Back to ST Photography

Carly
Carly

Married on 08/15/2019

Amazing!

Tia was amazing! My husband and I got married at The Preserve Resort in Sevierville, TN. She captured the venue, the wedding details, the bridal party and our families perfectly. We are in love with our photos! We booked her for just a few hours but you would have thought she was there all day with the amount of great shots she got! We are so thankful!

Ben
Ben Turner

Married on 05/08/2019

THE, capitalized, underlined and bolded. THE photographer you want.

The Short Review:

TLDR; Book Tia from ST Photography for your event NOW. You won’t regret it, not in the least. Best decision of your event, guaranteed.

The Long Review:

How do you write a review for a photographer? Someone who was a stranger, but has become not only a friend but an integral and incredibly positive memory in the course of a single day?

I cannot express how happy we are that we chose ST Photography. We worked directly with Tia for our Wedding, and I encourage anyone looking for a photographer for ANY occasion to contact ST Photography.

We came across several photographers in our hunt for one to preserve our day in images. From Wedding Apps to online reviews, my wife and I came to a sudden stop when we came across the beautiful photos displayed on their website.

My wife and I are familiar with digital photography through our employment and what caught our eye the most was not just the excellent lighting and color balance, but the scene itself. The images were not just high quality, they were picturesque. Any one of the images would not look out of place on canvas hanging as art.

Planning a small and simple wedding vacation, we were nervous that we would not have many “picturesque” moments. I can hardly express the overwhelming joy my wife and I experienced when we got the first glance at the images of our Wedding. Tia didn’t just capture “picturesque” she went above and beyond the call of duty to CREATE picturesque.

We met Tia face to face on the day of our wedding. Courteous, Kind, instantly like-able, but more than anything competent and capable. We had made a list of people, and things we wanted photographed, but gave “creative license” to Tia. I mean, you’re not going to try and tell a surgeon how to operate, no point in trying to tell a photographer where to stand or how to do her job. She efficiently went about the photography, from decorations to food, on to dress and suit, and even family photos.

Ceremony, cake, and then off to the creek. Wait... The what? There was a small crystal clear creek at the entrance to the Cabin Resort where we were having our vacation/wedding, and the Photographer had driven past it on the way in.

Creative License don’t fail me now. Photos on the bank of the stream, the trees near it, and rolled up pants legs to get into the stream itself. I cannot complain, not in the least bit. My wife and I were completely willing to have some nature shots, we’re both of the barefoot type anyways.

We knew early in the day that we had chosen a good photographer, but now we realized we had THE, capitalized, underlined and bolded. THE photographer, when Tia climbed up the other side of the 3 foot high muddy creek bank to get the right angle for a photograph.

It was only a couple of days before our sneak peaks were available. Joy. Speechless joy. That’s a lot for myself who, as you may have noticed, talks a lot.

Near immediate online access to photograph sneak peeks. She captured emotions, inside jokes, moments. She captured everything, in beautiful crystal clarity. Working with Tia, and the amazing shots, poses, locations that she suggested, are some of the best memories my wife and I shall treasure for the rest of our lives.

Quality: 10 out of 10
Picture quality, resolution, composition, lighting, and color are all spot on.

Professionalism/Skill: 10 out of 10
Tia knows her photography, is a pleasure to work with, and goes out of her way or those good shots (literally up the side of the opposite steep muddy river bank)

Ease/Access/Billing: 10 out of 10
A simple to use online checkout system makes it easy to make small payments, or a large payment. Along with an easy to use and understand website that allows you to download your high res images.
The price is WELL worth it. Compared to other photographers we’d previously found, her rates are quite good!

I recommend ST Photography and Tia to anyone who wants good memories and high quality photos. Weddings, Parties, Anniversaries, even just a dress-up session for a niece. We have every intention of recommending, and booking Tia again for any future occasions.

Thank you Tia.

T
Traci Wheeler

Married on 05/04/2019

Pigeon Forge Mountain Wedding

Tia was amazing. Her creativity and attention to detail led to gorgeous pictures. She was professional and very easy to work with, making everyone comfortable while getting the perfect shots. She truly captured every important and sweet moment before, during, and after the ceremony. Then, we nreceived the link for the photos one week after the wedding. I would highly recommend Tia of ST Photography for any special occasion and plan to use her again in the future.

Katarina
Katarina Miller

Married on 04/30/2019

Great work and super fast return!

Tia took our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and I loved them all so much! She captured us so well and we got them back SO fast!

A
Ashley Williams

Married on 04/07/2019

The Williams' Gatlinburg Qedding

I cannot begin to describe how perfect Tia from ST Photography was for our wedding reception. The price was unbeatable and the quality of service was outstanding. Tia was more than just a photographer at our wedding, she became a guest. She was so personable and made it a point to be actively involved with us and our guests, without being invasive. She was always there, yet not in your face there. Her eye for good shots is amazing and she is willing to do whatever it takes to get them. At one point, she laid down on the dancefloor to get a shot and my husband accidentally kicked her in the head... She laughed and brushed it off like it was nothing. The very next day, she sent us a Sneek Peek. Within a few days, she sent our album link where she was uploading the pictures as she was editing them. No long waits to get our pictures back! The pictures are absolutely stunning. I couldn't speak any more highly about Tia, she is absolutely fabulous!

Madison

Married on 04/06/2019

Gatlinburg wedding

She was amazing, and I am in love with our pictures! Also, she got them back to us so fast it's insane! Definitely recommended! Thank you so much

Sarah
Sarah Guerrette

Married on 12/29/2018

A Dream Come True

Tia was absolutely wonderful! Every picture turned out beautiful and I have thousands that capture every moment of my wedding day perfectly! She and her husband do a great job! We’ve used ST photography for multiple family events and we’re always happy with the results!

Mel Vining

Married on 11/18/2018

We could not have been more happy with the outcome of our pictures. They captured everything and more. We were thrilled we found her.

Easy going, fun, focused, energetic, fun poses.... She was perfect for what we were wanting. Pictures were the most important part of our big day besides the food. She aced the test!

S
Savanna Eckel

Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic photography company

ST Photography was a wonderful choice for our wedding photography! The photographers are as sweet as they come, and put us at ease on the big day! The photo quality is excellent. We had our complete set of photos back in two weeks. They were more than willing to meet with us mutlitple times to discuss the wedding day, talk about our vision for photos, and answer any other questions we had. They responded to every email or message quickly, and were just a joy to work with! Both photographers have excellent personalities and made the whole wedding planning/day of experience even better! I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for affordable, high quality, creative photographers who will provide the most professional service around!

Meredith
Meredith Budd

Married on 11/05/2018

Amazing photographer!

Tia went above and beyond for us at our wedding! We had a small elopement, and she not only arrived early to photograph my dress and rings, but she also helped me get ready! She continually instructed us to take creative photos and the end result was absolutely stunning! She sent us 3 edited photos the DAY of our wedding and got us an extensive sneak peek the very next day! She had ALL of our photos (over 400) edited and sent to us just 3 days after our wedding. The quality of the photos are unsurpassed and we just couldnt be more thrilled to have chosen ST Photography for our day. Thank you Tia!

A
Amber

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience!

I highly recommend ST photography! I am from out of state and she walked me through all the different locations we could take pictures and helped me develop a solid plan since we had limited time. She made us feel so comfortable and not awkward at all. The pictures turned out gorgeous and I couldn’t be happier with the result!

Mandy

Married on 10/08/2018

What an awesome experience!

Quality and price is on point! Loved how much you worked with us to help create some beautiful photos at our little farm wedding!

Karen Rivas

Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing photographer, would hire again.

Tia was amazing and we met in person prior to hiring her. She was very attentive to our needs. She had great pricing and the pictures were excellent quality. My husband and I were happy with our pictures. Also, she sent the usb within a few weeks to our home in Texas. She was on top of everything.

L
Loli Farmer

Married on 09/29/2018

Love them!!

I love ST Photography. Tia was responsive and timely when I first inquired about her services and that continued throughout the entire time I worked with her. ST Photography took amazing and unique photos of my wedding and was able to get them all back to me very quickly. I highly recommend ST Photography.

Kasey Hall

Married on 09/28/2018

Wedding Photography

Tia and her husband were an absolute DREAM to work with! I spent a lot of time researching photographers for our destination wedding in the Smokies and their work was exactly what I pictured for my day. They do not over edit but instead bring out the natural beauty of their subjects and the surroundings. They were extremely professional and focused and able to engage with our wedding party and achieve some stunning shots. They took our ideas and embellished on them to produce some breath-taking memorable photos that we will cherish forever.

Kristina

Married on 09/01/2018

ST Photography was absolutely wonderful for our wedding! Tia went above and beyond to make sure we had all of the photos we wanted. She suggested I make a list of all the photos I wished to have with everyone’s names and I can’t tell you how much of a time saver this was! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and had our photos edited and ready in LESS THAN A WEEK! I’ve had other experiences where I had to reach out to the photographer several times just to get a sneak peek of our photos, but I never had to do this with ST Photography. Also, my husband now things he’s a GQ model thanks to Tia :)

All in all we highly recommends ST Photography and can’t wait to book them again when we visit the Smoky Mountains!

Madonna

Married on 06/23/2018

Tia captured every special moment from before the ceremony through the reception at our cabin. She went above and beyond. She was profession and personal all at the same time! We absolutely love love love our pictures! Too hard to chose!

D
Danielle

Event date: 06/22/2018

Tia was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process! From the beginning she was super easy to contact and was very flexible, even with us running a little late from my hair appointment! She completely blew us away with how beautiful the pictures turned out. My fiance and I have never taken professional photos before, and Tia made it so easy and natural! Although we live in NY and she is in TN, we are seriously debating flying her up for our wedding. She was THAT incredible. Thank you again Tia!

J
Jorge

Married on 06/16/2018

There are a very nice family and very help full to do what you need to make that day so special definitely recommend

Katie

Married on 06/09/2018

Tia did an amazing job for our wedding in June and she also did our engagement photos as well! Our photos turned out amazing! Highly Recommend ST Photography!

Kira

Married on 06/03/2018

Wonderful fun photographer. Very flexible with change durning my wedding. Sweet peppy attitude. Had a great time taking pictures in the lake.

Penny
Penny Babelay

Married on 05/26/2018

The Wedding Pictures of my Dreams

We worked with Tia for our wedding pictures and could not be happier. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous and so creative. Tia was incredible to work with and documented our special day with perfection. She made me feel beautiful and that is every bride's dream! She did a fabulous job designing our wedding album and made ordering the album incredibly easy.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 05/13/2017

LOVED our experience with Tia and ST Photography. We weren't able to meet before the wedding, but we were able to work together over the phone, via email, and through my coordinator. Our pictures turned out awesome, and I would definitely use her again if I were to move to the area.

L
lana

Married on 04/08/2017

Amazing!!!

We used St for my daughters wedding. They took amazing pictures like the one in front of the castle in the featured picture and many more. We would use them again. They helped you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They captured all the great moments that we will be able to treasure forever. They help make the day so special!

B
Brooke

Married on 12/22/2016

ST Photography helped to capture our wedding day perfectly! Photographer Tia was extremely easygoing to work with- laid back yet very informative and instructive when needed. Would definitely recommend to anyone!