Back to Studio 180

4 Reviews for Studio 180

Noah
Noah

Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible wedding ceremony and reception

Studio 180 was an incredible venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. They went above and beyond at all times. They were very helpful planning and decorating. Everything went smoothly. It was absolutely gorgeous in there. Can't recommend this place enough. I expect them to be booked solid in the years to come.

S
Sue

Married on 07/01/2018

I'm not sure where to begin! Look no more! This is THE PLACE! There are many reasons to choose this place. First, the venue is eclectic, beautiful, spacious, unique and exceeds all expectations! Truly​ different! Second, you have the whole place to yourself which includes an upstairs loft for hanging out. I recommend the mimosa bar they provide with 6 different juices & tons of fruit! Second, the owner Paul was definitely​ MVP. He bent over backward​s to help create the perfect setting, including moving furniture and offering great advice. Third, although it is large it is very intimate, especially with the lighting and all the quaint decorations. Guests were blown away with its awesomeness. There are couches and tables and an airy​ feel that is so fun and relaxing at the same time. I really can't brag about this place enough. Everyone​ and I mean Everyone was in awe of this place. It was a hit! I searched everywhere online and by far this place outshines​ them all. Thank you John for everything!

K
Katherine

Married on 12/31/2016

So excited to have our wedding here NYE! Planning our special day here has been completely fabulous!

E
Erica

Married on 09/20/2014

Studio 180 was the PERFECT location for our rehearsal/welcome dinner!

We were in a unique situation, and looking for a venue that could fit approximately 60 people (our bridal party and out of town guests) but wasn't as formal as a restaurant, where we would all be expected to be seated and eating at the same time.

Studio 180 provided us with a beautiful event space, and we were able to cater in our favorite local food for a "grazing" style meal. People could come and go as they pleased throughout the evening, and there was plenty of space to walk around and check out all the interesting decor.

John and Tia were very accommodating, and our guests had a great time! We couldn't have asked for more!