Back to Stone House at Stirling Ridge

123 Reviews for Stone House at Stirling Ridge

Corinne Walker

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Incredible wedding venue!

This venue was just awesome. Everyone was professional, courteous and the venue itself is beautiful, inside and out. We had ~180 guests in the Grand Ballroom and it was just perfect. I highly recommend this location for anyone!

Allison
Allison Buzzanga

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Dream Wedding

I had the challenge of planning a new jersey wedding from across the country in los angeles. My parents and maid of honor went to see Stone House and some other venues for me. They insisted that Stone House was definitely the place we needed to get married. About a month later my husband and I got the opportunity to see the venue for ourselves and meet our event manager Bonnie. We instantly knew we had chosen the right place. Over the course of the year leading up to our wedding Bonnie was helpful, available, and responsive 100% of the time. I can't stress enough how much I appreciated her dedication to making our day PERFECT. I honestly felt as though I was Bonnie's only bride, the experience was so personal. I'm an event planner myself so attention to detail is very important to me and let me tell you Stone House executed our day to a T. The food was incredible, the alcohol was flowing - a few broken glasses on the dancefloor were cleaned up literally within 2 minutes. The professionalism is truly unmatched and our guests are still raving about the food. Lastly, the bridal attendant was the secret weapon I didn't even know I needed. She was there handing us drinks, making sure we ate, carrying my train and anticipating any need we may have. If you're on the fence do not hesitate to book Stone House - it's truly worth every penny.

dana11
dana

Married on 06/29/2019

The Best Day Ever...

We had our ceremony and reception at the Stone House at Stirling Ridge (in the Lodge which is perfect for a smaller event) on June 29, 2019. I can't even begin to express how special and unique the entire evening turned out to be. From the top quality food and beverages to stunning grounds boasting beautiful florals and plants, our families and other guests are STILL raving about the wedding one month later.

Carissa was our "go-to" girl along the way. She went out of her way to accommodate our every need and request. She made us feel comfortable and never made any appointment seem like a "sales meeting. " Carissa genuinely loves her couples and wants their special day to be as "perfect" as possible. You can see this through her attention to detail/planning process, being present on the ACTUAL wedding day, and her quick /open communication. I literally felt like she was a friend and trusted her advice and opinion. She also hooked us up with some incredible contacts/vendors. Carissa was so kind and genuine, which again, is hard to come by in this industry. I'm so thankful we met her!

I can go on and on and on about Landmark Catering and specifically the Stone House and our manager Carissa. As I reflect on how attentive the assistants were or the bartenders/servers and look back at photos of the fantastic evening (the room itself is just insanely beautiful with it's rustic-elegance combined with a splash of trend), I just want to relive it all over again! Even with a passing "good luck" thunderstorm that day, the fluidity and details surpassed our already high hopes. YOU WILL NOT REGRET HOSTING YOUR EVENT HERE! I would give more stars if I could!

J
Julianne Berger

Married on 06/15/2019

Stone House/ballroom side

We had a wonderful time at the Stone House! All of the staff were so helpful. Guests raved about the cocktail hour food, areas for photos (esp the outdoor areas near the firepits and the candle-lit wall), and the dinner (we choose short ribs and salmon). We got married on the ballroom side.

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 06/14/2019

A dream come true!

I cannot say enough amazing things about our wedding at Stone House at Stirling Ridge. We got married on 6/14/19 in the Grand Ballroom and had our ceremony just outside on their beautiful patio area. We would like to thank the entire staff of Stone House, particularly our coordinator Bonnie, our maître d’ Frank, our bridal attendant Stephanie for making our wedding a dream come true. Over the course of our wedding planning, Bonnie was so patient, fun to work with, and quick to respond to all of our questions and concerns. Our wedding was truly the perfect day thanks to Bonnie. On the day of the wedding, Frank kept us organized and gave great pep talks to keep us calm, cool and collected. Our bridal assistant, Stephanie, was with us from start to finish. She was so incredibly helpful and attentive! We did a continuous 5-hour cocktail style reception instead of a sit down dinner and it was the best decision we could have made. It allowed our guests to go with the flow, dance, eat and drink when they wanted or hang outside by the beautiful fire pits. All of the food was amazing, and we enjoyed every single station we chose, especially the Austin BBQ, sushi, and paella stations. We were also thrilled with the coordination between Stone House and all of our vendors as well. The venue looked beautiful and everything ran so smoothly. We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else! To all of the staff at Stone House, you are amazing. Thank you for everything!

O
Olivia L Paladino

Married on 06/04/2019

Lodge Wedding - perfect !

We got married in the Lodge. The room really is sophisticated, urban & rustic! We were blessed with a picture-perfect day and warm weather which helped make everything run smoothly and on time, but the Stone House staff did everything right and helped make our wedding perfect. We worked with Carissa who was amazing! Wedding planning is stressful and she had a wonderful personality and was always punctual and professional. All the little touches we added were perfect - donuts wall, smores, & pig - were all a big hit! The Stone House's grounds are just beautiful and there are so many places to take wedding photos - a big plus! We didn't have a ton of flowers but luckily the Stone House has so many cool features - stone, brick, wine cellar - its really pretty everywhere! And the fountain in the back was open and breathtaking. It made our cocktail hour extra special! We also loved that the space had some outdoor flexibility both during the cocktail hour and wedding because some guests really like to be able to step outside for a smoke. We also had 170 people so it helped with the flow too and the room never felt empty. The staff is attentive and cares about their business. The Lodge room really comes alive and Carissa helped make sure every detail was as expected. We are glad we got married there and love that we can always go back to celebrate anniversaries at their restaurant. All the food was great - especially lamb chops and scallops! Plenty of variety and everyone seemed happy! We also really loved the tasting event with our families - truly special memories made and a wonderful experience start to finish

Danielle
Danielle Metzger

Married on 06/04/2019

The BEST venue!

We just got married at Stone House on 4/6/2019 and I do not have enough positive things to say. The entire experience, from the day we signed our contract to the wedding day was easy fun! We worked with Carissa leading up to the wedding and she was fantastic - quick to respond to emails and very thorough in her responses. Our tasting was super fun, we got treated like royalty and had the best time picking our menu. Day of was a breeze - the food was incredible (we STILL are getting compliments) and everything ran smoothly. I could not be happier with everything. Thank you Stone House for making our wedding day the best day ever!

D
Diana

Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding of our dreams

We are thrilled to thank the entire staff of Stone House, particularly our coordinator Bonnie, our maître d’ Frank, our bridal attendant Stephanie, and every single person who flawlessly and gracefully made our wedding day perfect from start to end. It was the most beautiful atmosphere, during both the sun and the rain. When a rainstorm came right before the ceremony was to start, we were amazed by the speed at which the staff coordinated the most beautiful arrangement of huge umbrellas to guide guests and the wedding party into the ceremony space. All of the food was amazing and we, and all our guests, were delighted. The food was truly just as good as during our dining experiences at the restaurant. The coordination between the Stone House and all of our separate vendors was wonderful, relieving us of any stress on the day of, and all went perfectly as planned. Bonnie was so patient, easy and fun to work with, quickly responding to emails during a very long engagement and thus many months of planning. If you’re looking for a beautiful, elegant, not stuffy, wedding venue with delicious food and drinks that will please your guests and have them raving, the Stone House is for you. Thank you for everything! We wish we could do it all over again!

Christina
Christina Stathopoulos

Married on 05/25/2019

A Delicious Experience - For the Eyes and the Stomach!

Carissa was an absolute dream to work with at the Stone House. We ended up with 250 loud Greek and Pilipino guests who danced to their hearts’ content in the Grand Ballroom, and fattened themselves up on some of the most delicious cocktail hour treats, entrees, and desserts many of them had ever feasted on. We added the suckling pig to the experience and it was a huge hit!

When first touring venues, what made Stone House stand out to us was that Carissa was the only person who asked us what we wanted our special day to be rather than running straight through the logistics of how Stone House decides all weddings should go. It was that personal detail that made us feel like we would be well taken care of, and we were right! Carissa is incredibly timely in responses, will answer any and every question no matter how silly or complicated it may seem, and clearly truly loves weddings. She could have been one of our guests with just how much she was beaming on the special day!

Last but certainly not least, Stone House has an impressive lexicon of preferred vendors. Both our baker and our floral designer were recommended by the venue and we could not have been happier with the outcome. This venue was the perfect canvas to paint our special day. We cannot wait to return to the restaurant to celebrate anniversaries in the years to come. Thank you again for everything, Carissa!

S
Sheryl

Married on 05/24/2019

A blessing

My husband and I first began our venue search with 2 Landmark venues - the first was the Ryland Inn, and the second was the Stone House. While the Ryland Inn was also a beautiful place, we fell in love with the Stone House and I was so glad we both felt the same way, as sometimes couples can have a difference in opinions. Our first meeting was with Bonnie, and all I can say is that she has been absolutely nothing but wonderful from Day 1. She is truly an asset to this company and I am so glad we had the pleasure of working with her. She made everything SO easy, had an answer to ALL of our questions, was very kind, patient, listened to all of our concerns, had many suggestions, and is extremely responsive to all emails (even on her days off)! We truly could not have asked for more. I had doubts of whether or not we'd be able to handle planning a wedding without a wedding planner, but Bonnie and the Stone House made this part of the process so easy and we didn't have to worry about a thing. They really make you feel like you belong. The Stone House itself has amazing food which all of our guests spoke highly about. The Lodge is beautiful and just what we were looking for - a modern/rustic feel and not a big ballroom type which could be a bit intimidating. Our goal was to make sure everyone enjoyed the food, music, and ambiance. The outside bar at Stone House is also awesome and a great go to spot on a summer afternoon/evening. If you are thinking about having your wedding here, ask for Bonnie, I promise she will take care of you. We truly want to thank the whole Stone House staff for making our day so wonderful and memorable.

A
Angela

Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding of our dreams!

Our wedding was simply magical at the stone house! The service, the ambiance and most importantly - the food were all outstanding. Our guests all raved about the food and said it was the best they’ve had at a wedding. The s’mores at the end of the night were such a crowd pleaser as well and were the perfect cherry on top of the perfect cake. Bonnie was amazing to work with and she helped us with the wedding of our dreams!

D
Danielle

Married on 04/20/2019

I wish I could relive our wedding!

Best decision we ever made having our wedding at Stone House! Carissa, Frank, Stephanie and everyone else with the Stone House team truly made our wedding the most enjoyable and incredible day imagined. Venue, staff, food you name it everyone at our wedding raved about every single detail. From start to finish the entire team made sure my husband and I were taken care of and no detail was missed. We had our wedding on April 20, 2019. The ceremony took place at the outdoor patio and reception in the main ballroom. I can’t say enough about Carissa and the extent that she went leading up to the wedding and of course the day to make sure we were taken care of. I felt like she was a part of our family and she was such a core part in making our wedding the most amazing day possible. Frank made an impact on us the second we met him. He was energetic and was an absolute Rockstar for making the night flow without a hitch and ensuring the entire party ran smoothly, he has the best personality and all of our guests loved him. Stephanie was truly the most amazing human. I wish I could give her a hug over and over again to let her know how thankful we were for all that she did for us. I wish we could relive every second of it; it was the most amazing day and thank you again to Stone House for making it possible, we can’t wait to come back and visit for dinner!

K
Kayla Galka

Married on 04/12/2019

Rustic Modern Atmosphere, Delicious Food

My Husband and I got married in the Lodge this April! We could not wait to show off this venue to our family and friends! Let’s just say it did not disappoint, everyone raved about the food and atmosphere. The Lodge is like no other, it’s so beautiful, it honestly didn’t need much decor. We went with short centerpieces, all white linens and white uplighting to bring out the natural charm of the walls, ceiling and outdoors. We worked with Bonnie and we can’t say enough about how wonderful she is! She was so easy to work with and knowledgeable. I’d say we were a pretty low-key couple so most of the time I deferred to Bonnie and her choice, which I was happy with them all! Our bridal attended was amazing as well and there the whole night with anything we needed! Honestly we really enjoyed our wedding, we ate too much, we danced too much and we remember it all! We hope our friends get married there so we can enjoy the Stone House all over again!

S
Susan Neupauer

Married on 03/30/2019

Wow...We Were Blown Away by Stone House

Don't wait another moment to visit this fabulous event space for your upcoming wedding! Our son and daughter in law had their reception there last weekend and it was a truly amazing experience. The event space itself is beautiful and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate the guests. The food and the presentation was superior and I was amazed at how well they treated each and every one of the guests. What a truly wonderful place!

V
Vanessa

Married on 03/30/2019

Stone House= Dream Wedding

My husband and I got married in The Lodge this past Saturday and it was absolutely spectacular. We chose the lodge because ballrooms just aren’t us and we wanted something more unique and different. I was originally worried about our people count but we were able to fit 157 people in the room no problem. It was actually very intimate and everyone was able to connect much easier then a gigantic ballroom. We performed our ceremony in the same room as the reception with the fireplace. It was perfect for the ceremony since the lighting from the tall windows accented the room perfectly and the fireplace is large and impressive. The food was out of this world, and no steak was under or over cooked. Having the patio was great since it was a perfect 70 degree day and everyone was able to utilize it. The s’mores in the fire pit were a hit as was the food truck at the end of the night. The pizza from the food truck was authentic NJ pizza. The whole venue was great to utilize for pictures. The mirror area is beautiful and unique and I can’t wait to see the professional photos. Carissa made sure everything was perfect from day 1 of booking the venue. My bridal attendant was helpful and the Maitre did a killer job. We were definitely a rowdy bunch but the venue managed us perfectly. I couldn’t have pictured a more perfect wedding if I tried.

Courtney Murgittroyd

Married on 02/23/2019

A Rustic Dream

My wedding was an absolute dream at the Stone House. We had our wedding in the Lodge which is the perfect rustic venue. Our tasting was probably my favorite part of the wedding planning process. We got to have the tasting in the Stone House restaurant where the wait staff was so nice and made us feel so special. The food during the tasting and the wedding was absolutely delicious. During the night of our wedding our event planner, Bonnie, took care of all the minor details along with the maître d’ Frank. We had a blast at our wedding and the staff at the Stone House was so accommodating to us and our guest! Would absolutely recommend! I can’t wait to go back just for dinner!

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 02/17/2019

Above and Beyond Expectations, Highly Recommend!

I am only too happy to gush about my experience at the Stonehouse and the people who work there. We had our event this past February in the Lodge area. The venue is beautiful, the people are so attentive and willing to go the extra mile, and the food is amazing!

I worked with Carissa on the wedding details, and she could not have been more helpful, personable and kind. She was quick with emails and happy to offer suggestions. She will walk you through everything and be a force of calm in what is otherwise a hectic planning process!

On the day of we were assisted by Mercedes, the Maitre d', who made sure everything ran seamlessly. She checked in on us and our families, was always so friendly and on top of things, and I can confidently say she made a huge difference in ensuring the day went smoothly!

Stephanie, our bridal attendant, was the hero of the day. Not only was she kind and thoughtful, she always took the time to go an extra step above. She was by our side throughout the day, and was always a step ahead of us, anticipating what we’d need without us ever having to ask. When we were doing photos at the venue she did everything she could to help the photographer, literally ducking behind and following me to make sure my dress looked good. At the reception itself my fiance's pants ripped within minutes of getting on the dance floor with our guests, and she took the time and mended them herself. I cannot thank her enough, or say enough nice things about her.

I truly could not have asked for a better team or a more wonderful venue. Plus there was an outdoor fire pit with s'mores and doughnut wall, who could ask for more!

N
Noelle

Married on 12/08/2018

Best wedding venue!

We had our wedding at Stonehouse in December of 2018 and it beyond exceeded expectations. From the moment we met Bonnie over a year prior, we knew we were in good hands. She made the process so seamless and was beyond responsive to any of our inquiries. Our wedding theme was a winter wedding with a romantic vintage vibe and the atmosphere in the Lodge was perfect for just that. The food was also delicious, which is so important in a wedding venue. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was, and we couldn’t be happier with our choice of making Stonehouse our wedding venue.

Melissa
Melissa Martin

Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect! :)

Bonnie and team at stone house went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect! I can not say it enough that it wouldn’t have been as wonderful w/o the amazing staff. Bonnie always answered my emails quickly and would always meet me at the venue whenever I needed quick questions answered or if I just wanted to stop by. She made the process so easy, which was nice since wedding planning can be stressful ;) I am so pleased with the outcome and the amazing staff and beautiful venue!

R
Rosa

Married on 11/17/2018

Fall Wedding at the Lodge

When we first began our search for a venue for our fall 2018 wedding, it seemed impossible to find a place that ticked all the boxes on our wish list in the Northern Jersey area. Most of the places we found either required a minimum that was much higher than our anticipated guest list, or were only willing to provide a cookie cutter package to all their couples. After an exhausting search both online and in person, we finally found the Lodge at Stone House, and immediately fell in love with the modern, rustic charm of the property. Huge wrought iron chandeliers anchor the tall ceiling, and the large fireplace located at the end of the lodge provided the perfect backdrop for the reception space. I could go on and on about the different architectural details both inside the lodge and outdoors, but it was everything we were looking for - understated, contemporary, and warm.

Beyond the property itself, Stone House also set itself apart by having an incredible array of food and beverage options. This is definitely not your average wedding food. As mentioned earlier, we had a relatively small guest list (90 pp). Instead of imposing a minimum headcount, Stone House was beyond flexible and happy to let us utilize the minimum spend as credit and upgrade several of our food and beverage choices. Our guests could not stop raving about the food and service that they received.

We were fortunate enough to have Bonnie as our coordinator. From the first moment we set foot in the Stone House, Bonnie has been our main point of contact for anything venue-related. No question or request was too small. When we had trouble sourcing the right color linens to go with our decor, Bonnie even went out of her way to find a supplier that would be able to provide what we needed. She made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with. Bonnie, along with our maître d' Mercedes and attendant Stephanie, seamlessly coordinated with their staff and all our vendors on the day, and we could not have had a more special and memorable night because of them.

Maggie
Maggie Pearson

Married on 11/10/2018

We couldn't have been happier!

Stone House was incredible. My husband and I absolutely loved our experience from meeting for the first time with Carissa through the cheese steaks on our way out the door after the wedding. The facility itself was absolutely stunning but paired with the delicious food (and SO MANY OPTIONS) and great people, it was better than we could've imagined. Our guests are still talking about the food! They took care of everything through the whole process and gave us recommendations and advice which was invaluable. They took my vision of the room and made it better than I ever could've imagined. I am so happy we had our perfect day there!

Chelsea

Married on 10/12/2018

Best day ever

The food was amazing. All planning leading up to the day was handled very professionally and the bride and groom’s wants were always accommodated. The day was absolutely flawless thanks to everyone at Stone House, but especially by memory maker, Carissa. Having my wedding at Stone House was the best decision. I wish I could relive the day a million times over :)

A
Alison

Married on 10/06/2018

If I could live here, I would! Stone House is beyond PERFECT! We booked the Stone House 7 days after getting engaged and it was the best decision I ever made. I met Bonnie over a year ago and she literally became my best friend! She is super quick to respond to emails, very informative and points all of her brides in the right direction. She was a HUGE asset for me and such an amazing memorymaker. Also a huge asset, STEPHANIE, the bridal assistant. Stephanie is an amazing woman who ensured that I was supported with everything I needed the entire day. She is truly amazing! Venue itself is beyond perfect, food was incredible, cocktail hour and dinner were both presented beautifully - everyone just loved it. I could not have asked for a better experience!

K
Kurstin

Married on 10/06/2018

Stone House delivered more than we ever expected! Carissa, Mercedes, and Stephanie are the ultimate dream team... And any bride will be extremely lucky to have them by their side. We cannot be more grateful for the magical experience they allowed us to have on our special day. It will last a lifetime... And more so our guests will always remember how much fun they had that day! The food was amazing as well.. :) simply wow! Thank you again for all that you did. We are completely appreciative for the attention and seamless service that day! Xoxox

P
Pattie

Married on 09/28/2018

My wedding on 9.28.18 at the Stone House was more than what I imagined it would be. Carissa and the wedding crew that day were so great with everything! From the service, food, and beauty of the Stone House makes it the perfect place for a wedding. It was worth it and I would recommend having a wedding here ❤️