Back to Spring Smith Studios

25 Reviews for Spring Smith Studios

Molly
Molly

Married on 04/27/2019

Our favorite vendor out of the whole bunch!

If you're planning your wedding, you know it takes a small army of vendors to make it happen. You're putting your trust in these folks and you don't really know how it will turn out until the big day.

Spring was hands-down our favorite person to work with out of the whole crew of vendors we chose!

She made us feel so comfortable and natural during shoots, and her great energy she accomplished the unbelievable - my husband actually admitted to having "almost fun" during our photo hour! Serious win.

Not only were our shoots with her super fun, she was also the most laid-back and easy to work with. We felt like she really cared about getting to know us and heard what we wanted - we weren't just another cookie-cutter job to get through before moving onto the next.

Lastly... The end result completely blew us away. I cry every time I look at them! She captured so many important moments of our wedding that we get to relive over and over thanks to her phenomenal work.

I can't say enough about Spring. Whether you're looking for wedding photography, engagement shots, family photos, or even a killer portrait of your adorable puppy... Look no further!

Jennifer

Married on 10/14/2017

Having Spring as my wedding photographer was one of the best decisions I could have made for my wedding day. Not only is she incredibly skilled with a camera, she is also very personable and makes you feel comfortable. It can be awkward being in front of a camera for such a long period of time, but Spring put my husband and I at ease and we had such a great time with it! She captured memories that we will hold onto forever :)

Jamie

Married on 08/05/2017

Spring is AMAZING! Not only is she great at what she does, but she makes you feel comfortable right from the start. We did our engagement and our wedding photos with her, and I already feel the need to find more occasions to have her photograph! She is simply the best.

W
Whitney

Married on 07/01/2017

Spring is so wonderful! We absolutely love how personable she is and fun to work with! She goes above and beyond to make everything as seamless and comfortable as possible!

N
Nikki

Married on 06/03/2017

Spring was a pleasure to work with and she is AMAZING at what she does! From our first meeting with her we felt so comfortable. She is so talented and has an incredible eye for taking the perfect photo. She was quick to get our edited photos back to us, for both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos. On our wedding day, at times things were a little chaotic but she kept me calm and helped keep everything running on schedule. She even jumped in to help bustle my dress with my bridesmaids! I can't say enough good things about her. She captured everything (and more) of what I asked for and I was so impressed with how all of the photos turned out. We are so grateful to have found Spring and highly recommend her! You will love her work!

L
Leigh

Married on 10/01/2016

Spring was so kind and professional.
I love how she takes excellent candid pictures without changing the pace/mood of the wedding atmosphere.
Upon seeing our wedding photos for the first time, I was SO excited because the look and vibe of the photos were exactly what I was hoping for. She captured the entire day in a way that allows me to relive the entire experience just as I remember it!

Sarah

Married on 09/17/2016

Spring is wonderful to work with you! From the moment Josh and I met her at our engagement shoot, we felt 100% comfortable. She is easy going, but still kept us on track and focused. She captured all the moments that I asked for, and surprised us with some special ones too. She is incredibly talented, and we LOVE how our photo album came out. Everything was just perfect! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking for amazing photos <3

User4355523

2+ years ago

Spring was so easy to work with! She is incredibly flexible and laid back. Communication was excellent and even she made coordinating sessions/meet ups (even long distance) very easy. I had a few opinionated/difficult groomsmen (bossy brother and others just drunk), and Spring was so great- she wasn't bothered at all and just kept moving along. I've hear people say that pictures can be stressful and one of the most daunting parts of the wedding day, but I was so relaxed- I actually enjoyed taking the pictures. Not to mention, our album is amaaaaaazing :]. She did a really great job capturing the vibes of the day, and I feel our personalities are really shown in her photos- which is my favorite part!

K
Kristi

Married on 08/29/2015

Working with Spring and her associate Lindsey was great, I felt like I was working with people I had known for years. Everything was relaxed and stress-free from the beginning questionnaires to the big day. They were very easy to reach either by phone or email if I ever had questions along the way. Lindsey dealt very well with all of the different personalities in our wedding party and managed to capture a lot of fantastic moments throughout the day. She even reminded us of a group photo we had wanted so we were able to get it before she left for the evening. My favorite part of the whole experience was the personalized USB drive that Spring gave us with all of our photos. Very creative!

Stephanie

Married on 06/13/2015

I absolutely love Spring Smith Studios! From the moment we began communicating over email I was impressed. We got married in Maine but live in New York so we spoke over emails. Any questions or concerns we had always got responses in a timely manner and she was always very helpful. The day of the wedding I was so impressed. Lindsey and her husband were very friendly and so fun to work with! They even stayed an extra hour so we could fit in some pictures we may have missed otherwise. I would recommend them to everyone!

H
Harvest

Married on 08/02/2014

Spring captured our wedding moments in such beautiful, detailed photographs. We are so glad we choose her and loved how thorough she was from start to finish. Thanks so much!

Johanna

Married on 01/04/2014

We absolutely made the right decision to hire Spring for our wedding! She was so organized and was probably the most responsive wedding vendor we worked with. She would always reply within the same day, same hour even many times! She had a perfect vision of the day and knows lighting so well that she even suggested a ceremony time that would yield the best photographs. She was very low key the day of, yet had the ability to command everyone's attention when needed. The day was such a blur I actually hardly even noticed her whereabouts which I think is a great thing as it lead to really natural pictures. The wedding pictures and engagement pictures were phenomenal - I HIGHLY recommend her!

User2159905

2+ years ago

Spring was seriously amazing! I would definitely consider hiring her again. Perhaps for some upcoming baby photos :)

Corey
Corey

Married on 11/02/2013

From the first meeting I had with Spring, I knew that she was going to be the perfect fit for our wedding. And having since gotten our pictures back, I couldn't have been more right. Our gallery is everything I could have hoped for and more. The pictures truly capture how perfect our day was and the feedback I have received from friends and family has been incredible. Beyond Spring being a talented photographer, she was also amazing to work with. She made everything easy and laid back, which is exactly what we were looking for! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the PERFECT photographer!

User3877403

2+ years ago

Spring was fantastic. Her photography style was exactly what we were looking for. We wanted to capture the day as it unfolded and have a natural feel to the portraits.

L
Lindsay

Married on 08/24/2013

Spring was amazing to work with! She is so relaxed throughout the day it keeps you calm! He eye for detail is impeccable, and you end up with an beautifully told story of your day. She is super flexible (she traveled from NH to Boston for us) and she has great ideas and helpful hints along the way. I would recommend her to all future brides!

C
Caroline

Married on 09/22/2012

Spring is absolutely amazing! I never expected that when I was planning my wedding that I would become such great friends with my photographer, but I'm so grateful to have met her! Not only does she take amazing photos but she is also fun, energetic, and full of ideas. Our engagement photos were so beautiful, and she made it such a fun experience. I can't even begin to explain how gorgeous our wedding photos were. She surprised us with an extra photographer, she was super flexible, and caught every moment we couldn't even have thought of. Looking back through her photos of our wedding day tells a story, it makes my heart melt to see all the joy she brings into her work. Thanks do much!

Shauna

Married on 09/15/2012

Having Spring photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made in our planning process! The photographs of our day were incredibly important to me~ treasures to look back on and share with friends and family always. Right off the bat, I loved Spring! She was amazingly sweet, interested in who we were, and what had brought us to her. We spent a year of happy, exciting exchange planning how we hoped to capture and remember our day. Throughout the process, Spring never treated us as simply "paying clients" but as two people she genuinely cared about and was sincerely happy for. Picking a photographer is very intimate, they will be right by your side for every moment of your day and are tasked with capturing the magic of each step you take. Spring was amazingly successful at doing just that! When I received the pictures I was thrilled! Memories, moments, smiles, and tears came flooding in. Spring is wonderfully talented-- a true artist! At the end of the day, our wedding has come and gone~ but the moments I have in print thanks to Spring will provide my husband and I a lifetime to reflect, remember, and celebrate. YAY for Spring Smith Photography!

R
Rebecca

Married on 09/08/2012

Spring is one of the most amazing and talented people I have ever met. And I do not say that lightly. When I was looking for a photographer I wanted to find someone who wanted to know who Marc and I were. Someone who would be able to capture not only the beauty of the day but the emotion, the love, and the personality of us and the event. She didn't just do that... She made our day come alive and live forever in her photos! She captured our wedding with such beauty and emotion that I started to cry when I first saw them on her blog! The combination of professionalism and warmth is rare, but for Spring it is innate. She has a way of making you feel like you have one of your best friends with you on your biggest day and I can not tell you how comforting and calming that is. I feel very, very lucky to have met Spring and have her as my photographer! We will definitely have her take future family photos!

A
Ali & Cory

Married on 08/18/2012

We were lucky enough to know about Spring Smith Studios because she grew up in the same town as my husband and was a great friend of his family. Since we live in Baltimore, Spring and I did most of our communicating from afar but she was always available to talk and made us feel so comfortable that among the many things we had to worry about leading up to the wedding, photography was never one of them. What we wanted for our wedding day was a photographer who could think outside the box to give us memorable and unique shots that you didn't see every day - we got all of that and so much more! She really listened to what we had in mind and what we envisioned and through her amazing talent, was able to translate it all into beautiful shots that we will have with us for the rest of our lives. She was the perfect photographer for us, with every important moment captured and we feel so lucky to have had her be such a large part of our big day. Thank you so much, Spring!

M
Megan

Married on 06/23/2012

We recently had the pleasure of having Spring photograph our wedding. From the moment we first met, to her taking some amazing engagement pictures, and finally her playing a large part in our lasting memories of our wedding, Spring has become more than just our photographer. Her fun personality and genuine care for the vision you have for your wedding and her professional desire to make that vision shine through in your photographs sets her above the mark. I would not only recommend her for weddings but will definitely continue to have her mark all of our important milestones in our lives.

C
Colleen

Married on 05/11/2012

Spring is an amazing photographer! Not only is she excellent at her job but she also makes you feel completely comfortable with her! We valued her opinion throughout our wedding planning and now consider her a friend. Photographs were the one thing we wanted to make sure were done well. They are what you look at later to remember your important day. We were not disappointed with Spring and will definitely use her again for other big events.

Julie

Married on 08/20/2011

We could not have asked for a better person to photograph our wedding. Spring is not only a fabulous wedding photographer, but an extremely talented artist as well, something that was important to my husband and I in choosing a photographer to capture our day. Spring is fun and easygoing, but also extremely professional, qualities that were important to us as we both have rather boisterous families, she was able to joke around with our loud uncles, but also wrangle everyone together to take some amazing pictures. I consider Spring to not only an expert wedding photographer, but a wedding expert as well, she was able to recommend an amazing DJ for us, and was helpful in putting us into contact with a possible florist. We love looking at our wedding album, the photos that Spring took for us on our day perfectly capture the personality of us, our guests, and our day. I recommend Spring Smith Studios 110%.

K
kathryn

Married on 07/30/2011

Spring and her assistant were so great! They were everywhere and I'm sure didn't miss a thing! She was so easy to be with and made me feel so comfortable,,the day was awesomje,,thanks Spring!

M
Meredith

Married on 08/14/2010

We had an excellent experience working with Spring! We had so much fun during our engagement session - Spring put us totally at ease. I would definitely recommend this session because it was a great chance to get to know Spring before the big day. Plus, we had time to do some fun/silly things that we didn't have as much time for on the day of the wedding. The wedding pictures are beautiful! Spring got all the shots we requested plus many more. Her presence was very professional. We hope to work with Spring again in the future!