, MOH, and my mother all got ready at my family's farm house. Now, as it is an old farm house, it has a lot of charm, but it's also a bit rough around the edges. No, it wasn't as fancy as the hotel suite we could have gotten ready in, but it was sentimental and meaningful to me. Even though it was rough around the edges, with some paint chips, barn boots, some clutter and a rusty filing cabinet, Sabrina never made it feel like it was anything less than a fancy hotel suite, and she saw ways to incorporate different elements into the pictures, so rather than just have the generic shots, we have so many that are completely individual to us and our special day. She saw it all as an opportunity, she got creative, and she captured how special it was.

The wedding came, the ceremony happened, the reception happened. She was fantastic the whole way through. Now, after your wedding you hear a lot from people - this was really nice, it seemed like so and so was having a bad day, etc. (everyone has an opinion, and they aren't always all good. :( ) But, from every single person that we've talked to they just kept saying "where did you find that photographer? She was amazing. " It's all true. Sorry, I feel like I'm gushing, but just how she handled the whole day really was wonderful.

So... Here are my two cents - if she is available, if she is in your area - hire her. Just do it. Hell, if she's not in your area - buy her a plane ticket. She is worth every penny.

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you so much for this, Iris! Oh my goodness, you and Stuart and your whole party were such a delight to work with - you made my job easy! I loved the farm house, and everything else about your beautiful and unique wedding day. Thank you again for allowing me to take part, and best wishes to you two!

Mikayla
Mikayla

Married on 03/30/2019

Sabrina is an incredible videographer and editor! So happy!

I cannot recommend Sabrina's videography service enough! She captured my wedding day on March 30, 2019 so perfectly and created a beautiful video that my husband and I will cherish forever. Sabrina and Norbert were on time and professional throughout the entire day, from early preparations to the very end of the night. They were so discrete during the ceremony and reception, and they captured every moment from multiple angles with great audio. The first version of our video blew me away! The shots, transitions, song choices, inclusions of speeches, details, were incredible and I was thrilled. Sabrina was an absolute pleasure to work with during video edits; she responded quickly and made all of my wedding video dreams come true. If you are debating on hiring a wedding videographer: do it, and do it with Sabrina! I am forever grateful for this video that perfectly captured the best day of my life. Thank you Sabrina!

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you so much Mikayla! It was a joy and a pleasure to shoot and create for you, from all the beautiful little details to your heartfelt vows. Thank you for making us a part of your day! All our best to you and Johann!

N
Naiely

Married on 03/23/2019

Sabrina was the best!

Sabrina was always quick to answer any questions we had and she is so easy to work with she makes you feel comfortable while she's taking pictures that was very important for me since I'm not used to being in front of a camera. I have already recommended her services to some friends. Her pictures speak for themselves, they're gorgeous.

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you so much Naiely! Juliana and I had the best time working with such an adorable couple and your super fun group. :) Best wishes to you and Douglas!

Lexine
Lexine

Married on 03/09/2019

Very professional

Sabrina is amazing. Very nice to work with and very responsive to messages. I would highly recommend her for a wedding and anything else.

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thanks so much Lexine! Alda and I had so much fun covering your wedding day. Best wishes to you and your beautiful family!

D
Danae O’Dell

Married on 09/25/2018

Magical day❤️

We were all very impressed with our photography experience. Such sweet women! They were on time, early, very quick to set up and start shooting our beautiful pictures. They took such beautiful candid and professional pictures. The different angles were amazing! We will always highly recommend them to everyone!
Thank you again girls! We love your work!
~Danae and Shane O’Dell

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

We had such a wonderful time shooting your wedding day, and meeting your sweet family! Thanks so much for having us, Danae!

C
Chrissy Bamber

Married on 09/01/2018

Highly reccomend!

If you are contemplating whether or not you need a wedding videographer- YOU DO! Sabrina is amazing. The priceless moments she was able to capture and so beautifully put together into our wedding video leaves us with the ability to re-live our day again and again. Sabrina was so sweet, extremely easy to work with, professional and timely! 10 out of 10 recommend.

Thank you Sabrina!

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you so much Chrissy! You and Jared make a beautiful couple, and it was an honor to capture your day!

SHEENA
SHEENA

Married on 08/31/2018

Sabrina is the best in the business! No seriously she is! She truly captured our personality and love in the photos and video that she took. She is an absolute joy to work with and her team is stellar! She goes the extra mile to ensure she gets the best shoots (like that time she was on her back spinning on the floor to get us dancing in a circle (I love that part of the video)). She captured so many precious memories for us. We can literally relive our big day over and over again through her pictures and video. Our guest and families are still talking about the how much they loved Sabrina and her team

Sabrina deserves so much more than 5 stars! She deserves 20. Thank you for being so professional and such a joy to work with!

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you so much Sheena for your sweet review! My team and I seriously had so much fun working with you and Mehul, and your whole group of friends and family. Everyone was so kind. Thank you again for trusting us with your wedding day! Best wishes to you both!

Sara

Married on 08/26/2017

Sabrina is absolutely wonderful! Booking her as my videographer was the best decision I made during my wedding planning. Sabrina was prompt, flexible, professional and above all kind. She made my day feel so special and showcased all the best parts of our day with the video she made. The quality and talent behind the camera is truly impressive and I can’t imagine not having these memories in moving picture. It’s something I will cherish forever and all of our friends and family enjoy watching it too!

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thanks so much, Sara! Your fun and fabulous wedding day was the perfect way to end the season. All my best to you and Sam!

Mary

Married on 08/19/2017

Sabrina was such a professional and made the most beautiful wedding video for me. She was a seamless part of our day and never made you feel like you were on camera but she caught all the little details without being in your face. I am absolutely in love with our video and she perfectly captured the day. I could recommend her enough.

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Aw, thanks so much Mary! Your wedding day was seriously so fun and I was honored to be part of it! All my best to you and Zach :)

J
Jason

Married on 08/14/2017

Sabrina was so great to work with. We're really happy with the final results and she was so accommodating to work with us through the process to get us the perfect version of the video. She did such a great job with the timing and mood of the video and captured perfectly the magic of our wedding day. A great value for a fantastic videographry service. Highly recommend.

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thanks so much Jason! It was a pleasure to work with you and your beautiful bride as well!

Sara

Married on 08/12/2017

Sabrina is easy and accommodating. I planned our wedding myself, so it was very "go with the flow. " Sabrina was great at rolling with everything and figuring out what worked best, even though we weren't paying attention most of the time. We felt very lucky to find someone who is both affordable and talented -- seems pretty rare in wedding world. We got our photos back quickly, and they are lovely.

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you Sara! Your glam, go-with-the-flow, non-cliche wedding was so much fun! All my best to you two!

V
Victoria

Married on 08/04/2017

Sabrina was great to work with and very professional! We loved the outcome of our video. She was great and captured all aspects of our day.

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thanks so much Victoria, you two were so awesome to work with as well! All my best to you and Matthew!

L
Lyz

Married on 07/22/2017

Sincerely Photo+Video not only listened to our suggestions for directions, but instilled enough trust in us that we felt comfortable enough to let her suggest and go off on her own direction when she saw fit. The pictures were all the better for it!

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thanks so much Lyz! I'm so happy I got to travel back to CA for your wedding, and it was such a fun and wonderful day to be part of! All my best to you and Alex!

Mary

Married on 07/01/2017

I highly recommend hiring Sabrina! She was exactly what I was looking for at a great price!

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thanks so much Mary! All my best to you and Gene!

A
Ariadna

Married on 05/13/2017

I hired Sabrina for my past wedding in Woodstock, Vermont. I hired her because I liked a lot the picture's I saw on her website, which were so beautiful and looked so neat. The price for her services were also right on our budget. So, we first met for the engagement shooting, which was a great opportunity to get to meet her, learn about her personality and see how confortable I felt with her. It went so smooth. Sabrina had the perfect balance between flexibility and guidance. She made sure we got the shots we liked, and also directed us in a different direction according to her style.
Her professionalism, responsiveness and quality are above and beyond that many other professionals in the area. We received our pictures early on within the time promised, and they are just amazing! Great work.
Ariadna

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you so much Ariadna! Your wedding was so beautiful, it was an honor to be there to capture it. All my best to you and Wayne!

Samantha

Married on 03/19/2016

I'll be honest, I hate taking photos. I don't think of myself as photogenic, so the idea of getting a wedding photographer was kind of something I was dreading. But I'm really happy that I found Sabrina. She was super accommodating to my short notice wedding, and overall a really great photographer. She was very patient and obviously super passionate about what she does. The photos that she took were great too! I really couldn't believe how good we looked in them. I'd recommend her any day!

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you Samantha! I'm so glad you were happy with the photos, you picked a lovely location and you and your husband looked wonderful that day!

Meg

Married on 03/12/2016

I found Sabrina Valdez ( owner of Sincerely photography ) from Weddingwire. Com. My wedding was very small and all I needed was 1hr of her service. She accommodated my request, she communicated me promptly. She is very responsible, professional, personable, very talented and efficient. Both my husband and I loved every single picture she took. She made us look very gorgeous in our wedding photos we will cherish the rest of our lives. I'm so glad she was our photographer because not only the most amazing pictures she took, her presence also added a special element to our wedding day. I highly recommend Sabrina Valdez!

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you so much Meg! I loved being part of your beautiful beach wedding, it was a truly special experience!

Sarah

Married on 11/14/2015

She is a great photographer and listens to your needs and wants, she works great with you and give great quality photos

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you Sarah! Wishing you and Devin all the best :)

Merik

Married on 11/06/2015

My experience was great. The photographer was really professional, fun, and pleasant to work with. I enjoyed the experience and in the end the pictures were beautiful.

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thanks Merik! I'm so glad you were happy with the photos - even though it was so cold that day! Haha, but so worth it for the beauty of Northern Utah :)

C
Camie

Married on 07/25/2015

Sabrina is amazing photographer! She went above and beyone to capture every moment perfectly on our special day. She was flexible and able to work with making the vision of our wedding come alive. The images produced are professional quality and we will most definitely use her again.

Sincerely Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you for having me come out to Utah for your wedding, Camie! I was so glad to be part of that special day :)