Back to Summertime Blooms

A
Alison Hastings

Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful Summertime flowers

Kinda from summertime blooms was a pleasure to work with! She was able to recreate my bouquet based off of photos I sent her. My bouquet was more beautiful than the photos! She was easy to work with and created BEAUTIFUL bouquets and decor. I would highly recommend!

M
Mary Jo

Married on 08/05/2018

Linda, I cannot thank you enough! Your fresh vibrant flowers tied in beautifully with my color scheme amd decor. My bouquet was superb- there was zero chance I would have thrown it! It still looked perfect a week after our wedding! Even the flowers on the cake looked stunning! My family was delighted to have met you ❤️ You are one lovely and talented lady! Lots of love, Mary Jo xoxox

Jeannine

Married on 09/03/2017

I can't thank Linda of Summertime Blooms enough for all she did to help make my wedding special! Flowers were very important for me for my wedding day and I had big big plans. Unfortunately due to a few unforeseen circumstances right before the wedding, we had to cut the budget in half. Linda was so understanding and she worked with me on cutting the budget but still getting what I envisioned. She even calmed me down on the phone when I was crying and helped me put things into perspective. As a business owner she didn't have to do the things she did, so it just speaks to the wonderful type of person she is. When my wedding day came and I saw my bouquet I cried.. It was the most beautiful arrangement I have ever seen! All the bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful and I cannot say enough positive things! Thank you Linda and Summertime Blooms for helping me make my wedding dreams come true!

Jennifer

Married on 07/02/2017

We were in a crunch and on a budget. Flowers came out stunning and in the color scheme we asked for.

C
caleigh

Married on 08/20/2016

Linda is an amazing florist, I highly recommend her for weddings. When she delivered my flowers for my wedding, I was speechless. They were more than I ever imagined. She is a small business with a lot of love and dedication.

Catherine
Catherine

Married on 07/18/2015

Linda was absolutely wonderful to work with for our July 2015 wedding! I met her at the Williamsville Farmers Market years ago, and knew she must do the flowers for our wedding. Our flower arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres were absolutely stunning and received so many compliments from guests. They are gorgeous in photos and really made the day. Linda was pleasant and professional throughout the whole process. She had a gorgeous vision and it comes across beautifully in her work. She listened to our desires and created a product that we are proud of. We are so grateful to have worked with Summertime Blooms for our wedding!

Jessica

Married on 07/12/2015

Linda is creative, kind, honest, and most of all very knowledgeable. From the first meeting, Linda eased my concerns and was accommodating to questions and changes along the way. My wedding was beautiful, THANK YOU LINDA!

S
Stephanie

Married on 07/11/2015

I loved working with Summertime Blooms! Linda had great ideas and created beautiful bouqets. She gave us exactly what we wanted! Everything was beautiful!

Kristie

Married on 09/06/2014

Linda was so wonderful to work with. She was so involved in the process and really seemed to love her job. Her passion was obvious when we saw the wonderful bouquets and centerpieces at our wedding.

User2856121

2+ years ago

Linda at Summertime Blooms did the flowers for our wedding, and they couldn't have come out more perfect! We had her do all the bouquets for the girls, bouts for the guys, our centerpieces and a beautiful arrangement added to the arch we were married under. Everything was just magnificent.

I live in Connecticut, so planning a wedding that's taking place in Gasport, NY was no easy feat. Linda made it so easy for me to plan from afar - especially with the flowers being by far the biggest part of the wedding! I showed her pictures, told her what I wanted, and she delivered! I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. I definitely recommend Linda to anyone planning their wedding in her area. You will NOT be disappointed!

D
Deborah

Married on 07/19/2014

Absolutely beautiful flowers.. Loved everything from the bouquets to centerpieces and the flowers for the arch!! Thank you!!

T
Tiffany

Married on 07/05/2014

Summertime Blooms did an amazing job on our wedding. We met with Linda in her home and she threw out wonderful ideas to help our big day be perfect and personalized!

B
Barbara

Married on 05/03/2014

The flowers Linda did for my wedding were absolutely beautiful! Highly recommended for any special day! :)

Katelyn

Married on 08/04/2012

Linda was absolutely wonderful to work with. Very personable and made picking out our ceremony and reception table centerpieces a wonderful experience. She also did our rehearsal dinner flowers. Would highly recommend!

C
Camille

Married on 09/24/2011

Summertime blooms did an amazing job with the bouquets and flowers for our wedding!

R
Robyn

Married on 09/17/2011

Linda was excellent to work with! She provided us with beautiful, super-fresh flowers and was willing to work around our schedule for delivery and pickup. Linda even graciously accommodated our last-minute requests for additional flowers.

Kristie

Married on 08/05/2011

We chose Summertime Blooms to decorate our wedding venue, and they had the absolute most beautiful flowers! Linda O'Connor was wonderful to work with and really listened to exactly what we wanted. The arrangements looked gorgeous and Linda placed them at the venue as well as at the church for us so we had nothing to worry about. I had asked that the arrangements be "different" than your typical wedding flower bouquets, and Linda did a tremendous job of putting them together in a very creative manner. The colors were extraordinary and Linda was very professional. I can't say enough great things about Summertime Blooms! I would highly recommend them!

Kristie Keppler-Mills

M
Maggie

Married on 06/28/2014

Linda was great, our flowers were so beautiful!

E
elissa

Married on 09/26/2015

Wonderful service! Linda was warm and welcoming when we first met with her at her home. She had me bring some photos of things I liked and helped me understand the style I was looking for (I thought I liked rustic, turns out I liked more classic/elegant). I was also budget-concious and she helped me think of ways to maximize use of the flowers (like placing the bridesmaids bouquets in small vases around the venue after the ceremony for the reception). I only gave a 4. 5 rather than a 5 for responsiveness because I was trying to communicate in the summer, Linda's busiest season. Don't stress, she WILL get back to you and take care of everything!

Best of all, I didn't worry about a thing in regard to my flowers the day of the wedding. Linda is very familiar with my venue (Becker Farms), so she went out that morning, set up everything wonderfully, and our bouquets were all there waiting for us when we arrived. I'd highly suggest Summertime Blooms!

-Elissa Maxson

User3777326

2+ years ago

Very easy to work with. Listened to what I wanted.