Back to Sunflower Photography

13 Reviews for Sunflower Photography

Angie

Married on 10/13/2018

Love Sunflower Photography

Shannon was amazing. She did an awesome job capturing the special moments at our wedding. I will be recommending her to anyone looking for a photographer. I will also be using her for my future photography needs!

Michele

Married on 04/01/2018

I love Shannon. She has a passion for photography and helping people. She goes above and beyond for her clients. You will not regret having her do your photos.

D
Darious

Event date: 03/21/2018

She Took Amazing Photos Of My Daughters First Spring Photos! I’d recommend her to anyone seeking Quality photos at an affordable rate. Thanks A lot Sunflower!

Samantha

Event date: 01/31/2018

Shannon at Sunflower Photography did a great job listening to my visions and incorporating some of her ideas into my photoshoot. She is easy to work with and Marvin is a great help too! I definitely recommend them to capture your special day/moment!

K
Kayla

Married on 01/08/2018

We used this photographer for our wedding reception. We were married the month earlier in Florida & had our reception in Rochester and wanted a professional to capture the night. Shannon was very polite, kind, and accommodating. I had messaged her very last minute asking if she was able to work with us. She had an assistant with her that stayed the entire time to help out. She listed to things that we wanted and was always patient. The photos were ready very quickly to view on an online album and we then picked up a flash drive with the entire amount of photos that she gave to us in a cute little wooden box with a nice card. She is in the right business-making people happy and doing a good job at taking pictures. We will for sure use this company in the future, as she does other types of photography as well. Yes, I would recommend using them for a wedding, a reception, or BOTH!

Sonja

Married on 11/28/2017

Sunflower Photography is just truly amazing. She was so flexible in scheduling our photo shoot, on last notice. She was extremely creative in capturing the beauty, despite the shy, isolative manner my daughter presented. I would highly recommend this photographer!

T
Tiffany

Married on 09/23/2017

Sunflower Photography was everything I was looking for and more! The pictures turned out better than I could have imagined!

Mathew

Married on 08/19/2017

Working with Sunflower Photography was the best experience possible! The care, and attention to detail they exhibit, show in the high quality, wonderful products and services you receive by working with them. Having a second shooter, ensured we revieved the best angle for every shot. Do yourself a favor and book today! You will be happy you did.

Marvin

Married on 08/12/2017

What can I say. Shannon of Sunflower Photography is simply amazing. She and her second shooter were courteous and so creative and passionate. The attention to detail showed up in the pictures. The pictures were simply amazing. If you don't want to stress over a photographer than I highly recommend them.

Annie

Married on 06/17/2017

Shannon did the most Amazing job at our wedding! Our photos are fantastic! She was so fun and really listened to what we were looking for! She had a lot of fun ideas and her editing was perfect! Recommend her all the time!

staci

Married on 03/18/2017

Omg her pictures are amazing. Super patient and fair id recommend her

AJ

Married on 10/15/2016

Shannon at Sunflower Photography did a great job with our photos! She edited a few to include the date and a message , which we loved! I would recommend her for weddings, other family gatherings and one-on-one sessions! Her fun personality, but firm instructions, kept us on task when it came time for taking group shots. Thank you! I will be using her services again!

C
Crystal

Married on 07/18/2015

Shannon has an eye for photography and catching that special moment! Edits are beautifully done!