Back to Southern Grace

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 10/04/2014

Typically, I don't review anything, but I had to share our experience. My husband and I got married at Southern Grace, and I simply cannot say enough about this stunning venue and its exceptional team of ladies who made our ceremony, reception and entire planning process a joy.

Southern Grace is an elegant, charming, chic, peaceful, southern venue with decorators and coordinators who have impeccable taste, treat you more like family than a client, truly have a talent for creating beautiful spaces and leave absolutely no stone unturned. The ladies at Southern Grace have an obvious passion for giving the bride, groom and family a beautiful and meaningful wedding that far exceeds any expectations.

With the abundance of help they offered, they made the planning process and especially the wedding day so easy and stress-free for me, my husband, and especially our mothers! I am still in awe of the intimate setting they created and the details they added that made our wedding so personable. What is so notable to me though is that they don’t just give you a beautiful day; they make the entire planning process an enjoyable one. Our meetings and conversations with them were so much fun, and they made me feel like they were planning their sister or daughter's wedding.

Working with Southern Grace was the best wedding experience I could imagine, and I wouldn’t change a thing about the special day they created for us.

H
hunter

Married on 05/18/2019

The perfect day!

The Southern Grace Barn avenue was the the perfect place to marry my best friend! Our wedding day was what everyone is saying “like a movie”, beyond perfect! Kaitlyn and her team make everything seem so simple and we’re awesome to work with! Highly recommend ❤️

Sierra
Sierra

Married on 03/02/2019

Beyond my wildest dreams!

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. It was a dream come true. Everything went so smoothly and felt so effortless. I truly enjoyed every moment without a worry thanks to Kaitlyn and her team! Every detail was beyond our wildest dreams and I can’t be any more thankful for their patience, support, and creativity! God was ever so present on our special day and we couldn’t be any happier! So grateful to be a Southern Grace bride!

S
Sherri Cundiff

Married on 12/08/2018

Beat day ever

They are the most amazing venue ever! Stress free from the first day to the last minute. Not one thing would I change. Super flexible and great help in planning. Thanks for making our daughters wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

Savannah
Savannah

Married on 04/14/2018

Really a dream

Southern Grace was beyond perfect it was truly a dream come true for my husband and I! Every hick up or bump in the planning or day of it was all handled perfectly. The family group of girls are to talented, genuine, the most selfless down to earth people, we were so grateful to have them every step of the way! Kaitlyn had a wonderful idea to have our photographer photograph us with one of their horses on our wedding night which turned out more than stunning. If we could do it all over again we most definitely would. Words cannot express how wonderful Southern Grace is we would recommend them over and over again! We can’t thank them enough for all they did for us making our wedding an amazing day to remember forever!

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 06/01/2013

Elegant barn venue that takes much pride in making their bride's wedding dream day come true.
There is no other venue like Southern Grace!

K
Kaylie

Married on 02/26/2008

Beautiful venue with an excellent team of wedding coordinators that go above and beyond to make your wedding day perfect!

S
Sarah Kuhlmann

Perfection

Southern Grace made our special day absolutely perfect!