Back to Studio One Hair Design

C
Featured
Carol Scheffler

Married on 05/26/2019

Studio One was the best part of getting ready for our wedding

We loved working with Studio One to get ready for our wedding. They were patient, creative, professional and talented. I am not a person who wears a lot of makeup so I was sensitive about looking like myself and not too "done", and they were so accommodating of my wishes. I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Carol,
Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us here at Studio one for Eliza's special day! You and your family were a pleasure to work with and looked absolutely stunning. We take great pride in what we do. We would love to see photos when you get the chance. We hope to see you in the future!

Kate
Kate Weston

Married on 06/08/2019

Hair for all my needs

Amanda and Gerry were punctual, friendly, informative, and incredibly talented. Everyone was overjoyed with their hair and makeup, we all felt beautiful and glamorous. I danced my way through my wedding and NO hair was out of place at the end of the night. My makeup lasted and looked so nice I actually wore it to breakfast! Thank you all for making us all look so beautiful for my happy ever after!

Erica
Erica Norton

Married on 05/25/2019

Quality & Beauty

Studio One was recommended to me by my wedding planner and I am so glad she told me about them! They did all of my bridesmaids hair along with my mom and MIL. Working with them was very easy. I sent them photos of each hairstyle and they executed them perfectly no matter the length of the girls hair. I was able to tip & pay in advanced which made the day of the wedding stress free. The girls were very professional, but were also a fun addition to the conversation and vibe of the day - We 100% work with them again!

Erica
Erica L Smith

Married on 02/17/2019

Great staff

I had Kate W. From Studio One do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was able to fit me in on a very short notice and she worked with me on dates. My favorite part of working with her was her humor! She made me feel right at home and completely comfortable. At the trial, she was receptive to all of my suggestions, and offered some back as well. The day of she came to my hotel and was super wonderful even after I was 1/2 hour late! My hair was gorgeous and everyone loved it. Plus it didnt move all night! Same for my makeup. I got airbrushing and It was still on when I woke up the next morning! I looked absolutely beautiful thanks to Kate and Studio One!

Lm Fr

Married on 10/13/2018

Bridal hair

Amanda was excellent- professional, friendly, patient, and a true hair artist!

S
Stephanie Parisi

Married on 09/23/2018

Would highly recommend to everyone!!

The young ladies that came out and did my bridal parties hair and makeup were outstanding. They cared about what we wanted and made sure that we got just that. One of the numbers of my bridal party did not like the way the hairstyle looked on her once it was done these girls immediately took a hair all down and read it until she was happy. They will do whatever it takes to ensure you day is special and you look your absolute best. I was amazed by the level of professionalism these young ladies showed. I also wanted to share something very personal.... My grandma is totally blind these young ladies did her hair and makeup and made her look great even though she could not tell them at all what she wanted. I can’t say enough good things about this business. They are worth every penny! I am very thankful for them.

Stephanie,
Thank you so much for your review! You were a pleasure to work with and looked absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for letting us be part of your special day and we hope to see pictures! Happy holidays!

M
Molly

Married on 09/09/2018

We had a 2 hair stylists and one makeup artist come to my hotel room in the Catskills at 7 am to do 10 people’s hair and 4 people’s makeup. We were not the easiest bunch for hair, there were a lot of long, thick, curly-haired girls there, but they did an amazing job. I was worried that my hair would not look any different than usual because I have very short, very curly hair that is hard to style, but they tamed it in a way that showed off my curls and made it look done.

It was about $100 for hair, $90 for makeup for each person and an extra over all fee of $100 because we were more than 30 miles away from their location.

Studio One Hair Design's reply:

Beautiful pictures Molly! Thank you so much for letting us be part of your special day. It was a pleasure. Congratulations!

A
Alyssa

Married on 06/30/2018

I will be coming back! Your salon is the best and I can't wait to come again!
Alyssa Cramer wedding date 06/30/2018.

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 03/24/2018

Can work with ANY type of hair!

Amanda from Studio One was absolutely amazing. My hair was really important to me as I chose to not wear almost any makeup but still wanted to feel glamorous on the big day! My hair is past my belly button, very hard to curl, and THICK. Amanda absolutely perfected what I wanted and I loved it. She also did my sister’s hair, which is identical to mine, a bridesmaid with very long hair, a bridesmaid with a pixie cut and 2 bridesmaids with medium-length fine hair. EVERYONE looked amazing and all the bridesmaids were so impressed. Seriously, if your hair is important to you, hire Studio One!

M
Maria

Married on 11/11/2017

Amanda is absolutely amazing! She does my hair all the time and I am always super happy about results! She did my wedding hair and I loved it! I was very happy with everything! I got so many compliments on my hair!
I definitely recommend this studio.
Thank you for making my big day so special!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Studio One for makeup on my wedding day was great! They were able to do everyone quickly and efficiently and everyone loved their makeup! When one person was not in love with their make up, the artists redid parts of it until they were happy. They were so flexible and accommodating!

Married on 10/09/2017

Working with the team at Studio One was wonderful! They were both professional and warm. I was more than pleased with my hair and make-up! They even managed to style my sisters hair, who did not have an appointment that day.

B
Bridgette

Married on 10/01/2017

I used Angela Orr as my makeup artist for my wedding and for all of my bridesmaids, she is FABULOUS! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist, she gave each girl an individual looked that they loved. My makeup was exactly what I wanted and it lasted through lots of tears of joy. Angela is so sweet and fun and just a pleasure to work with!

X
Xiomara

Married on 09/23/2017

Kristin has been doing my hair now for 14 years and I will never go to anyone else. She was bright and early and ready to start in minutes. My hair looked exactly like what I wanted and more. It was romantic and beautiful and I received compliments all night.

A
Ashley

Married on 09/16/2017

I normally go to this salon to get my hair cut so there was no question as to what salon I wanted doing my hair and make up for my wedding day. Everyone at this salon is super nice and professional. I had a total of 8 girls, including myself, getting hair and make up done and the salon was able to provide 2 makeup artists and 2 people for hair. They came on time and even finished early. My hair and make up looked wonderful, however my hair didn’t hold up for too long my bridesmaids had to keep adjusting and I normally go to this salon to get my hair cut so there was no question as to what salon I wanted doing my hair and make up for my wedding day. Everyone at this salon is super nice and professional. I had a total of 8 girls, including myself, getting hair and make up done and the salon was able to provide 2 makeup artists and 2 people for hair. They came on time and even finished early. My hair and make up looked wonderful, however I have A LOT of hair so it didn’t hold up for too long. It was also a very windy day so it was understandable. My bridesmaids had to keep adjusting and adding more bobby pins to my hair as the night went on. But honestly after the ceremony and pictures I didn’t care to much. I would still recommend studio one for any services you may need. More bobby pins. But honestly after the ceremony and pictures I didn’t care to much. I would still recommend studio one for any services you may need.

Kristen

Married on 09/16/2017

Studio One went above and beyond for me and my bridal party, and I couldn't be happier! We booked them for hair and make-up for be (the bride), mother of the bride, and three bridesmaids, and they made everyone's style perfect for their personality! No hidden fees, very responsive, and open and honest from start to finish. Even at 5:30am, the hair and make-up artists were quick on their toes, attentive, and we all came out with gorgeous results! Nobody required much of a touch-up other than lipstick throughout the day, but we expected that, so Studio One left a little bit behind so we could freshen up properly. All of us had different hair styles, and they pulled off all of them without a hitch. Thank you so much for making me and my party beautiful for my special day!

Lizzie

Married on 09/01/2017

The whole team at Studio One was lovely. I booked kind of late but they were able to accommodate my bridal party + mom's and grandma. At my trial they listened and wrote every shade of makeup down and took tons of photos so there were no surprises day of. On the morning of my wedding they set up a little breakfast spread along with juice and water for the girls. We were done early which was great since my Grandma last minute decided to get her makeup done and we didn't have that scheduled.

I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the area.

Lauren

Married on 07/01/2017

Amanda at Studio One was my stylist for my wedding in July. From the beginning, she was so pleasant and helpful to work with. She understood my vision and offered her own advice to make my hair style perfect! After my trial, I even booked another stylist Hannah at studio One for a cut and highlights, which I was beyond pleased with. On the day of the wedding, Amanda and her assistant did a fantastic job on all of my bridesmaids' hair and were a pleasure to have with us as we got ready. Highly recommend for their wedding services and in salon services!

B
becky

Married on 06/03/2017

I went with the traditional make up and it stayed all day! I had my make up done at 11 AM and the ceremony was at four and my make up still looked great, even at the after party. I went with the hair and make up trial which was a great idea because a few things changed and the make up artist adapted so easily! Everyone was so nice and professional, would definitely recommend their services!

Katie

Married on 06/03/2017

Great service! Very helpful and extremely accommodating!

C
Cresyi

Married on 04/22/2017

Extremely happy with the quality of service. The makeup, for all of us was beautiful. Definitely will come back next time I need to get my makeup done professionally.

Kyla

Married on 12/11/2016

Studio one perfected my hair and makeup. They were professional, on time, and did exactly what my bridesmaids and I wanted! They made me feel comfortable and definitely settled some of my pre wedding jitters. I would definitely book them again for any event I had coming up! Thanks studio one! :)

Kyla Peterson
December 11th, 2016

User7418062

2+ years ago

I definitely give Amanda and Studio One a 5 star rating. They treated me like a queen from the moment we walked in with treats and drinks - even cappuccino! And the salon itself is spacious and comfortable.
The hairstyles were originals and suited each bridesmaid to a T. And the care and time Amanda spent with me, the bride was extraordinary. Even keeping me calm when we realized my hair clip was still back at the hotel!
The makeup stylist was also great, everyone looked beautiful but natural and the photographs came out great.
A great place to start your special day!

Holly

Married on 09/17/2016

Studio One was very easy to work with for scheduling the Bridal Up-do's our stylist Kate worked with all of the girls needs, was fun and flexible on the day of. Thanks so much!

Heather

Married on 09/03/2016

I would absolutely recommend studio one. Everyone in the team was awesome. I was so happy with both the trial and the wedding day!