Back to Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht

Featured
Kathleen Brand

Married on 05/17/2019

the best officiant!

Katrina is amazing! We found her when searching for someone that could do a non-religious ceremony for us but also appease our religious families. She hit that nail on the head! We got SO many compliments on the ceremony and a lot of them were from our religious family members! As someone who is very type A I really appreciated her approach towards building the ceremony. She has very clearly defined steps that are easy to follow and readings / phrases to choose from that make it easy to build your ceremony. I also loved her suggestion that we write our vows together and each say the same vows during the ceremony. The vows were both of our words intertwined which was really meaningful. We also met with her in advance so she could write our love story - it was so nice to get to meet her before the ceremony and the love story was such a personal touch to the ceremony. She was also very prompt to respond to emails, which I really appreciate in wedding vendors. RUN and book Katrina for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht's reply:

Thank you so much! It's such a joy to help couples craft the experience that they want! Getting to know you personally was the best part for me!

V
Victoria Wolfe

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing! Highly Recommend!

WOW! Katrina at Spoken Heart Ceremonies was amazing to work with as the officiant for our wedding. Throughout the process, Katrina emphasized that the ceremony should be about us. She was always professional, organized, kind, and responsive to our questions and requests. In regard to the ceremony, our family and friends were quite simply blown away by it because it perfectly encapsulated our relationship. Our guests laughed, cried, and have not stopped talking about how Katrina made them feel as though they were an integral part of the ceremony and our relationship. Put simply, Katrina made our day feel so special, and we are so grateful to have had her there. We highly recommend working with Katrina for your wedding!

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was a true joy!
I loved meeting everyone there and it's so gratifying to hear that our hard work paid off!
Katrina

Paige
Paige

Married on 07/04/2019

Katrina is the best!

Katrina truly is the best! She helped us make our vows short and sweet for our small and time-sensitive ceremony that felt very heartfelt. She met with us multiple times leading up to the ceremony, always emailed back very quickly, and of course, made us feel at ease. My family raved about her and she is just genuinely a pleasure to work with and we are very happy she was a part of our special day. I can not recommend her enough!

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht's reply:

Thank you so much! I love the attention to detail y'all gave the ceremony. And your family was a real joy. Thank you for including me in the day!

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 06/22/2019

Highest recommendations!

Katrina is STELLAR. After our ceremony, so many of our guests came up to us and complimented her and said that she was the best officiant they had ever seen, and that our ceremony was the most beautiful one they’d ever attended! Katrina was so much more than an officiant – without her guidance, our ceremony could not have possibly gone as smoothly as it did. We had a mixed gender bridal party, and she offered lots of advice on how to order the recessional and the processional. We especially appreciated her organization – nothing was left to the last minute, which allowed my partner and I to create a ceremony that was unique and memorable. She worked with our vendors to ensure everything was efficient. We cannot recommend Katrina enough!

C
Colin

Married on 06/08/2019

Essential to Our Wedding

Katrina was extremely helpful from day 1 for us. She provided lots of personal resources for us to help create the ceremony exactly as we wanted and always provided great feedback to help us with it. She made herself available daily to us for any questions we had and and was always patient in explaining everything. On the day of she checked in on both of us and we went over the plans together. She answered plenty of questions and you can tell she is very experienced in doing this. She was a guide in our whole wedding process. Completely recommend.

Cole
Cole Crum

Married on 05/31/2019

"You're going to get me through this, right?"

Those are the words I said to Katrina as we lined up to enter the chapel. She smiled, and responded, "Of course. But you've got this!".

From the start Katrina was incredibly supportive and informative. While I do not recommend waiting until the last minute to book and officiant, we did. Katrina coached us through every step, and somehow was able to produce a tear-jerking, beautiful ceremony. She truly invested in our story, who we are as individuals and as a couple, and our future.

I cannot imagine having gone through this process with anyone else. Katrina was a true professional, and guide, as we entered into our new chapter. I would highly recommend her for your special day. She will take amazing care of you, and provide you with insights most people would never even think about.

L
Leony Chang

Married on 05/24/2019

Katrina is the best officiant we've ever seen!!!

We’re so honored and lucky to have Katrina as our officiant to perform our wedding ceremony! She's super professional, responsible, and understanding. We and our guests all agree that Katrina's the best officiant we've ever seen! She was not just reading the notes but actually telling our story from her heart. She made the most important day of our lives perfect!

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht's reply:

Leony & Caroline---than you so, so much for this heartfelt review! It was an honor to tell your story & it touches me deeply to know that I was able to have such an impact on you and your guests! Best wishes!

Hillary
Hillary Cansler

Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend!

We absolutely loved working with Katrina! She is such a warm person who really took the time to get to know us. Planning our wedding from halfway across the country was daunting but she made the ceremony process very easy. She is so organized and made it very clear to us what we needed to do each step of the way. She has compiled so many wonderful resources for her couples, which helped us to customize our ceremony without feeling the paralysis of choice that comes with starting from scratch. The end result was a beautiful ceremony that many of our guests remarked was very heartfelt and personal. We highly recommend Katrina!

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht's reply:

I loved working with you! It means so much to me to hear the process was only clear & easy, but deeply meaningful! Thank you so much for your feedback!

C
Caley Wieties

Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely incredible to work with!

My husband and I are completely thrilled with how beautiful and meaningful the ceremony turned out to be. And it was all thanks to Katrina! She made it so easy to work with, especially since we were doing the planning from Chicago. Choosing her as your officiant will be one of the best decisions you could make!

Sierra
Sierra

Married on 04/04/2019

A Captivating Ceremony We'll Cherish Forever

We we're so pleased to have Katrina as a part of our special day, as well as leading up to it. She was very professional, organized, and attentive. The ceremony she put together was beautiful, moving, and had a personal touch that captivated our audience (even those who have been to several weddings). We highly recommend Katrina for her service and believe she will be a highlight in anyone's wedding.

S
Stefanie

Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful!

My husband and I were looking for an officiant for our wedding and came across Spoken Heart Ceremonies on WeddingWire. After looking at all the reviews I contacted her and set-up an in person meeting at which I knew that she was perfect for us. Katrina has a great spirit, very lively and happy and made me feel so comfortable. She walked my husband and I through the ceremony items in perfect detail and answered all our questions. She helped guide us in our vow creation and they came out beautiful and totally us. She is quick to respond and available to assist with anything that pops up. I loved having Katrina as part of our day and would recommend her to anyone who may be nervous or anxious like I was as her demeanor was so calming and made the ceremony so special!

J
Jessica

Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful Experience!!

We absolutely loved working with Katrina! She is professional, knowledgeable, and so easy to work with. On top of that, she is so sweet and kind! She made planning the ceremony easy and fun, giving us plenty of resources and examples to choose from. She gave us advice when we needed it and helped with edits. She helped us create something that was truly unique to my husband and me, which was so important to us. Our ceremony was light-hearted and fun, and so much of that was because of Katrina's guidance. We highly recommend her!

E
Eric Wehrmeister

Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic officiant!

Katrina was great! Our ceremony was just like we wanted it to be and she was extremely accommodating. Everything was super smooth and she was a great speaker. 10/10

K
K R M

Married on 02/03/2019

Absolutely superb officiant. Our favorite vendor.

Katrina was wonderful to work with throughout the process, and she helped us craft and carry out a ceremony exactly like we wanted -- thoughtful, meaningful, heart-felt. From our first call, we got the sense that she valued the same sorts of things we prioritized. Once we committed and began to work with her, we were totally convinced. She was a huge help in guiding us through the process of crafting our ceremony with an overall outline that she suggested and a great selection of options for each segment of the ceremony. This gave us a sense for a wide range of possibilities and allowed us to choose things that we really related to, making it all feel personal and special. We had some interest in writing our own vows, but were a bit unsure of how to approach it. She had materials to guide us through that process in a way that really helped us make progress while still keeping them “our own. ” She was consistently very professional, organized, and punctual in our interactions, and she made a point to try to get to know us as much as possible to personalize the ceremony. We were only in town briefly once before our wedding weekend, and she managed to find time during that to meet us in person to craft our “story” that she would share. We were very impressed how after that one meeting she drafted and shared with us what she was going to say, and we only ended up doing very minor revisions before we were happy with it.

The day of, she was also great. She arrived early and was helpful in sorting out last minute logistical questions with musicians, processing people, the photographer, etc. And the ceremony -- that’s what it had all built toward, and it was wonderfully done. She spoke genuinely, from the heart, with the right amount of levity to keep things fun and interesting. Standing up there, we felt like we were very much the focus but didn’t feel undue pressure. She made us feel comfortable being who we are in the moment. It was special and memorable. Afterward, we had quite a few of our attendees specifically mention to us how meaningful the ceremony was, how this was the most they’d ever (happy) cried at a wedding ceremony, etc. It warmed our hearts. Many thanks to Katrina for going above and beyond to help make such a wonderful ceremony for us and our families and friends.

She was our favorite person we worked with for our wedding.

L
Lindsey L

Married on 01/12/2019

Best Officiant in Austin

Katrina was an absolute joy to work with - she made the daunting process of selecting vows seem like a walk in the park. Not only did she provide an endless amount of options to customize our ceremony, but she also walked us through each step so nothing felt too overwhelming. Katrina helped us create a memorable ceremony that had every guest in tears. We investigated several officiant options, and Katrina blew them all out of the water. We are so grateful that Katrina was apart of our special day, and we will remember her kindness, professionalism, and diligence for the rest of our lives.

J
Jolene

Married on 12/13/2018

Fantastic, professional, and personable

Planning a wedding sight unseen, from across the country, is quite a nerve-wracking experience. However, Katrina made us feel completely confident and at ease from the very beginning! Our personalized ceremony was perfect, so very "us", and Katrina made sure we knew exactly what to do and when even without a rehearsal. Highly recommended.

S
Sarah Converse

Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect Officiant!

Katrina was truly amazing and gave us everything we wanted out of our wedding ceremony. We liked her so much at our first meeting that we hired her on the spot, and it was an excellent decision. The ceremony she wrote for us truly reflected our relationship and our attitudes toward marriage, and she also had a ton of great advice to offer us throughout the process. We can't recommend her enough! Thanks again for everything!

V
Virginia

Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Ceremony!

The ceremony was of the most important parts of the wedding to us and Katrina did a fantastic job of putting together our ideas and story to create a beautiful ceremony. She took the time to meet with us a couple of times to discuss what we had in mind and then to learn more about us a couple. The result was a very personal and heartfelt ceremony that meant so much to us and our guests enjoyed as well. She is kind, professional, and very good at what she does!

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht's reply:

Thank you so much! I still remember all the laughter and positive feelings from your family & guests!

A
Arely

Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect Ceremony

The first time we meet up with Katrina it was in a cozy coffee shop. We were getting to know each other and it started snowing..... In Texas! We took this as a great sign! She makes you feel welcomed the moment you meet her as if though you've known her for a while. She is quick to get back to you by email, text, however you need/reach out to her. The way she speaks of love and marriage is what we believe in about love and marriage. Katrina had everyone laughing and crying at our ceremony. Not a dry eye in the crowd including myself and my now husband. I can truly say my wedding ceremony was perfect thanks to Katrina!

Megan
Megan Clayton

Married on 10/19/2018

Couldn’t have pictured anyone better!!!

Katrina was nothing short of perfect. We had decided to elope, and because it was just the two of us, we had so much freedom to really personalize our ceremony to fit us. Katrina was beyond helpful in piecing together the perfect words to capture our relationship. She made herself available to us for the weeks leading up to make sure our ceremony was perfect. When our day finally came, Katrina and our photographer were the only two people there, and she felt just like family. Her energy was so calming and fun, and the words she spoke over us made a beautiful statement of our fun-natured love story. We are so thankful we found her, and couldn’t picture anyone else leading us into our marriage. Katrina, Andrew and I are so grateful for you!

B
Brittnie Kelly

Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful!

Words cannot express how grateful we are to have had Katrina as apart of our wedding. Meeting with her was incredibly therapeutic, and provided a reminder of why we fell in love and are still in love with each other. We received so many compliments on the ceremony, and in part due to Katrina's help in formulating our readings. I am so very happy to have chosen Katrina to be our officiant.

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht's reply:

Britnnie & Richard ---it's so easy when wedding planning to get distracted by all the planning. I love to help couples really connect with each other & remember why they are getting married in the first place. Your words touched me deeply! Thank you!

B
bianca

Married on 09/23/2018

From our very first sit down , my husband and I knew Katrina was perfect for our wedding. She was very helpful. Our wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful, we had a intimate wedding. My husband and I wanted a romantic, intimate wedding and Katrina just made it perfect. Thank you so much Katrina for everything!

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht's reply:

This makes me so happy! Thank you for including me in your day!

Alisa
Alisa Coleman

Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent experience

I have nothing but great things to say about Katrina. My husband and I live in NY, and Katrina was so accommodating and easy to work with! She took the time to Facetime and Skype with us, and was always to quick to respond to any emails, questions, or concerns. Katrina took the time to listen to our story and asked us some really thoughtful questions about ourselves and each other. We had an idea of what we wanted to say in our vows, and Katrina was able to put those ideas into the most beautiful and genuine language. The whole process was so well organized, all of the readings and rituals were laid out so nicely for you to choose or draw inspiration from. She talked me through how to run the rehearsal, which was a huge help. The day of the ceremony she was perfectly on time and was a calm presence while everyone was finishing getting ready. The ceremony itself was beautiful and just like we had prepared, our guests kept commenting on how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Katrina is absolutely amazing, and she is SO good at what she does!

Erin and Stephen
Erin

Married on 08/25/2018

Katrina is a great officiant. She made the ceremony process very easy for my wife and I. She was prompt to all our appointments. She was the greatest person we could have chosen to tell our love story. She is an amazing writer and was always communicative with us throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Katrina for anyone seeking a professional officiant who can create a memorable story for all to hear.

- Stephen & Erin Lyons

T
Trey and Kassie

Married on 08/08/2018

Katrina was incredible from day one! From the very moment we sat down with her in the initial interview stage for our officiant, we knew the was the one for us. Throughout the planning stages building up to our Wedding day Katrina's professionalism and process was a HUGE help. Katrina truly had the whole thing mapped out while customizing to our wants and needs without missing a beat. NOT TO MENTION the big DAY OF. We had several things come up causing a delay in the ceremony starting on time in a location that is very strict on their time slots. Katrina rolled up her sleeves and jumped right into anything and everything including pinning the boutonniere on the entire Grooms party. The ceremony itself was just amazing, she truly helped create the spirit of the occasion for us and blew us away with the presentation of it. I assure any one reading this, Spoken Heart Ceremonies (Katrina) is the absolute best choice.