Back to SPL Entertainment

Nichole
Nichole

Married on 03/02/2019

Upmost professionalism and dedication

We hired DJ Eric for our ceremony and wedding dinner and he did a fantastic job always handling himself with professionalism. He was on time and on point with every request we made, making sure our wedding music was just perfect and how we wanted it. Highly recommend him and his team for weddings and just about any party! He loves what he does and that results in amazing work!

W
Wilfredo

Married on 06/15/2018

Eric Pérez did a spectacular job as our wedding DJ. He was able to make magic out of a pretty disorganized list of songs that I sent him. He took the time to get to know the style and feel we were going for and did an amazing job reading the crowd and making sure everyone had the time of their life! Our guests are still talking about what a great job he did! Thank you SPL Entertainment! We would hire you again for any and every event if we were local! And we’ll enthusiastically recommend you to anyone we know who is having an event in PR.

D
Damaris

Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely loved everything SPL Entertainment offered me at our wedding! The sound, lighting, DJ/MC & monogram service was beyond perfect!

I
idalie

Married on 04/28/2018

Es el mejor servicio que pueda haber, son responsables, al día con todo, en los dos servicios DJ Y PHOTOBOOTH,

Jimena

Married on 04/20/2018

Eric Perez is a great DJ to have in your wedding. He is very professional, flexible, and responsive to your requests. He'll make sure you'll have the music you like for the style of party you prefer. He has a great taste in music and has quality service. I'll recommend Eric Perez for further events.

Thank you Eric!

E
Evelyn

Married on 04/14/2018

The heart of any party is its music and I can’t say enough good things about Eric @splentertainment. He is a profesional and will make sure your celebration is everything you ever dreamed of. I will begin with the lighting, it complemented my decor so beautifully. He personally took the time to do a site inspection with my decorator and wedding planner to ensure everything was perfect. They worked together and delivered exactly what I imagined. I had guests asking for their information saying it was one of the most beautiful receptions they had ever seen.

And then there was the music. All I have to say is wow. We danced and partied like we never danced before. I danced every single song from the first one to the last. Thank you Eric for keeping the party going the way you did. We enjoyed our day to the fullest. The batucada ( hora loca) was a blast. Best one I have ever seen. All my guests were raving about it. There was not one person left in their seat when they came in.

You are truly talented at your profession and delivered more than we could have hoped for.

Josivette

Married on 03/09/2018

Everything was more than perfect! Everything run smooth and everyone had fun! All my guest couldn't stop talking about the great time they had and for that and more I'm grateful with Erick!?

Crystal

Married on 07/07/2017

Our DJ was great! I would highly recommend him. His did an awesome job keeping the party going. Everyone loved the music.

S
Suheily

Married on 07/02/2017

They did a great job! Played every type of music, everybody danced the whole night. Plus, the photo booth was super fun. :)

V
Victor

Married on 06/26/2017

We had a great experience with SPL Entertainment. They were recommended to us by the wedding coordinator at Villa Montana Beach Resort and we don't regret booking them. They were in contact with us since the first time we contacted them. Eric asked what type of music we wanted in our wedding and executed it as we asked him. Excellent service with tons of professionalism. We had a great night, amazing music and everybody, to my surprised, danced.

D
Derrel

Married on 06/10/2017

Our DJs were excellent, I highly recommend them!

B
Brian

Married on 05/28/2017

We can't speak highly enough about working with DJ Eric at SPL Entertainment! He and his team worked seamlessly to give us the best entertainment for our destination wedding in Vieques, Puerto Rico.

Throughout the process of working with him, Eric was professional and extremely responsive, quickly accommodating our requests (the confetti "rain" was the biggest hit of the night! ) On the night of our wedding, our venue gifted us an extra hour and Eric was game to extend his services on the spot, which we were so appreciative. We asked for a club-like atmosphere and Eric kept our dance floor packed for the entire night with his DJing!

Finally, we're so thankful we hired Eric for his amazing photobooth. Our guests loved how easy it was to send the photos directly to themselves and the print quality was fantastic. Overall, we couldn't be more satisfied with SPL and we highly recommend booking them for your event.

V
Vicki

Married on 02/23/2017

Hands down the best DJ in Puerto Rico! I planned my wedding from Rhode Island so I really had to trust my vendors. Eric made this easy! His attention to detail both with the DJ services and Photo Booth were perfect! He answered all of my questions and went out of his way many times to make sure I had exactly what I wanted. The dance floor was packed the whole night! I would recommend him for your wedding!

A
Azadeh

Married on 12/03/2016

Our DJ Eric was absolutely amazing! We had a culturally mixed wedding as I am Persian and my husband is Puerto Rican. I was able to provide Eric with some of the Persian music I wanted to be played and he did a fantastic job of mixing all the type of music we wanted. Our guests were dancing from the beginning to the end. He is extremely professional, easy to communicate with, and was great at pronouncing everyones name in the wedding party. We would recommend him to anyone

User5268191

2+ years ago

I thought Eric did a wonderful job. He assisted with last minute requests the day of the event and was very attentive the entire event to my guests. Everyone was dancing the entire night through. I wholeheartedly recommend him for your future events.

E
Erica

Married on 09/17/2016

Eric Perez and his team were amazing! I was so caught up with planning all year that I barely had contact with Eric. I gave him everything he requested so last minute. Not only was he so understanding about it, but he delivered anyway! Also, filling in places with music that I had missed. My husband and I, along with all the guest danced the night away! Great energy and a great MC. We also decided on glow sticks ( which are a hit! You NEED them at your reception) and a confetti machine last minute, which he was able to accommodate. Also, my wedding was a destination wedding, so when we visited Puerto Rico, he drove all the way to San Juan to meet with us. We new right away that we wanted to book him. We highly recommend SPL Entertainment!

Y
Yesenia

Married on 08/19/2016

Thank you for everything. Music was awesome my guests had a great time!

M
Meralis

Married on 08/06/2016

DJ Eric is a true professional. He was responsible and responsive from the very beginning that we reached out to him. He played such a great variety of music for our guest from the States and Puerto Rico. Playing music for both families I thought would be hard but he had all of our guest out on the dance floor and engaged.

I
Iliasis

Married on 07/30/2016

Our venue hired this Dj for us and they did amazing! We were very pleased with the type of music they provided and for following our list of music since we had three types of genre to work with. Thank you again for all that you do! :D

Camille

Married on 07/24/2016

We LOVED! Dj Eric professionalism since the first day that we contacted him. We are fully satisfied with the event and people danced all night long! SPL definitely made it happened exactly the way how we wanted! I would definitely hire SPL for a future event!
Thanks Eric!

User6779000

2+ years ago

Everyone loved the DJ he, mainly because he was able to play songs we had on our phones. Great job, please tell him again!

Joris

Married on 04/30/2016

Eric is AMAZING! Very professional since day 1. I asked him a lot of silly questions bc honestly it was the 1st time I had to look for a DJ. I have been to weddings where everything is pretty but the DJ is awful and it really makes the whole event a disaster. I didn’t want that to be my story and it certainly wasn’t. We didn’t want live music so selecting the right DJ was very important. He asked me a lot of questions which tells you that he knows what he is doing and he has a lot of experience. He had suggestions and gave me options for the ones I couldn’t answer. After talking to other DJs, even the ones that are known to be the “best”, I knew Eric was the one! He is the best! Very professional, friendly, and I loved that he showed excitement for our wedding, eventhough he never knew us from before. It is important to have someone that cares and is excited for your day because that means he loves what he does and he is going to make sure everything goes perfect on your day. He created a mix of 3 songs we loved for our first dance! I gave him 3 very different songs but he made it happen! It was beautiful! The day of, he went the extra mile and worked with other vendors to make sure everything was perfect. His set up came together so great with the atmosphere and décor. He even helped the coordinator with announcements throughout the reception. He didn’t have to do that, but he did! He kept a very diverse crowd of puertorricans, americans and others entertained the whole night! People didn’t leave the dance floor! That’s what we wanted and he delivered exceeding our expectations! Our friends kept talking about how great the DJ was! Fluent in English and Spanish! We will definitely contact SPL for our 5yr anniversary party!
Oh and the other day he surprised us with a video he prepared of our day! Yes! We have not been able to watch it but I know is going to be great and we thank Eric for letting us relive our special day w a video. Thank you!

Corinne

Married on 03/26/2016

DJ Eric was great. He played a wide variety of music at our wedding and was very professional. We are so glad we went with DJ Eric!

User5123693

2+ years ago

Eric was the DJ at our wedding in March 2016. During planning he was very responsive via email. He allowed us to pick out all the songs we wanted before the wedding. During the wedding he was great as he introduced us as a married couple and our first dances. Throughout the night Eric took all of mine and my husband's requests to make the night everything we could have dreamed it to be. We had the best time with Eric!

User4379793

2+ years ago

Eric and his team were not only professional but a delight to work with. Although we lagged on being timely with our response they were able to make everything happen for us. We also added extras such a confetti cannon and although he didn't have he was able to get for us. I would use him again anytime I have an event in Puerto Rico.