Back to StarLite Dining Cruises

42 Reviews for StarLite Dining Cruises

Featured
User4593649

2+ years ago

Our experience with the Majesty from start to finale has been nothing but exceptional. From the wait staff, to Doug coordinating the event on board, to the sales manager helping in advance of the event up to the day of to include helping with the decorations, and to Nancy and her colleague who enhanced the whole experience with their combination of live and pre-recorded music and finally the incredible food. They have exceptional cooks and everyone remarked on how their meal was nothing but exceptional and the best they have ever had at a wedding.

We have received nothing but the highest compliments on the entire experience. The food was excellent, the band, excellent; the experience nothing but excellent! In fact, our little flower girl (8 years old) wrote on her place card the following: “That was amazing guys. I want to have my wedding here!“

Even today, I ran into one of the guests and she continued to express that this wedding was the “BEST WEDDING/RECEPTION” she had ever attended. And the wonderful thing is that comment was echoed over and over again!

Thank you for all your guidance and making this event the most unique possible for us as well as our guests. But even better, making it so “turn-key” as it could be. That became very important in choosing the venue as I work full-time and have limited availability to have to focus on all the “details”, especially being from Orlando and not having the event locally. This “turn-key” approach helped make this entire wedding planning experience nothing but positive and resulted in so many happy guests as the food was fabulous, the boat was fabulous and traveling on the inter-coastal on that clear beautiful night only made this experience even more memorable for all who attended.

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

I am so pleased we were able to deliver everything you wanted. The staff here at Starlite Cruises strive to make the wishes of our couples come true. We wish you and Courtney smooth sailing as your journey begins!

Dedra
Dedra

Getting married on 09/28/2019

The host was very nice and accommodateing. The food was great! The atmosphere was wonderful I held my wedding reception here and I was is no way disappointed. Doug was great!

M
Megan

Married on 01/22/2019

We had so much fun!

We did the lunch reception cruise. It was a great price and it worked out great for our wedding. They set up everything so beautifully and the food was amazing! The servers were great! The guests told us that our wedding would be hard to top. Everything went so well. The music, the food, the views, the space, everything was perfect!

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

That is great news Megan. It's nice to hear your guest enjoyed the cruise as well. I will pass this review along to the satff on the Starlite Majesty. Pleas come see us on your first anniversary. Just give Theresa a call when you do.
Social Sales Manager

A
Angelene

Married on 08/18/2018

The whole staff of the StarLite Sapphire was amazing! I planned this wedding from Virginia and didn’t set foot on the boat until the day before the wedding. They answered all my questions leading up to the day, gave helpful suggestions, and made me feel totally at ease the day of. The whole wedding ran like clockwork and my guests all had an amazing time. The food was delicious. The drinks were great and we loved every minute! We'll be back next year for our anniversary for sure. Thank you again for an enjoyable wedding!

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

So happy that you enjoyed your special day. We are very proud of our staff on the Starlite Sapphire. They aim to please! We do hope to see you next year.

S
Shannon

Married on 10/17/2017

We had our wedding this October with Starlite cruise ships aboard The Majesty. It was beautiful. The inside is gorgeous, the upper deck was gorgeous the sunset was gorgeous. Everything was beautiful. We had a perfect night. The food was great, the service was great, they were thorough and helpful and planning was very simple with them. I only wish the cruise was longer and we had more time I wasn't ready for it be over! Haha. We had a small wedding only 24 people so there were other guests on the boat. If you're having a small wedding and not renting out the whole boat I would highly recommend doing a weeknight wedding. We did a Tuesday night and I'm so glad, I assume they are much busier on a weekend night and the only thing I see that could pose a problem is of course everyone was out on the upper deck enjoying the beautiful night with their loved one and people were generally polite and moved if we were trying to take pictures in a pretty spot but if it was much busier I could see that may have been hard as obviously everyone is in the "prettiest" spot where you'd want to take pictures haha.
All in all I am so glad we chose Starlite Majesty for our wedding and hope one day we'll be back (we're from Boston) to celebrate an anniversary with them!

Emily
Emily

Married on 08/01/2017

June at Starlight Cruises is amazing! She is so accommodating, helpful and even decorated for me on our big day! I was blown away by how kind and personable the staff were at Starlight Cruises. Everything about the night was perfect. Thank you so much for giving me the best reception I could have asked for. :)

Jenny

Married on 03/04/2017

We are incredibly happy with our decision to get married on the Starlite Sapphire. From the initial conversation to the day of, the staff was fantastic. They were always friendly and helpful with any requests we had. They accomadated the ladies arriving a bit early due to transportation. We chose not to have cake and they provided dessert for us. Our DJ was fun and easy going with our requests. All of our guests raved about the bartender, wait staff and chef. The food was prepared upon ordering and delicious. What a beautiful setting it was for pictures as well! We highly recommend Starlite for a wedding venue.

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

So happy to hear how it all turned out Jenny. I know you did a lot of planning. Thank you for your positive review and I will pass it along to our staff. We hope to see you your on first anniversary. Best wishes from Starlite!
Starlite Cruises

Heather
Heather

Married on 09/10/2016

We went with Starlite Cruises for our wedding rehearsal dinner and couldn't be happier with the experience we had! Everyone kept raving about how much fun they had on the dinner cruise and how they loved every minute of it! The food was delicious and entertainment was great! We all got up and danced and even enjoyed a beautiful sunset on the open deck!

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your cruise Heather AND you caught a beautiful sunset.. We wish you and Tony all the best. It would be nice to see you on your anniversary.
Social Event Manager

User6613904

2+ years ago

Itd a very beauyiful vessel. You will love tge atmosphere

Jamie

Married on 08/08/2016

The Calypso Queen made for an epic reception cruise! I couldn't believe how reasonably priced the entire things was. We got so much bang for our buck! I wasn't holding my breath on the food since there were unlimited drinks, but it was delicious! There was a great variety to please everyone no matter how picky they were. The ziti was probably my favorite! The staff was so friendly and accommodating. I recommend going even for a dinner cruise while you are down there even if you don't do it as a reception choice. Alexandra(? ) was very attentive during the cruise and June was so helpful with booking. The DJ looked up the music we wanted. So hassle free!

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

So happy everything went well Jamie & Nick. The Calypso Queen is the best kept secret in Clearwater Beach. Thanks for the compliment. I will let the staff know. We hope you come back to visit us on your 1st anniversary. Call me if you do.
Starlite's Social Event Sales Manager

FreedSpirit
Tammie

Married on 06/25/2016

I worked with June throughout the planning stages. Since my husband and I both work night shift, we handled most of our communication through emails. She was always quick to respond to questions! We worked with Max on the Sapphire, and he was great at bringing all of the pieces together, even a slideshow for our moms! Definitely recommend!

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

Thanks you 2, I'm glad you were happy with your wedding day. Max is very good at what he does. He remembers the slide show and how grateful you were. We hope to see you both next year for your anniversary.
Your Social Event Manager

M
Melody

Married on 12/05/2015

We had a lunch cruise for our wedding reception. In doing so, we were able to have the whole ship exclusively for our party at no extra cost. Everything was awesome. Staff was very friendly, courteous, professional, and caring. The food was very, very good. Our guests liked that they got to choose from a menu just as in a restaurant, and not a pre-determined meal chosen for them. The decor is a lot of blue... But still very classy and beautiful nonetheless. The bar options were pretty flexible, but we chose to do a cash bar. Our package included a DJ, but we gave a flash drive and just had her play from that. Honestly, we couldn't really hear the music out on the deck, but for those who stayed on the lower level inside did enjoy and danced their little hearts out. The scenery was beautiful. I didn't see any dolphins though bummer.

We would love to go back and experience the dining cruise again, but next time really take it all in.

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

Thank you for your feed back Melody and choosing us for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you and Thomas. I hope we get to see you on your anniversary. Enjoy the rest of your life together and thank you for allowing us to be a part of that memory.
Starlite Dining Yachts

Jennifer

Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I hosted our ceremony and reception on the Starlite Sapphire and it was amazing! Everyone was extremely helpful from beginning to end. Theresa was always responsive to my emails and calls. Max coordinated everything beautifully. The food was amazing. Our day was enjoyable and memorable for all of our guests and we couldn't ask for anything more!

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

I am so glad we were able to make you wedding a hit. We appreciate your feed back and hope we see you on your anniversary Jennifer. May you and Gary enjoy your new life together!
Starlite Dining Yachts

John
John

Married on 04/04/2015

We held our small wedding reception on the Starlite Sapphire on 4/4/2015. From the start of conversations with the Sales Director, Theresa, to the preparations and details of the reception itself, we could not have been more happy with Starlite. Our family and friends had the most amazing time on our special day. The service and food was amazing. Everyone was very attentive to our entire wedding party/guests. The music and dancing was great! We had a great time with the DJ!

Starlite, specifically, Theresa, and Max, went out of their way to make sure our reception was exactly as we had planned. We are extremely grateful to the entire team, and look forward to going back on a dinner cruise again with them!

We highly recommend this dinner cruise whether it is for your own wedding or some other event, or just for the dinner cruise itself. You truly cannot be disappointed!

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

So happy to hear you enjoyed your special day. I am personally very proud of our staff at Starlite. Hope to see you on your 1 year anniversary.
Sales Manager

ValZtoB
Valerie

Married on 03/14/2015

I just booked this venue, but so far things have been GREAT! June and Theresa are so responsive and nice. I am planning this wedding from another state and they are happy to answer my 12 Million questions. A joy to deal with. Looking forward to my day. I am confident it will go great.

K
Kathleen

Married on 03/13/2015

We had a blast on the diner cruise and so did the whole wedding party! It was one of the best decisions we made! It is the way to have a no stress reception, because they take care of whatever you need! We will always go back and celebrate our anniversary on The Star Lite Dining Yacht! :-)

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

Thank you Kathleen, so happy to hear you had so much fun. We would love to see you on your 1 year anniversary. Best wishes to you both.
Sales Manager

User3731640

2+ years ago

We had our wedding on board the Starlite Majesty and it was an amazing experience. We were able to add personal touches to the ceremony and reception. The wedding coordinator, Doug, took care of everything for us. If you are looking for a unique venue, I definitely recommend Starlite.

User4604226

2+ years ago

I was so happy we chose this venue. Our entire experience was top notch and for our guests they couldn't stop raving how fantastic the whole wedding and reception were! This is NO standard wedding and reception! This is an experience and one we won't, nor our guests forget. The food was phenomenal and everyone was pleased with their food order which consisted of 10 different options, cooked to order. The live band was a great touch and kept the guests grooving to the moment we returned to the dock. The opportunity to travel on the Intercoastal was an additional bonus as the guests got to enjoy an experience they may have not otherwise had. This is beyond a value for the dollar, and I recommend this to anyone who wishes to have an exceptional wedding and/or reception on board the Starlite Majesty. The staff and crew complimented the experience and the cooks definitely know what they are doing. Again, this is a hit for anyone looking for a turn-key event for one price. Excellent all the way around.

Johanan

Married on 05/15/2014

It was excellent vendor for the ceremony and reception. We love it.

C
Corey

Married on 03/19/2014

Thank you StarLite Dining Cruises and the Calypso Queen for providing me with a casual and fun wedding reception. My guests had an Amazing time, the DJ that was provided played all of our requested songs and the buffett selection was delicious. Everything was fantastic!
Sincerely - Corey and Ted

A
alexandra

Married on 03/01/2014

We used the Calypso queen as our reception dinner and it was awesome and fun! The DJ was great at playing all of the songs we requested and we had so much fun dancing! Also the chef and manger did a fantastic job on preparing my husbands meal gluten free! Everyone had a blast:)

D
Deborah

Married on 06/01/2013

They could not have been nicer! The coordinators (June and Theresa) worked so very well with my mother in Michigan to make the day spectacular. They answered all our questions, worked with some dietary restrictions guests had, and made suggestions on how things may be handled. The space was bright, spotless and very comfortable. The day of the ceremony, their staff pitched in to work with our linen company to get things set up when they did not have to! They moved things around for us, brought me water and tissues when I had a minor panic attack and fluffed my train as I made my way down the aisle. The waitstaff were there when you needed them but somehow missed getting in any of the pictures! They were very attentive to all the guests and made sure everyone had what they needed. The food was fabulous and all the guests were impressed. It is very reasonable in price and I would give them more stars if I could. I cannot say enough about them! Thank you for making my day spectacular and the pictures are beyond beautiful!

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

Thank you for your terrific response Deborah. It was a pleasure working with you and your Mom. Best wishes on your future with Bryan. Come see us on your anniversary. All 80 of them!

L
Leslie

Married on 07/28/2012

I was so surprise how they took care of everything; from the ceremony to the reception transition. I did not have to worry about anything. Carlos, our coordinator took care of everything. He was awesome. He made the transition go smoothly. Carlos and his staff really took the pressure off our shoulders and made everything enjoyable. My husband and I were able to have fun and enjoyed our wedding without any complains. Our guest love it!. The food was delicious and the Piña Colada to die for. Our guest are already talking about taking this Dinning Cruise again and one of them wants to renew their vows on this cruise. It was different, tropical, romantic and best of all stress free. We love it!... And the pictures we took are amazing. Like my nieces and nephews said: "This was the BEST wedding ever!".

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

Thank you Leslie for your comments. As always it is our pleasure serving you and your guests aboard the Majesty in Cleawater Beach. Hope you have lots of pictures and memories to share!

S
Shannon

Married on 07/14/2012

I used Starlite Majesty for my 40 person reception, and it was perfect! The boat fits many more people, but they did do a great job keeping my wedding in one main spot, and the other guests did not bother us. My family and friends had a great time dancing, the music was great! The food was hot and delicious! And the scenery of course was perfect!

StarLite Dining Cruises's reply:

We are so happy that we had the opportunity to make your wedding day such a success. It was a real pleasure working with you and Ben. Wishing much joy and happiness for years to come!

H
Cassandra

Married on 06/03/2011

We held our lunch reception on the StarLite Majesty. It was wonderful and easy considering we are from out of state. The staff was helpful. Our food was delicious. The whole thing was easy and stress free. We felt like we got a lot of bang for our buck. We would love to come back and do a dinner cruise.