Back to Studio 1 Entertainment

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic!

I hired Studio 1 to recreate the wedding surprise from "Love, Actually" for my dear friends and we were all thrilled with the results! Justin was so easy to work with and beyond accommodating with my many requests.

This was not easy to pull off. We had to smuggle several musicians and instruments into a wedding without one of the brides finding out (and this is one of her favorite scenes from one of her favorite movies ever). It was crucial that they make conversation with other guests without alerting anyone to the surprise, pop up at the right times, and make their performance as much like in the movie as possible. He and his musicians nailed it!

It was a pleasure to work with Justin and Studio1 will be my go-to vendor for entertainment from here on out!

B
Ben

Married on 06/10/2018

Absolutely amazing! The most talked about thing at our wedding, such talented musicians.

E
Emily

Married on 06/08/2018

Absolutely the best! I can't tell you how many times we've heard "the band at your wedding was SO GOOD!". Justin was great to work with and also gave us some helpful recommendations. They nailed our somewhat obscure first dance and got everyone on the dance floor. If there is one vendor I could recommend it would be these guys!

J
Joel

Married on 09/16/2017

Justin from Studio 1 Entertainment was extremely helpful and set us up with a super talented jazz quartet for our wedding ceremony. We had a very specific style in mind for the songs we chose and they absolutely nailed it! Our special day was a dream come true thanks to these guys.

T
Thoi

Married on 09/14/2013

We were SO hesitant to book a band we never heard of before nor in person, and especially one that commanded a high price tag. Along the way, there were a lot of going back/forth with the details, that made me nervous about my decision... Now, looking back, Justin, the band leader and sax player for Invier just wanted to make sure everything was perfect-- and it was! Our extremely high expectations were met- the ceremony could not be more perfect and dancing was amazing! Our guests raved about how it was the most beautiful - lovely and perfect wedding they had attended... And all night everyone was asking who the band was... Our guests wanted encores... We can not thank you enough.