Back to James Hart

ralph
ralph

Married on 06/01/2019

Can I give 6 stars?!

What can I say? This man feels like the brother I wish I had. He was so calm, cool and skilled playing and collaborating with our harpist on our special day. I knew from day one I can put my trust in James to open his mind and let him play his heart out and boy he did not disappoint. Thank you brother for everything! You are now family so expect to get phone calls about bbq's in the near future! Ha! But seriously.... He is amazing and his skill is uncanny! True professional through and through. He is the type of guy you can fully trust with your kids and that level of trust one cannot put a dollar value on. Go James!

James Hart's reply:

Ralph my man! It was my absolute pleasure to provide you and your family and new WIFE the best music to enhance the beautiful evening that occurred that day. Thank you so much for putting all your trust in me and I had a lot of fun chatting with your family and friends and collaborating with that wonderful Harpist! We definitely got to get together in the future and I'm always available if you need live music for any event! We will keep in touch and thanks again for this wonderful review, it really means a lot to me and it will help me find and land further future gigs. All the best to you and your new life partner! Much love brother!

Always the BEST,

Married on 07/01/2018

Alex G.
July 26, 2017
Solo Musician Entertainment - 5 stars
Wanted to surprise my wife on our birthdays at a retreat in PAs poconos. Hired James and don't regret it! Came an hour early to set up. Very social and outgoing. Would definitely recommend and hire again!

James Hart's reply:

Thank you so much Alex! It was my utmost pleasure you play music for you guys in that intimate setting. I hope to see you again in the future! Until then, take care.

Best,
James

W
W. Demichiel

Married on 10/18/2015

A great musician and a pleasaure to work with.

We hired James to play instrumental guitar for our mom's 100th birthday party. Frankly, he was great! On the day of the event he arrived on time, set up quickly, and got right to work. He played a wide variety of music throughout the afternoon including music from the 1940's, exactly as we had requested. In addition to being a gifted musician, James was professional, competent and gracious to all of our guests. He was a pleasure to work with. James, thanks so much for a job well done!

M
Michael

Married on 09/05/2015

My wife and I hired James to play guitar for the processional and recessional of our wedding ceremony. We had very specific plans for the songs and arrangements we wanted to hear, and James was able to accommodate by learning and tweaking them in a very short amount of time. He communicated with us frequently throughout the process and sent us videos to make sure we were happy with the results.

On the day of the wedding, he arrived on time and with the necessary equipment, and set things up with the coordinator/officiant so that we didn't have to worry about anything ourselves. And, of course, he played the songs exactly as we'd hoped, helping to make our ceremony a perfect and memorable one. James, thanks for everything!