Back to STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions

Featured
Beatrice Sartori

Married on 05/12/2019

Nena from Style Concept is absolutely the best

If you're reading these reviews is probably because you're trying to decide to hire Style Concept to plan and manage your most important day. Do yourself a favor and book them right away: Nena is absolutely the best! You'll never regret the money you spent on your wedding planner, believe me. Save on anything else but not on having a professional like Nena walking you through the steps of creating a memorable wedding. My husband and I were lucky to meet her and she helped us planning our destination wedding in the Athenian Riviera. Planning a wedding is hard, but planning it from afar is even harder. Nena made everything easy and stress free. We trusted her right away and I knew she was a perfect match for us. We had so many last minute problems but she was there with a solution every time. Her grace, good taste, calm nature, and kindness are something we will never forget. She never made us feel like customers, but deer friends and she took care of our big day with passion and joy. Nena you're an amazing person and wedding planner, thank you for everything. We're happy to now consider you a friend.

Amanda

Married on 10/19/2018

Lovely planner, attention to detail!

I started planning my wedding from the UK and I discovered that it would be seriously stressful and confusing to plan a wedding in Greece without the help of a local planner. I asked the venue I had booked for recommendations they had for planners and Style Concept was one of them. I contacted a few planners (some of them never bothered to reply) and when I spoke with Nena, I immediately knew she would be the right fit for my wedding. She was kind and clear about what she would offer and about the entire process. Working with Nena and her brilliant team, took a huge weight off my shoulders. She took care of everything and she was also very flexible with last minute changes. I highly recommend Style Concept to any bride who is planning a destination wedding in Greece! Do not think twice, it’s the best decision you can ever make for your wedding day!

P
Poly

Married on 10/01/2018

Style Concept created a magic Candy Bar and a fantastic atmosphere at my birthday party! Thank you for everything!

L
Lucy

Married on 09/06/2018

Beautiful work for our wedding

Our wedding in Athens was perfectly planned and coordinated by Style Concept. We came across their website and after our initial call on Skype, Cheng (my future husband) and I agreed that this would be our choice for a wedding planner. Nena is the manager and head planner of the agency and she has a ton of experience with weddings and international couples like us. She was helpful all the way through and she gave us great advise on the details, like for example when is the best time to cut the cake and take beautiful pictures before the sunset, what is the best color palette for our wedding flowers and how the entrance order would be. No worries at all during our wedding day, everything was wonderful!

evis

Married on 08/31/2018

Φανταστική αισθητική... Φανταστική συνεργασία. Φανταστική Νένα! Σας ευχαριστώ από καρδιάς...

Δ
Δέσποινα

Married on 07/22/2018

Ευχαριστούμε πολύ!!

Ανέθεσα στην Style Concept την οργάνωση της βάπτισης της κόρης μου. Τι να πω, ήταν όλα παραμυθένια και περάσαμε φανταστικά! Ευχαριστούμε πολύ τη Νένα και την Style Concept για όλη τη βοήθεια, τις όμορφες ιδέες που έκαναν τη διαφορά στο τελικό αποτέλεσμα και το ενδιαφέρον της ίδιας προσωπικά σε κάθε βήμα! Δέσποινα, Σπύρος & η μικρή Μαριάννα

P
Priscilla

Married on 07/15/2018

I used style concept to plan my son s christening, and it was a bit last notice since I dropped the original event company I had booked. From the get go, the service was entirely different. Nena is amazing and runs the entire company like a true professional. The prices were reasonable and when things didn't work out within our budget, Nena was quick to come up with an alternative. I would use this event planning company again in the future and highly recommend working with Nena to anyone who wants to plan a party worry free!

Michail

Married on 06/26/2018

Style Concept Event Solutions planned and executed an amazing wedding event for us. Excellent service, detailed planning and great flexibility! We will definitely suggest Style Concept to our friends for organizing their wedding event.

Marina

Married on 06/06/2018

Love Love Love!!!

The best memories ever! Nena planned our wedding at the Athens Riviera last summer and we can’t be more grateful and happy. Our guests had a unique experience with delicious Greek food, the party was amazing and the fireworks was the moment that everyone loved! Lots of happy moments thanks to the attentive work done by Nena and the entire Style Concept team. Thank you all for your efforts and for the magic that you created!

Ν
Νάντια

Married on 05/19/2018

Ήταν όλα υπέροχα !

Το αποτέλεσμα της ημέρας του γάμου μου ήταν εκπληκτικό, η συνεργασία μου με την ομάδα της Style Concept άψογη και με βοήθησαν πραγματικά σε πράγματα που δεν είχα καν φανταστεί. Προτείνω ανεπιφύλακτα σε κάθε νύφη, μόλις κλείσει την ημερομηνία του γάμου της, να απευθυνθεί σε ένα γραφείο οργάνωσης όπως η Style Concept γιατί όλα γίνονται πιο ήρεμα, πιο εύκολα και πιο όμoρφα! Εγώ προσωπικά είχα χρόνο να το απολαύσω και έζησα την κάθε στιγμή! Ευχαριστούμε πολύ! Νάντια & Παύλος

Alexandra

Married on 05/12/2018

Organizing our wedding with Nena & Style Concept Event Solutions was an amazing journey! As a couple we knew exactly how we wanted our wedding to be and along with Nena and her ideas we made this day a dream one! Nena has a massive experience and expertise on what she is doing. And along wiht her passion and attention to detail she has the ability to trasmit you a calmness that you really need while being prepared for such a big event.
We would like to thank Nena and her team from the bottom of our hearts for all her amazing work and efforts! We will always remember the preparation of our wedding that led to this fantastic day with fond memories and a lot of love for her!
Nena, keep up the great work and for sure we will knock your door for any upcoming events ;)
All the best,
Alexandra & Alessandro

Mike

Event date: 09/24/2017

Could not have asked for a better event planner. Made sure every detail was perfect. Very well organized but most important quality was that she did not push her ideas but listened very carefully to ours.

C
christelle

Married on 07/13/2017

Nena is the best wedding planner ever. She brings help and precious advices but she let the couple free to choose their own wedding. She is always smiling and full of joy, and supportive even when the tasks seem overwhelming. She was welcoming before the event and present throughout the day. We would never have been able to plan an event like our wedding from our country (France) without her. She made every wish come true. Thanks Nena!

Eleana

Married on 06/17/2017

When I started looking for a wedding planner and coordinator, I got confused from all the information I found online. I suppose it was a difficult decision to choose a wedding planner just from their presentation on their website and to be honest, I wasn’t sure if the extra expense of a wedding planner was necessary. Moreover, I had at the back of my head that my family (we are Greek) would offer me helping hands and I could make it all work on my own, so what would be the use of a planner? Until I realized that if all my close people stayed busy with the preparations (since the party would take place at our home garden), they would not enjoy a bit of my big day and I would be totally exhausted at the end trying to plan every single detail. For me, the personal contact was very important and I thought I would trust someone to plan and coordinate my wedding only if I knew and liked her- as a professional and as a person, too. Nena from Style Concept went far above and beyond what I had expected one planner would do, and was so patient with me throughout. Her down to earth personality but also creative side made me feel comfortable and I truly enjoyed my wedding from day one until the moment I took off my shoes at the end of the night. Everything was fabulous and if you ever hear that random mishaps might occur on your wedding day, don’t listen…with Style Concept and Nena, you can relax and enjoy your big day as you dreamt it!
Eleana & Dinos

Married on 06/04/2017

We highly recommend working with Nena to any couple planning to get married in Greece. While I and my husband are both Greek and we wanted a relatively small wedding (around 100 persons), considering that we live abroad we felt that finding a wedding planner was essential. After doing research online and speaking with various wedding planners, we decided that Nena was the most professional and the one who clearly explained how she would manage to plan our wedding in only 4. 5 months - we contacted her in mid-January 2017 and our wedding was planned for early June 2017.

We were extremely happy with Nena's work. She developed a timeline with all the tasks that needed to be done and by when, reminding us of them when we were late; she arranged two full-day meetings in Athens with all the professionals that would be helping us in order to discuss in person with them what we wanted. Nena had many ideas about the wedding - but she was also very understanding of what we wanted and adapted her ideas to our wishes. Her choice of professionals was excellent; a particular mention goes to the photographer she recommended whom, even though we did not know before, took excellent, artistic photos of us and our friends and families.

During the preparation, Nena was always available to speak with us at short time and provide solutions where we felt there was an issue. She was the interlocutor with all the professionals working for our wedding (essential, as it would have been very difficult for us to coordinate all these people). On the day of the wedding, Nena and her assistants took care of everything so that we and our families did not have to deal with practical issues: she was very considerate in the way she dealt with our families and very kind and professional with our guests, half of whom were not Greeks.

All in all, we highly recommend Nena and we would be more than happy to work with her should we have other events we need help with.

Ariana

Married on 05/26/2017

Nena is a true professional- a warm and friendly person that makes everything run with a perfect timeline and schedule. For our wedding, she was extremely organized but also flexible with our requirements and I’m grateful to have found her. Throughout the time we worked for my wedding, Nena always listened carefully to our needs (it was very important for us to know that our planner listened to us and could understand probably more than what we said with words). At certain points, she strongly insisted, for example on how the tables should be arranged, about the wedding cake shape and decor and about the size and design of the florals but at the end we realized that she had done well to guide us with details that we didn’t know beforehand. She was always sincere and clear and kept a positive attitude, helping us find solutions when needed. Our wedding was the best time of our lives because we felt that we were in good hands with Nena and her team at Style Concept. They managed to make everything happen and it was all so beautiful and magical! Thank you once more, Nena & Style Concept!

Emilie
Emilie

Married on 10/04/2016

We absolutely recommend Style Concept for any type of event planning. We were doing a destination wedding in Greece, and Nena did everything to make our big day an amazing, stress-free, absolutely beautiful one! As we are not Greek, the administrative part was quite challenging, and her resourcefulness proved handy! At last, very nice recommendations in terms of venues and vendors, and lovely assistant, Despoina.

Sophia

Married on 08/20/2016

We had to plan our wedding from a different country and I truly didn't have to worry or stress at all because of how professional and prompt Style Concept was! Any concern or question we had was taken care of extremely fast and kindly. When we needed help because we weren't sure of what we wanted- Nena was there and ready to offer her professional advise! The planning process with Style Concept was simple and enjoyable. Everything was perfect on our day and better than I could have ever expected. Thank you!

Melissa

Married on 07/20/2016

Nena was an amazing wedding planner! We are from Canada, and had our wedding in Crete. She was able to plan the entire wedding through skype meetings, and was able to work around our schedule with the 7 hour time difference. It was great having her there on our special day. We didn't have to worry about anything the day of because she had it taken care of. I wouldn't change anything our wedding, and all our guests had a great time. I would reccommend her, and would use her again if we had another event to plan.

User5637239

2+ years ago

The best wedding planner ever! I loved every moment with Nena. She is really a best person ever as a wedding planner and as a friend. She bring alive all our dream or actually end up even better. Our wedding was perfectly organised... There was no moment that our guest was bored. They enjoyed every second and they are still talking about it. Everything what you could imagine was amazing... The venue, music, hospitality, decoration, photography. If you are looking for a wedding planner who will bring everything together perfectly go for Nena. Thank you

Erick

Married on 05/22/2016

Nena did an amazing job planning our destination wedding in Nafplio. She was incredibly easy to work with and the ceremony and reception were flawless. It was clear that she deeply cared about making our special day perfect for us. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Nena!

D
Daniella

Married on 05/22/2016

Hiring Style Concept Event Solutions was by far the best decision I made! Nena was very responsive during the months of planning. She was organized and had great ideas. I felt completely at ease planning a wedding overseas knowing she was talking care of things. Her recommendations of vendors showed her impeccable taste. Our special day was well organized and everything was beautiful from start to finish. Our dream wedding was realized thanks to Nena! I would certainly work with her again!

T
Theodore

Married on 12/06/2015

Thank you for an easy, pleasant cooperation. Excellent!

STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions's reply:

Dear Theodore, thank you also for your smooth cooperation!

User6087873

2+ years ago

Everyone who works in Style and Concept is a great professional. I recommended it to all of you.

T
Teo

Married on 11/08/2015

Great communication. A pleasure to do business with.