Back to StoryLive Productions

O
Featured
Olivia

Married on 03/19/2016

I cannot give Storylive Productions enough praise! Demetrious was SO incredible throughout my husband's and my entire engagement and our wedding day. He is wonderful at communication and is so easy to talk to. Anyone who has gotten any form of photography/videography done on themselves (unless they're, like, a professional model) knows that it can feel a little awkward to kiss and love on your significant other in front of a camera. Demetrious, however, makes it so easy to feel comfortable. He is absolutely hilarious and will calm your nerves in no time simply by cracking you up.
He captured our special day so beautifully, and I can't imagine having a better wedding video to relive our day with. I implore you, if you are looking for the best videographer in the business, to use Storylive Productions. They are the best of the best!

T
Trace Anderson

Married on 07/24/2019

Storylive productions

You will not find a better videographer in the panhandle. He is truly in a league of his own. Such a great personality and great behind the camera. You pay for what you get, storylive productions is a must if you want a beautiful video for your wedding

sarah
sarah

Married on 02/23/2019

Fun to work with

StoryLive was beyond wonderful. This fun, and loving couple worked wonderfully together to capture and create the perfect wedding video. StoryLive was professional, communicated effectively and showed up on time! I couldn't have asked for a better video. Thank you! Https://vimeo. Com/338999119

R
Rebecca

Married on 05/22/2018

I can not even begin to explain how happy i am with everything! I wasn't sure about doing a wedding video however my husband was dead set on it and for the one and only time i will say he was right! Demetrious and his team were nothing short of amazing! They blended right in with everyone in my wedding party as well as the guest! They had warm hearts and were very professional, yet super fun. It was like having just another friend there. The first time i watched the video I literally balled my eyes out it was so beautiful. One of the best decisions we made with our wedding!

All the way from Buffalo New York to sunny Florida thank you so much for all the hard work you did for us!

L
Lauren

Married on 02/17/2018

Omg! Where do we start?! Demetrious was seriously the absolute best! He went above and beyond from the very beginning from explaining everything in detail to even helping with little wedding questions that he didn’t have too. During the stressful moments he even helped to destress us and made us laugh. The final product of the video was unreal - way more than we had expected and made myself and my husband cry. Husband actually balled. We loved every minute of it and it was worth every penny! Iwe highly recommend Demetrious on every level he’s such a good person and truly loves what he does and it shows! Thank you so much Storylive! MVP!

S
Shana

Married on 02/10/2018

Storylive Production is absolutely fabulous! They are the sweetest, and their work is beautiful. I couldn’t be more please with our video. They are professional, personable, and they exceeded our expectations!

B
Brandi

Married on 11/12/2017

I had all of my vendor friends picked out for our wedding since day one. Iv'e been working in the wedding industry for 8 years now and when it came to choosing our videographer I was almost at a lost. Demetrious was actually a referral and I am so thrilled he was sent to us. The video was something we were really looking forward too, since we will have it forever as a sweet memory to take us back to that very special moment in time that we can keep reliving. The very first video of Storylive Productions that I saw was it for us! That's all we needed to see to know we wanted HIM to shoot our wedding. He was so easy to talk to, we talked multiple times before the day about every single detail. On the morning of, he kept me calm and at ease. He made it to where I felt like he wasn't even there. For my husband too, he doesn't like being in front of the camera but he made it so easy and comfortable for us. Demetrious and his team are definitely perfectionists and it shows in all of their work. We are so so so blessed and grateful to have had him make our forever memories. Thank you Storylive Productions for your hard work and incredible talent. We are soo appreciative! If you are looking for a videographer, we highly recommend Demetrious. He is one of a kind and a MUST, for your most special and memorable day of your life.

S
Shelby

Married on 10/13/2017

StoryLive Productions was hands down one of the best decisions I could have made when it came to my wedding. Demetrious was so easy to work with & was always great at responding to me very quickly. My video is everything I could have dreamed of & more!

C
Cynthia

Married on 09/23/2017

Everything was PERFECT from beginning to end! Demetrious captured the true essence of of every special moment.

Morgan

Married on 07/20/2017

Demetrius was wonderful! My video was perfect. He has an awesome personality and is easy to work with! Would choose Demetrius 100x again!

B
Bridget

Married on 07/07/2017

Demetrious and his team at Storylive were the absolute BEST part of our day! From the start, working with Demetrious was special. I was super impressed because although I reached out to him via email about his services, he called me that night to discuss what he included in his services, his rates and how he would operate the day of our wedding. He was the only wedding vendor I worked with that took the time to work with us in such a personal and professional manner. He is SO personable and really cares about making your day the best! I finally met Demetrious the day of our wedding and without him our day would not have been the same. Ben and I just loved working with him- he was the best friend we never knew we needed at our wedding but so glad he showed up! Our video came out better than either of us could have hoped for! In my opinion, you must budget funds for this service and it has GOT to be with Storylive!

N
Natalie

Married on 06/17/2017

StoryLive was so amazing to work with! They even took out a scene I didn't like on my video which was so nice. 90 days to get the video back is totally worth it!

Megan

Married on 05/20/2017

From the beginning of the planning process throughout the Big Day, StoryLive was nothing but beyond professional, caring and accommodating! Our wedding was in a location they had not previously shot in, but Demetrious connected with us many times beforehand to get a strong sense of all venues to ensure he was able to captured each & every moment! He even went out of his way to get drone footage of our hometown's iconic statues, making for a killer intro! Most importantly, Demetrious was a joy to work with -- always having a great attitude and confidence that no matter the circumstances (in our case, a massive monsoon of rain! ) he would be sure to fulfill the vision we had for our video! Post-wedding, Demetrious and his team touched base during production to talk through the layout of the video and see if there were any scenes we did/did not want included and had the final version our way in a timely manner. Our video is BY FAR one of the most cherished items we invested in -- we so love being able to relive our favorite day and will enjoy it for many years to come!

N
Nicole

Married on 05/13/2017

We can’t begin to express how thankful we are to the Storylive Production team! I initially found Storylive online and fell in love with their videos. While planning, Demetrious was so easy to work with and always made us feel comfortable! I will never forget how happy and funny he was on our wedding day, ensuring we were always smiling. We love our wedding video and so thankful we are able to relive our wedding day! You will not regret your decision with Storylive! Overall, we give our highest recommendation! You will not regret it! Thank you so much again for capturing our day and providing video clips we will hold dear for a lifetime!

P
Pat

Married on 04/29/2017

Demetrious was the videographer for our wedding in April. He was totally professional and seemed to know how to get his job done extremely well without Being disruptive in anyway. His end product was completely outstanding. I would highly recommend him to anyone

T
Teresa

Married on 04/22/2017

I highly recommend Storylive, they were professional and personal!

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 03/18/2017

We were originally refferred to Storylive Productions by another videographer and THANK GOD were! We both fell in absolute love with all the wedding videos that we could watch! I have literally watched EVERY SINGLE VIDEO (I'm still obsessed! ) and each one is so beautiful and unique to each couple! Demetrious was the very first vendor we met with and we are truly very thankful for that. He didn't just offer information about the services he offers. He also gave us some much needed tips and helpful advice for choosing other vendors for our wedding day. We decided to book with him as soon as we got in the car from our intial meeting! From that point on we were dead set on using his videography services! Demetrious and his second shooter Sean were an awesome team! They both were very laid back and easy going in the best way possible! They made working with them on such an important day in our lives relaxing, light-hearted and fun! We cannot thank them enough for their hardwork on our wedding day! We would choose them a million times over hands down!

D
Desiree

Married on 03/04/2017

STORYLIVE IS A FIVE-STAR RATED COMPANY IN OUR BOOK! We not only found a very creative and amazing videographer in Demetrious, but also a friend. When trying to find a videographer, I felt overwhelmed knowing I had to "pick" one. I didn't want to pick just anyone. I was looking for someone who would capture our love and share our story. After talking to him the first time, I could tell he was genuine and passionate about his work. It gave me peace about choosing him. I barely had to ask questions because he was so informative. StoryLive Productions made the best video we could have asked for and we highly recommend this company to ALL! Thank you for taking our day, and making a video that will be an everlasting memory! It was great working with you guys! Thank you! -The Entrekin's

A
Allison

Married on 11/12/2016

Firstly, let me tell you that these are the nicest guys in the entire world. I could not believe how nice they were. I even had tons of other people at the wedding tell me later how nice they were too. They were a joy to work with. And on top of that, the video they made us was so perfect! They completely captured the whole feeling of the day and watching the video puts my mind and emotions right back to that day and how perfect it was. They were very professional and got all the footage that I wanted and the video was just so beautiful. I'm so so happy with it. I highly recommend StoryLive Productions!

Mackenzie

Married on 10/15/2016

5 star all around. Very professional and impressive. I could not have been any happier with the outcome of our wedding video! I rewatch it all the time and smile every time. Storylive productions is the best in gulf coast area!

MaryAnn

Married on 06/25/2016

Demetrius made our day beautiful!

H
Hollyann

Married on 04/22/2016

Demetrious and the crew at StoryLive are well worth the money. I cannot say enough good things about them without being extremely repetitive. They truly did a fantastic job capturing our special day and were so easy and fun to work with... Even being 500+ miles away!

D
Denise

Married on 04/09/2016

Demetrious was great to work with! Our video is fantastic! He was one of the best vendors we worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Mary

Married on 03/19/2016

Demetrius and his crew are great to work with. Our video was absolutely perfect! We've had multiple people tell us that they cried watching it. Always a good sign? We would recommend them to anyone!

C
Casey

Married on 03/05/2016

I used StoryLive for my wedding in March 2016. I loved having these guys capture our day! They were so sweet, easy to work with and very professional. Not to mention, I have watched the highlights video of our wedding EVERYDAY because I am in love with it (and still cry watching it)! They captured they best moments of the day and told our story so beautifully! I would highly recommend using StoryLive for your wedding day!