Back to Spruce St Studios

Rebecca
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful venue at a great price!

This venue is beautiful! The staff is extremely easy to work with and responsive to any questions!
Right at the end of our outdoor cocktail hour... It started drizzling. The staff was already gathering our guests inside and getting the indoor bar ready for service before we even walked to the door. Renee really took my vision of how I wanted my ceremony and reception to look and made it come to life!
This venue has the added bonus of a fantastic florist on site. Blooms on Spruce produced the most beautiful crown, corsages, and boutonnieres ever! I never thought I would be the one to save real flowers after my wedding, but now I already have these flowers drying to I can hang them on my wall and look at them everyday.

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Your group was tons of fun and we really loved working with you. I'm glad your doggies got to be part of your event and we appreciate you trusting us with your decor and flowers for you your bridal party. Thanks for the review. It will help our future couples. ;)

R
Rachel

Getting married on 03/21/2020

Would recommend

Renee was organized and good to work with. Venue was very nice.

D
Darin Hansen

Married on 03/15/2019

A+ Experience!

We really enjoyed our experience with Spruce Street. Renee was great helping us every step of the way. It was a great venue for our event and our church looks forward to possibly using it again for another event! Renee was very accommodating and did everything she could to make our event successful. Spruce Street gets an A+ from us here at New Hope Church Effingham!

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Thank you very much Darin, we would love to have you back any time! Your group is great to work with.

V
Virginia Defend

Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding reception

We held our daughter's wedding reception at Spruce Street Studios and it was a wonderful venue! Renee and her staff are very helpful, professional and great to work with. It was a great choice and I would highly recommended.!

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Virginia, thank you very much for the kind words. Your event was decorated so beautifully and your group was a pleasure to work with. I hope to see you again in the future with some music happening in the venue ;) Thank you for choosing Spruce St Studios!

Kathy Olsen

Married on 01/12/2019

Professional, supportive, flexible!

I highly recommend this versatile venue. The refurbished building is an effective blend: interesting architectural elements have been saved ( stained glass windows, soaring wooden arches, exposed wooden beams), but modern, elegant touches ( fabulous chandeliers, barnwood doors, neutral but not dull walls) keep it fun and from feeling too “dusty”/ depressingly old.
Service was always professional and prepared, and employees were friendly and informative about local elements involving music, food, flowers, etc.
Our event occurred the weekend of a blizzard, and owner Renee saved the day in many ways, including arranging for a local minister when the original one couldn’t attend, and she was prompt in contacting medical personnel and offering other types of help when a guest needed immediate medical attention.

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Kathy, I feel lucky to have met you. Your group was wonderful to work with and I am glad I was able to give you the service you needed and very much deserved. Thank you for giving such useful feedback of our venue. It's much appreciated.

Samantha

Married on 01/12/2019

The best experience ever!

This is hands down the best venue. It’s absoutely beautiful and the staff are wonderful. Renee was a life saver. I got married in the middle of a blizzard and my officiant canceled. She drove in the snow to pick up an officiant so I could actually get married that day. She is dedicated to her brides and I will always recommend this venue. I love how flexible the space is which allows you to decoarte it however you want.

Kim Kirkendoll

Married on 12/14/2018

Phenomenal

Absolutely beautiful venue and amazing service!

P
Penny M

Married on 11/17/2018

Fabulous experience!!

Everyone we worked with at Spruce St Studios was fantastic-Renee, the coordinators, and our bartender. They fully embraced the bride and groom’s vision for the day and helped make everything run smoothly. I can’t recommend them enough!

Stevi Davis

Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Spruce St. Is a gorgeous venue! We had a 75-guest combined ceremony and reception at Studio A. Gorgeous room, we loved the wood beams and the chandeliers! The rock wall is also stunning. Our room flip went very smoothly. You get a lot of support from Renee, the venue owner, through the planning process! Invaluable.
Our Day-Of coordinators were also top notch, and so was our bartender! This place is well worth the value and I highly recommend them. Definitely check them out!

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Stevi, your wedding was awesome! I loved the creativity and animation of your event. Your group was amazing and we are so grateful that you chose our venue for your unique event. We are all still talking about it. :)

A
Ashley

Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful, unique venue with excellent, helpful staff

My husband and I chose Spruce Street Studios because of the venue's beauty. The place is really unique and can fit just about any wedding theme. They also allow you to have a completely custom experience. You can pick any vendor you like but the owner, Renee, has a list of vendors shes worked with that is exclusive to her brides that will help you get a head start! Renee really does take the best care of her brides! All my questions were quickly answered and she helped me work out a timeline to make my day run smoothly.

E
Erin

Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding in both Venues

The venue was great! It was wonderful to not worry about angles for pictures because every part of the venue is beautiful.

Laura
Laura Reed

Married on 07/07/2018

Just amazing!

Spruce St Studios made my wedding one to remember. Renee was amazing to work with and gave great feedback to help our day go smooth. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful place to get married.

S T B

Married on 05/26/2018

Would Do It Again & Again!

Renee & her team made my day everything I could have dreamed of & more. Their organization, dedication, & love of events shone through & through.

Kristinia

Married on 05/05/2018

Renee and her crew were amazing. They had everything set up like we discussed. Kept me updated throughout the week prior. Made my day better then I could have ever wanted. Beautiful setting, my guests love every detail. I even heard a few comments about future events there. Thank you so much

F
Faith

Married on 09/09/2017

Renee is awesome! I can not wait to have the wedding ceremony and reception there this fall. The place is absolutely beautiful and she answers all your questions within a few hours. I would recommend this place and i can not wait for my event there. I am having the best experience so far.

H
Hope Nichols

Married on 08/19/2017

Wedding & Reception

Everything was absolutely perfect & The staff is exceptional

Kaitlyn

Married on 06/17/2017

The venue is absolutely gorgeous, but Renee and the event managers really helped make our wedding perfect!

M
Michael

Married on 04/08/2017

Exceptional value and service - you will be happy you booked here!

User3785612

2+ years ago

Beautiful place, Renee has been very helpful! Thanks

Kyle

Married on 11/01/2014

Spruce Street Studios is a spectacular place to have a wedding or reception. Their staff is extremely helpful and very accommodating.

Kassie

Married on 06/21/2014

This venue is beautiful, we were in studio B. We got tons of compliments on how beautiful it was. The owner, Renee, is super friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend this venue.

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/03/2016

This venue is amazing! It was so convenient to have both the ceremony and reception here. Renee was awesome sorting things out. The day of the wedding, the staff were beyond great. They made sure everything ran smoothly. I was able to enjoy the day.

Kaylynn Davis

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful venue

Renee and her team worked really hard to make sure everything was perfect! Me and my husband couldn’t have been happier with our venue.

C
Christy

Married on 07/01/2017

This is the only venue I even looked at. I knew when I walked in that this was the place. It was like something out of a magazine. I could have never dreamed that I would have such beautiful venue for my wedding. The staff was all very friendly and very helpful. I would do it all over again!

C
Charla

Married on 12/17/2016

We used the upstairs venue. It was very intimate and cozy. The staff was very helpful. A few times I would just be looking around and they would see me and come over to see what I needed before I even asked. We were very pleased with our experience there. I would recommend Spruce St Studios to anyone.