Back to Soundworthy Music Entertainment Corporation

3 Reviews for Soundworthy Music Entertainment Corporation

jacqueline
jacqueline

Married on 05/21/2011

Ronald was very very easy to work with, always answered his phone and was very polite and thorough. We did all the music through him (we had a string quartet for the ceremony and and reception, a solo pianist for the cocktail hour and a band for the actual reception. All were fabulous! Everyone complimented me on how great they were. Highly recommend. Thank you Ronald!

T
teddy

Married on 09/26/2009

Great DJ! I have never seen people get up so fast to dance. He really kept everything going and everyone on the dance floor. Would recommend him to anyone!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 03/27/2010

Contacting this agency was the best thing I ever did! They were professional, flexible, and sincere. They took all of the information I gave them and provided me with the PERFECT band for my wedding! They were full of energy, they played everything my husband and I wanted to hear, and they got everyone from age 5 to 70 dancing! I hired both my DJ and live band from Soundworthy ent. They provided me with a competitive price and GREAT service! I recommend this agency to anyone looking for the best quality entertainment at a reasonable price. My friends and family could not stop talking about the entertainment at my wedding! (I think they were jealous!)