Back to Stillwater Tents

M
Maryssa

Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic Wedding Tent

Wow! I cannot say enough good things about Stillwater. Aaron and his team went above and beyond to make our wedding picture perfect. He was on site for the entire event in case something happened. Professional and very reasonable with respect to pricing. Answered all my calls and questions. The tent was absolutely stunning and beautiful. Thank you, Aaron!

M
Marty

Married on 07/07/2018

Aaron, I have used your company 5 times in the last 2 years. You have the politest and most professional staff to deal with. I have never been disappointed with your service. I remember once when we miscalculated and needed another table and chairs, and you took care of us immediately. An affair we had once at an out side restaurant wanted to use there own tent company for my party. I insisted that I wanted Stillwater Tents, and after that the restaurant now uses you as their go to company. You are that good. Thank you for your service, and for taking away the major fear of bad weather or hot sun. When entertaining. I am a repeat customer for life. Thank You Marty Rob.
P.S. This is the best company to use if you are having a wedding too.

A
Ambrosia

Married on 07/29/2017

I worked with Stillwater Tents for my wedding and I cannot praise them enough for their stellar services. Aaron is incredible to work with- he responded to all of my questions/requests quickly and was very professional throughout the planning and execution of our event. The forecast predicted rain on the day of our wedding (the event was being held on a farm in an open field) so Aaron threw in full sides for our tent at no extra cost and was also on-site during the event to make sure that he would be able to handle any issues that arose. He and his team were a dream to work with and I would hire them again in a heartbeat.