Back to Stephanie Jade Photography

Featured
Alexa Keogh

Married on 12/20/2018

Extraordinary Winter Elopement

Thank you, Stephanie Jade Photography, for making our day so special!

My Husband and I are both in the Military and living outside the United States. It was already difficult planning a wedding in the United States when we lived in another country, but with Stephanie’s help it was so easy and stress-free. Our plans were to originally get married at the courthouse till we decided that just wasn't us. So, two weeks before we wanted to get married, we decided to reach out to whoever we could to help make this possible. Stephanie was so responsive and was in constant communication with us. Stephanie was so helpful in giving us suggestions on different vendors from florists to hair salons. In addition, she also gave us multiple locations to have the ceremony based on what we were looking for. Throughout the whole planning process, she was so flexible, really easy going, and super friendly.

With the help of Stephanie, we have the most beautiful pictures to last a lifetime! It was very easy to plan our elopement with Stephanie!

Thank you!
The Newell’s

Shawntae
Shawntae Lund

Getting married on 08/31/2019

our Time with stephanie was fun, easy going, comfortable, and exactly what I dreamed of !

Stephanie captured every picture I wanted in the way I wanted it! She is so talented! She is a joy to work with and I highly recommend her work!

Stephanie Jade Photography's reply:

Aw Thank you so so much!! You guys were so fun to work with and I loved taking your photos so much. You guys are freaking models!

S
Shawntae Lund

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Perfect wedding photographer

All of my dreams.... Came true with stephaniejade photography. She is such a rockstar! I couldn’t be happier with my photos!

Stephanie Jade Photography's reply:

Thank you!! Your engagement was a dream all by its self! I am so happy I got to be part of it!
I cant wait to work with you again.

Shaunessy
Shaunessy

Getting married on 08/01/2019

Choose steph for your photography needs

Couldn’t be happier with the pictures we had done with Stephanie! She made us feel comfortable during the shoot and was the perfect hype woman! Best wedding expense decision by far!

M
Mandy

Married on 02/28/2019

we couldn't be happier

Her work is STUNNING! She did our proposal, engagement, and wedding photos and I couldn't be happier with them. I never know how to pose in pictures but she did really with helping us out with that. She's super nice and really connects with you to make you feel comfortable.

Lacey
Lacey Clarke

Married on 06/20/2018

Best experience ever!!

Stephanie is amazing! She is so easy to work with and has such a great personality! She knows exactly how to capture the best moments so beautifully. When you meet her she instantly becomes one of your best friends. She is very professional and consistent with everything she does. I love that she is willing to try new things and places to be able to create scenes that are so unique and beautiful to take pictures in! She does such an amazing job at capturing all of the emotion, love and happiness in all of her photos. We’ve loved working with Stephanie!

T
Taylor Andersen

Married on 03/02/2018

So amazing!

We booked Stephanie for our engagements, formals, and wedding day and all turned out perfect. Our engagemts were done in the late fall, so I was worried with the leaves already off the trees the scenery would be really hard to work with. She found the perfect spot and did an incredible job! The scenery was beautiful and the pictures turned out great. She had awesome suggestions for a videographer and everything we had planned with her worked out so well. Would definitely recommend!

W
Whitney Anderson

Married on 06/10/2017

Working with Stephanie

Stephanie is amazing! She is so fun and comfortable to be around and is very professional yet friendly. She seems to know exactly what you want! Getting an entire gallery editited takes time but she knew I was anxious for my pictures so she sent me “some to hold me over” right away until the whole album was done a few weeks later! Also, her edits are amazing! She is very talented!

G
Gabrielle

Married on 04/22/2017

The best!!

Steph is amazing! She was so patient with us and was so positive and happy! Our pictures were exactly what we wanted and MORE. 10/10 friend and photographer. I highly recommend.😊

K
Kimberlee Parrish Gibson

Married on 07/09/2019

Hidden gems

Each time we use Stephanie we get what we are expecting and more. When we get our photos we find hidden gems she captured. It’s amazing!