Back to Spectrum Sounds

83 Reviews for Spectrum Sounds

R
Robert

Married on 09/02/2018

Spectrum sounds! The best! Mike was the best DJ we could have asked for. He made sure our night was unforgettable, from the first dance, to the anniversary dance, down to the cake cutting. All the little things they took care of for us, which helped because we were so caught up in everything else! Highly recommend! Thanks again Spectrum Sounds / MIKE for our wedding!

Christine

Married on 08/25/2018

What a quality vendor! Spectrum Sounds was exceptional. They were professional, helped guide us which reduced stress and more importantly "got the party started". I am so glad another friend recommended them as I'm sure many people do. So now I'm standing in line to tell you that you won't go wrong with Spectrum Sounds. -Mom of the Bride

N
Noelle

Married on 08/25/2018

They did a fantastic job at our wedding! Very professional, on-point and great music! I would highly recommend them to anyone I know:)

M
Marissa

Married on 08/18/2018

Mike is absolutely amazing and I wouldn’t have picked any other DJ out there! I have nothing but great things to say about him and all of spectrum sounds!

D
Daniel

Married on 08/17/2018

We just booked spectrum sounds for our wedding. Michael was great! Quick to respond to emails/phone calls and so personable! We cannot wait to have spectrum sounds as part of our big day!

N
Natalie

Married on 08/11/2018

Made our wedding! We worked with mike through the beginning and he was so helpful and made sure we knew everything we could do... We were thrilled that he and Jay ended up doing our wedding. They were professional and made sure everything ran smoothly but also know how to throw a party! They had EVERYONE up dancing all night and knew just what music to play. Hands down the best night of our lives and spectrum sounds has a huge part of that! Book them for your events! You won’t be disappointed!

T
tiera

Married on 08/08/2018

I have been to over a dozen events where Spectrum Sounds is the DJ. At every single one they have been nothing short of amazing! Mike and all of his DJs make sure that everything is perfect. I would never go with another DJ in the Rochester area.

Angelle

Married on 07/28/2018

Let me tell you this guy knows what he is doing. He talked to us about things I hadn't even thought of. One of the things I like most is that he has a website that is just my fiancés and mine to add songs to our play list an organize them down to the song my wedding party will come out to. Also added bonus he is getting a photo booth to add to his many services he provides as a DJ; that I'm for sure adding to my amazing day! Very reasonably priced as well from what I've researched which to me was important. I just can't wait for my wedding day I know it will be great with this company as my DJ

Hayley
Hayley

Married on 07/28/2018

From the beginning of the planning to the day of our wedding, Spectrum Sounds was absolutely phenomenal. Mike Sr. And Jay made us feel very at ease during the planning process. Mike Jr. , Zach & the whole team were absolutely terrific the day of our wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire night. They were attentive to our needs, and proactive with our schedule. They helped keep the party going, an tailored it just for us and our guests! The Photo Booth was a big hit! We highly recommend Spectrum Sounds!

Christy

Married on 07/21/2018

We had such a fun night with Jay as our DJ. The dance floor was packed and the music was amazing! We highly recommend them to anyone who is planning an upcoming wedding or event. ❤️ Everyone loved the interactive mirror photo booth too!

Brian

Married on 07/07/2018

Michael and Graysen were fantastic and we can thank all three of you enough for helping to make our wedding so special. We threw a lot of curveballs at you at the last minute and your professionalism and responsiveness helped to bring our wishes to life. On the day of the wedding, Michael and Graysen were very collaborative and great partners through the night. They adapted to how the night was flowing and everything went off without a hitch. The Mirror Me Photo booth was also a huge hit. Our guests loved it, and we have some great silly memories to go with the wedding ones. We received a lot comments from our guests that it was one of the most fun weddings they've been to! Thanks for helping to make our big day a success.

Audra

Married on 06/22/2018

Mike and team made our day perfect ❤️

P
peter

Married on 06/16/2018

We just booked our wedding DJ with Spectrum Sounds! Mike is awesome and was very personable. Call him and book your wedding, party, or event with Spectrum today! He will sit with you and show you how to plan everything out. I have attended a few weddings and events where he was the DJ and it was amazing! Very impressed he is the best!

K
Kelsie

Married on 06/09/2018

They were amazing! Made the whole day/night run so smooth! Would recommend them again and again! Professional, kind, and know what they’re doing! Thank you so much!

Spectrum Sounds's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Thanks for making Spectrum Sounds a part of your special day.

Brandon

Married on 06/09/2018

Dj Jay Marker hands down made our wedding one of the best and most memorable. Highly recommended!

K
Kelsie

Married on 06/09/2018

They were amazing! Went above and beyond! Made the whole night run smooth!

Spectrum Sounds's reply:

Thanks Kelsie, so happy you chose Spectrum Sounds to be a part of your special day.

Alyssa

Married on 06/02/2018

When starting to plan a wedding, it can become stressful in making the right decision on who you chose for your day. I knew immediately that I was going to use Spectrum Sounds as my DJ and Officiant. I chose them because I have heard only great things about their professionalism and high talent. Michael is so easy to talk to you and you can tell he wants to make your day unforgettable. After my wedding, my husband and I felt that he truly was the best of the best and I would highly recommend him for DJ and Officiant.

S
Stephen

Married on 05/26/2018

Spectrum sounds did my wedding and they did and awesome job! Definitely hire them on, kept everyone dancing all night.

H
Hannah

Married on 05/12/2018

Mike and Jay were amazing! So fun and friendly to work with, very flexible and offered everything we needed at a reasonable cost! Jay did our wedding and was an absolute blast! He was a part of the party, dancing and having fun. I would recommend them to anyone looking tonot have to worry about a thing on their big day! They were a 15 on a 10 point scale!

Barbara

Married on 12/31/2017

We had a non-traditional celebration on New Year's Eve (their competition wanted to kill us with cost). Spectrum not only had the best price, they were very flexible with all our non-traditional needs, and also kept the dance floor full all night long through ringing in the New Year. The DJ listened to our preferences and accommodated our guests' requests as well. Highly recommend!

Spectrum Sounds's reply:

Hi Barbara, thank so much for your review and for choosing Spectrum Sounds. We pride ourselves on the fact that we cater to our clients' needs the best way possible. We are happy you and your family enjoyed our services and our staff will be pleased to learn of your positive review.

Caitlin

Married on 11/10/2017

Spectrum Sounds is amazing! Both Mike and Jay were extremely helpful and personable! Jay kept the dance floor packed, knew how to read the crowd, and easily pronounced a lot of complicated names for our reception entrance! Thanks for helping us celebrate the best day ever!

E
Erika

Married on 08/26/2017

Saturday August 26th at Cobblestone Creek,Jay did a fantastic job for us.... Choose Spectrum Sounds,Complete DJ Service

Crystal

Married on 08/19/2017

Having attended a friends wedding who used Jay for their DJ, we knew immediately when planning ours we wanted to use them! They were responsive and made planning our wedding half way across the country very easy. Everyone danced the night away to great music and the Mirror Me photo booth was the best decision we made!

Carly

Married on 08/12/2017

I could not have asked for a better result from Spectrum Sounds. Jay was AMAZING! Not only was he so accommodating and cared about every request that I had, he was so personable and the easiest vendor by far to work with. The amount of compliments that I received from our wedding on the music alone was incredible. I'd recommend Jay and his team to every person on the planet getting married if I could, but will absolutely be recommending him to everyone I know looking for a DJ for their wedding. Cheers, Spectrum Sounds, I'd give you 100 stars if I could :)

M
Meaghan

Married on 08/05/2017

Nailed it! We trusted Jay from the moment we met him and he exceeded our expectations! He had the crowd going ALL night and accommodated the best man who had some little surprise additions to throw into his speech. We have had several guests tell us that our wedding was the best wedding they've ever been to. We all know that music is a big part of that! HIGHLY recommend :). Thanks Spectrum! Thanks Jay!