Back to Smith Event Centers

116 Reviews for Smith Event Centers

Aliviya
Aliviya

Married on 08/20/2016

Everyone I worked with at Smiths was amazing. I'm so glad I chose their venue to get married at. It was so beautiful and stress free!

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Aliviya! We were super happy you selected Smithview Pavilion!

J
Jess

Married on 04/02/2016

I could not have pulled my wedding off without the help of Jessica! We originally planned an outdoor wedding and for reasons out of their control, we had to move the ceremony about a week or so before the wedding day! This sounds very stressful but everyone at Smith event centers went above and beyond to make sure this move went smoothly!

Crystal

Married on 10/24/2015

The staff at Smith Events is amazing! They were very easy to communicate with and always tried to help in any way possible. Jessica is wonderful and makes you feel like you are talking to a friend. They were very helpful in coming up with problem-solving ideas. I never felt like a hassle or burden. I would definitely recommend them to any one who is looking to a wonderful wedding at a BEAUTIFUL location dealing with amazing people! They made my day go so smoothly!

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Crystal for the 5-Stars!

User5506706

2+ years ago

Excellent venue and all of the staff are so sweet and easy to work with!

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the 5 Stars!

User5536266

2+ years ago

I could go on and on about how amazing working with Jessica and the whole Smithview team was. But I won't because it would take me pages and pages. I'll just share a few details. They were amazing to work with from the first inquisitive e-mail I sent requesting package pricing. They always responded quickly to e-mails and phone calls and were always willing to let me stop by anytime I wanted to meet in person. My fiancee would stop by approximately bi-weekly to drop off checks and they were just as kind to him as they were to me. They were so helpful in taking care of all the last minute things and they took so much stress off of me. They even helped diffuse some conflict between me and my mother. They were incredibly professional throughout the whole process and I just couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. Besides all that, the property is absolutely GORGEOUS. They helped make my vision come to life and I can't thank them enough. Please, everyone, go book them. You won't be sorry.

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to make your wedding dreams come true! And thank you for the kind words!!

A
Angela

Married on 09/12/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married! Lisa and Jessica were great to work with. I asked alot of questions and when it got closer to my wedding date they were there to help. Thank you so much for such an amazing and easy experience.

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and congratulations!!

M
Marianna

Married on 09/06/2015

Lisa and Jessica were awesome to work with. They made sure everthing was perfect for our special day. They went above and beyond the make sure we could have out ceremony outside even when rain was threatening. They are very quick in answering questions or finding alternatives that will work best for your needs.

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Glad we were able to make everything perfect for you - despite the rain!

A
Alison

Married on 07/25/2015

Loved this venue! The great thing about it is that they allow you to really personalize everything! We were able to choose our own caterer, cake, decorations, etc! The package includes a voucher to the nearby floral shop. I ordered buckets of flowers to make my own centerpieces, bouquets, etc and the people at the floral shop were also great to work with and helpful!

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Super glad everything was exactly like you had dreamed of - all good wishes to you!!

K
Kristy

Married on 07/11/2015

We loved our wedding at Smithview Pavilion. The venue is beautiful and everyone was so helpful, flexible, and responsive! I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the 5-Star Review!

User5236641

2+ years ago

The staff was so helpful both during the process of planning the wedding, as well as on the actual day of the wedding. A beautiful place to get married. I'm so happy I chose this venue!

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. All good wishes to you!

B
Beth

Married on 05/30/2015

Lisa was wonderful to work with during our planning and preparation time. The day of the wedding the entire staff was ready to do anything we needed. Have recommended Smithview to several different people. All our guests were very impressed with the venue.

Smith Event Centers's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter! All good wishes!

Courtney

Married on 05/24/2015

This venue was absolutely PERFECT for my wedding! It was everything and more than I could have ever asked for. The staff was amazing to work with leading up to the big day and even on the day! There was a huge RV left from a previous wedding that blocked right where we were going to walk down the aisle, and the staff worked super hard to get the people to come and get it and the RV was out within an hour! THEY ARE AMAZING! They brought my vision to life and it was perfect. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and everyone!

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Yes, the abandoned RV in our parking lot was a "first" for us too!
We sure were glad the situation got resolved so quickly. Thank you for the 5-Star Review!

B
Brittany

Married on 05/23/2015

My experience at Smithview Pavilion was amazing! My wedding was more than I ever wanted and the day was perfect! The people at Smithview are wonderful, easy going, and professional! There are different prices and packages for different budgets. I would recommend the pavilion at Smithview to any bride wanting an outdoor wedding! It really is the perfect place and so beautiful!

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the 5-Stars!!

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/14/2015

Smith events was amazing and beautiful! They were so sweet and great people!

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you and it was definitely a pleasure to work with you! All good wishes to you!

Chris

Event date: 05/01/2015

We have used Smithview's Pavilion for the past two years for our junior high school's semi-formal dance. The venue is beautiful (our high school teachers who attend say it's better than their prom), and Lisa and the staff have been terrific to work with as they are very helpful and responsive. They are very accommodating to our needs, and the dances at Smithview the past two years have been the best that we've ever had. It is a terrific locale with an even better staff, and we look forward to booking Smithview every year!

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the 5-Star review!

Christie

Event date: 04/19/2015

Mr & Mrs Hurst are a absolute Pleasure to work with! They do everything in their power to help with all your needs. We have now had a wedding reception & baby shower and both times were a Great Success!

K
Kevin

Event date: 04/18/2015

With a professional and courteous staff and a perfect location close to everything, Smithview is the place!

S
Shirley

Married on 03/14/2015

The facilities were clean, facility representatives polite and helpful. The kitchen facilities were clean, spacious and great appliances for food preparation and storage.

G
Gino

Event date: 11/09/2014

The staff was extremely helpful even to the point of helping us set up for the event and cleaning up afterward. Anything we requested they provided for us. We could not have asked for anything more and because of the cooperation we received from the staff and the facility our first fund raising event was a complete success. We highly recommend using their facility for any event. They are very accommodating

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you very much for the 5-Star review!!

User4607024

Event date: 11/08/2014

The venue was perfect for my daughters 16th birthday party! The staff was very helpful and answered any questions I had. I would definitely recommend them again.

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Glad everything went well for the party!!

User4618176

2+ years ago

Beautiful setting. Helpful and convenient.

Michal
Michal

Married on 10/25/2014

Smithview is so great. They answered any questions I had, either that same day or within 24 hours. They are very professional and our wedding was a wonderful success. Thanks to the event planning they also offer, I was worry free through-out the entire process. The Pavilion provided a picture perfect setting for our fall wedding - the venue, the staff, everyone and everything was perfect. They were super flexible with me and very friendly. I would definitely recommend this venue, and already have, to other brides or people looking for a venue. Everything was taken care of, not one flaw - the packages were reasonable and the decorations & flowers were absolutely beautiful. Smithview made our day so special and we can not say "Thank You" enough for all they have done. To all at Smithview - you all are so amazing!

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! It was an honor to work with you & your family!

N
Nicole

Married on 09/27/2014

Because of the awesome people at Smithview our wedding was a dream come true.

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you and all good wishes to you!!

User4457448

2+ years ago

I did a lot of research on wedding venues before choosing Smithview Pavilion. The venue, service, included items (such as tables, chairs, linens), convenience (restrooms, parking, kitchen area), and beautiful scenery far excede those of other venues and Smithview is incredibly reasonably priced. My guests were amazed at the area and surprised because they have never even heard of the venue. I have been to weddings at places that cost far more than Smithview and were not near as beautiful and accommodating. I would highly recommend Smithview to anyone looking for a great outdoor wedding venue!

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Kendra for the amazing review! This is information that will definitely help others select a venue.

R
Robin

Married on 09/12/2014

The Pavillion is a beautiful place for an outside wedding and reception you all are very awesome people and very helpful on my daughters wedding day. Keep up the the good work we will recommend you all to everyone.

Thank you!!!!