Back to Stephanie Bartman Photography

kristen
Featured
kristen

Married on 07/21/2018

Hands down an amazing photographer & person

Stephanie and her husband, Jared were an absolute dream to work with! I have nothing but amazing things to say about them both! From the moment I was in contact with Stephanie I knew I was in good hands. She is very responsive, extremely attentive to details, and makes you feel so at ease with everything from helping to prepare the timeline of your wedding to making sure you get all the shots you want on your big day and more. Stephanie & Jared are so personable and down to earth. My husband and I felt like we gained two new amazing friends by the end of our wedding day... We only wish they lived closer to us! We were absolutely blown away by the amazing shots that were captured. It’s impossible for us to choose our favorites becuse we are so in love with them all! I received so many compliments on our wedding photos... Some people even told me that the quality of our photos were the best they have ever seen. I was so pleased by the variety of shots she took (candid and posed) and how many photos she delivered to us by the end of it. I would recommend Stephanie to anyone and everyone! Two of my friends even contacted her to photograph their wedding (one of which was a bridesmaid). Do yourself a favor and book Stephanie now! I assure you that you will not find anyone more affordable who will deliver such beautiful and stunning photographs... It’s the easiest descion you can make in the entire wedding planning process!

N
Natalie

Married on 10/06/2018

Daniel and I can't begin to thank Stephanie enough for all of the stunning and beautiful shots that she captured for us on our engagement session. She was so kind and easygoing and knew exactly how to get us laughing and smiling. When we got the photos, I actually started sobbing at work! Her photos truly made me speechless because she caught moments between Daniel and I that are so beautifully genuine. We adore every one! Thank you so much for all of the time and effort you put into giving us the most memorable photos. The first thing I had to do was say thank you (and then call my mom to tell her to go look!)

M
Michelle

Married on 07/07/2018

We LOVED working with Stephanie. She was so friendly, so flexible, so perfect for our wedding. BEST decision we made for our wedding. My husband and I like to pretend that we are photographers, so we can be picky and finding someone who's style we liked was really important to us. We loved Stephanie's photos more than we can say and working with her was such a breeze. I think that one thing that speaks to this is that within a couple weeks of our wedding, our best man hired her for his wedding because he and his fiance also thought that that she did such a great job and loved her photos just as much. She also caught so many wonderful moments happening among our guests and families that i otherwise wouldn't have been able to see. That was really wonderful for us. We cannot recommend her enough.

A
Amanda

Married on 06/16/2018

We had Stephanie do our engagement photos and had her and her husband, Jared, capture our wedding day photos. And WOW! We have nothing but great things to say about the two of them! When we first met Stephanie for our engagement session I knew we were in good hands. She is so easy and kind to work with. She’s amazing at directing you for poses (which we desperately needed help with, Ha! ) and she also does an amazing job capturing the candid moments. Our wedding timeline was extremely tight and the weather was extremely hot but they were both rockstars! They did an amazing job keeping all of us on track, moving us threw the day, and keeping smiles on our faces! Her work is absolutely beautiful! We just received all of our pictures and I cannot stop looking at them all! We will definitely use Stephanie again for any of our photography needs! Thank you again Stephanie and Jared!

Elizabeth

Married on 05/26/2018

Stephanie kept in contact the entire year we were engaged, but we really started planning everything out 3-6 months prior to the ceremony. What I mean by that is, scheduling the day of, ensuring all the right pictures were on the "photograph" list, etc. It made me (an OCD Bride, who was graduating college, getting married, moving, and starting a full time job all in the same month much calmer).

The actual day of the wedding was amazing, mainly because of the schedule she had developed. We were able to base the rest of the vendors schedules off of hers, it was perfect. We started the day with her and her husband arriving where they would catch the tail end of everyone finishing getting ready. We were running about :45 behinds schedule (trust me brides, it happens) but Stephanie planned perfectly and never once did I feel rushed. What happened next was the best part. Once I got my dress on the emotions started coming to me. (I am crying sitting here thinking about it). The best part is, I have the pictures to prove it. Stephanie was right there, taking every moment in with me and it helps me relive the day, each and every time I look at the pictures. Captured the emotions we felt when Riley and I read our letters to each other, to when I cried when I saw my dad for the first time, to when Riley (husband) was trying not to cry as I walked down the aisle (he was trying to be tough, or so he says). She captured every raw emotion. Even the emotions I didn't get a chance to see.

Sabrina
Sabrina

Married on 05/20/2018

Stephanie is so sweet and accommodating. Was super easy to work with. We did our engagement photos and our wedding photos with her, her husband also took photos at our wedding and WOW we LOVE our photos so so much. She captured not only staged photos but REAL photos. Raw emotions of joy and I keep looking through our photos and am amazed at the quality of them. 5 stars! Worth every single penny! Would recommend to any couple in Central Illinois!

T
Taylor

Married on 03/02/2018

So grateful that we ended up finding Stephanie. She was the perfect person to capture a new season in our lives. I have nothing but good things to say about our experience with her. She made the three of us extremely comfortable and captured the perfect amount of both staged and candid photos which she edited to perfection. We can't thank you enough, Stephanie! Can't wait to work with you again!

Erin

Married on 09/09/2017

Stephanie and Jared are AMAZING! Rudy and I went through our wedding pictures together last night and just.... Wow, seriously. When I first emailed Stephanie, I told her I was looking for a photographer who could capture Rudy and I's relationship and connection in our pictures and she did exactly that. The pictures made me smile, laugh, cry and smile some more; they are absolutely beautiful. We can't thank Stephanie and Jared enough for being such an important part of our day. It felt like they were a part of the wedding party/guest list than our photographers. You both made us feel so comfortable and at ease the entire day. I think I've literally looked through all of the pictures...... At least 4 times at this point -- obsessed! I can't thank both of you enough for helping us capture and remember one of the most important days of our lives! We just love you guys!

T
Taylor

Married on 07/22/2017

Stephanie, Jared, & Hayley were fantastic at our wedding this past weekend! They were so kind, thoughtful, and collected! With such a hot day and a lot of crabby groomsmen from the heat they were always so sweet and professional! They made a situation which could have been pure chaos feel organized and calm.

We absolutely loved having Bartman Photography at our wedding and we're confident we made the right choice. I cannot wait to receive the photographs!

Erin

Married on 05/20/2017

Stephanie went above and beyond to make our day perfect! She photographed my brother and sister-in-law's wedding and I loved her so much that I booked her for my own that same night! Stephanie has the sweetest little personality and immediately feels like an old friend - which makes all that posing for photos super easy and enjoyable! She helped me plan out a timeline of my entire day based on her expertise and knowledge of what usually works and how long is needed for each portion of the day. Both Stephanie and her husband, Jared, are so relaxed behind the camera and always have an eye for that perfect shot. I am so pleased with our choice to have Stephanie Bartman Photography shoot our wedding - our pictures are to die for!

L
Leslie

Married on 02/24/2017

Stephanie made our winter wedding perfect! I would highly recommend her as a photographer. She truly captured my family that day!

A
Abby

Married on 12/31/2016

I can’t say enough good things about Stephanie Bartman photgrapphy! From the moment we spoke on the phone she listened to all my thoughts on picture ideas for our engagement session. We had them taken at a horse farm and she jumped right into the idea and took the most gorgeous pictures. When it came time for our wedding we had a huge wedding party with 12 bridesmaids and 11 groomsmen. Stephanie and her team were able to keep this huge number of people together to get great pictures. We had a huge assortment of pictures from our big day and couldn’t be happier with the work they did!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/07/2016

Stephanie did an AMAZING job with our wedding. She made sure to capture the candid moments (which was very important to us) as well as staging some wonderful posed images that came out better than we could have ever hoped for. As part of a couple who tends to be camera shy, Stephanie made both of us feel very relaxed and brought out the best pictures that we have ever seen of ourselves! She perfectly captured the best moments of our wedding and even let us relive some of the moments that we missed in the blur that was our wedding day. We will surely book her for any event in the future where we need photography, and we are eternally grateful for giving us all of these priceless frozen memories!

User3548777

2+ years ago

Absolutely beautiful pictures! I wouldn't trade them for anything. Stephanie is a wonderful photographer and a wonderful woman!