Back to Sky is the limit Cinematography

Evi
Evi Toussi

Getting married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely satisfied!

I am so happy I decided to have a videographer to film my special day but even happier it was Dimitris. He was so nice from beginning to end and I really appreciated how flexible and easy going he was throughout the entire process. He listened to what we wanted and made sure it happened. We love how he edited the video, it was better than we even imagined. We are so happy with it.. Thank you! E & T xx

L
Lydia Grammenou

Married on 05/21/2019

More than we wished for!

He is not just a photographer...
He is an artist...

A
Aikaterini Theodoropoulou

Married on 03/09/2019

Great job,great photographer,amazing videos

Well,he did a great job,not only for my wedding,but also for the baptism day of my son. I would definately reccomend him to anyone who wants to make special memories for the most important moments

Konstantina
Konstantina Tzakou

Married on 10/20/2018

Best videographer in Greece !!!

Dimitris was amazing! I would highly recommend him , he is the best weeding videographer around.. He was able to captivate all of the important moments on our weeding. We also had him to do a love story video to play at our weeding. It was wonderful and he worked with us to get it perfect.

A
Alexandra Vrysi

Married on 07/21/2018

Professional, Creative, Amazing result

Excellent in his work!
Cinematographic cover.
The best choice for our wedding!

G
Giouli Tsitonaki

Married on 06/02/2018

He is just the BEST!

For those who are seeking for a fine art aesthetic video experience, Dimitris is what you are looking for.
His warm presence develops a real genuine relationship with the couples.
Only he can make videos that will be enjoyed for generations to come!

C
Christina Pitouli

Married on 01/09/2018

Absolutely amazing!

There are no words to describe how satisfied we are! By far the best service we had in the wedding. Dimitris is absolutely responsible, highly discrete and respectful (you don't even realize he is there), very involved in what's happening, capturing the essential, and above all: his work is amazing. He delivered us a video that sums up in the best possible way the feeling, the ambience and the whole experience of our wedding and which is actually our best souvenir from that day. Honestly I believe that we couldn't have found a better person that him.

Despoina
Despoina K

Married on 12/08/2017

Despoina&Giannis

When we first came in touch with Dimitris we didn't really know what he was doing exactly. We were just looking for a videographer to capture our wedding. Dimitris showed us some of his previous works and I was shocked. I immediately booked him haha but still I didn't really thought that our wedding video would also came up this good. I was wrong. The delivery came early and the video was like a movie haha. He had captured all of our moments and emotions. I still watch the video like 3 times the day hahaha. Thank you for everything!