Back to Supreme Photo Booth

D
Featured
Desiree

Married on 05/27/2018

Supreme Photo Booth has by far been the absolute best vendor to work with throughout our entire wedding process! Since my first initial email Drew was personable, kind and extremely informative! Our wedding was just this past Saturday and all of our guests are RAVING about Supreme Photo Booth! The attendants were super friendly and made the event so much fun! One of my bridesmaids is getting married next year and she wants them for her wedding too! They are THAT good! I would recommend this company without any hestitation!

Kelsey
Kelsey

Getting married on 07/03/2020

During our event, Drew and his team worked with us to get the night to go as smoothly with the photo booth and pictures! Our guests loved them!

Shannon

Married on 06/29/2019

So easy to work with!

I’m so glad we chose Supreme Photobooth for our big day. Drew was absolutely amazing to work with. He was always quick to respond and patient with any questions I had throughout the process. He made everything so easy. On the day of we had Steve as our attendant. He was super friendly and helpful to our guests and made sure they had a good time in the booth. Afterwards, they gave us a photo album with all the pictures our guests took and even had them write messages next to their photos. It was such a nice touch. We had fun going through the album the next day to see all the fun photos everyone took! If we ever have an event where we need a photo booth, we would definitely choose them again!

Lianne Lajoie

Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful vendor!

Supreme Photo Booth was an absolute pleasure to work! From the very first email, we were so impressed with how professional and friendly Drew was. He made it so easy - and fun! - to figure out all the little details and was so helpful and flexible with our somewhat unique timing. At the wedding, the guests absolutely loved the photo booth and went back again and again. The attendant, Andrew, was excellent - so enthusiastic and professional. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Supreme Photo Booth!

A
Adriana Salierno

Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding photobooth

They were absolutely perfect for our wedding. They were extremely accommodating and responsive during the entire process and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sandra
Sandra

Married on 06/02/2019

Great service

Drew was really responsive, communicative, and easy to work with. We loved the little extras that came with our package. Everyone had a blast using the photobooth- such a fun addition to the wedding. I only wish my husband and I had made time to take more silly pics!

Sarah
Sarah Rubenstein

Married on 05/18/2019

A+ Communication and Service!

Wow, the best communication we received from all our wedding vendors was definitely Supreme Photo Booth! Drew was so helpful in answering all my random questions, and working with the venue. The photo booth was a huge hit and we love the guest book they gave us at the end with all the photos + notes from the guests. It's a great souvenir for us to have and treasure. Thanks!

Erika
Erika

Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome! Great addition to the best day!

Drew and his crew were amazing! I would say I was the pickiest when it came to selecting a photo booth vendor and I called several vendors looking at pricing and packages and overall quality and customer satisfactory. I saw Supreme Photo Booth and decided to give them a call. Drew was great to talk to and answered all of my questions. His business is wonderful as well! We got unlimited photo booth copies so each of our guest received their own strip to take home! If you've done any research already you'd know this is a HUGE plus! Additionally, we got our very own book of all the photo booth photos AND the digital copies. Our guests were able to leave warm wishes and it was such a great addition to the day. Everyone is still raving about the photo booth. If I can give you two pieces of advice it would be: 1. Look no further; choose Supreme Photo booth for your wedding and 2. Make sure you encourage all your guests (and yourself! ) to go into the booth multiple times!

Linda V

Married on 04/26/2019

Wonderful service! The guests had a blast!

We hired Supreme Photo Booth for my daughter’s wedding reception. Drew was exceptionally responsive and did everything he could to make the evening easy and fun. All the guests enjoyed the photo booth and had a blast. I’d recommend them to anyone who wants to add to the fun of their evening.

Kearney
Kearney

Married on 04/14/2019

Most Responsive Vendor I Hired!

Our attendant was Amber, but I had been in constant contact with Drew leading up to the wedding. Both of them are FANTASTIC! Drew is by far the most responsive vendor I had the pleasure of hiring. Everytime I would email him, I always got a response within an hour. Unfortunately, I only went to the photobooth once during the wedding, but I have heard from many guests how much they had enjoyed having it and how much of a champ Amber was (she dealt with my husband's little nephew who kept photobombing other guests!)

Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing Photobooth

I first encountered Drew and Supreme Photo Booth at my sisters wedding. They did an amazing job there, and for my wedding I knew they had to be at mine too! I worked with Drew to set everything up and he was so nice and responsive to emails. I made our logo to go on the bottom of the photo strips and he even helped me to refine it so it wouldn't wind up blurry. The day of the wedding Amber ran the photo booth and she was so nice with and helpful with everything! The time went smoothly and everyone had a blast with all of the props and photo booth! The album at the end of the night is a great way to see what everyone did in the photo and its a great memento of the night! I highly recommend Drew and his whole staff!

Leslie

Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent service

Loved that is was a closed photobooth and had tons of props! Very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a good time!

Meaghan Cullen

Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect Photo booth!

Supreme Photo Booth was perfect! They came in to set up and I barely noticed them because they were so quick and quiet. The guests loved this idea. The booth was the perfect size so that 5 people could fit in it- not too big and not too small. They printed as many copies of the photos as you wanted and at the end of the night they make you a photo album to take home! The attendant working at my wedding was so thoughtful- when she was about to leave she saw me walking by and noticed that I hadn't taken any pictures yet, so she asked me if i wanted to take some before she left. She stayed open so that I could take a few photos with my family and friends. Drew was amazing to work with throughout the process. Any questions that I had were answered immediately. I would 100% recommend this company.

G
Geena O

Married on 11/24/2018

So happy we hired a professional - from a DIY bride!

I am SOO glad we decided to hire Supreme Photo Booth for our wedding! It was a HUGE hit at the wedding that we actually extended our time package that night! Originally we were going to do a DIY photo booth (for budgetary reasons), but after much consideration we decided to make the room in the budget for Supreme Photo Booth and I'm so glad we did! Drew the owner was so quick to respond to many of my questions, and to top it all off, we created our own logo to go on the photo strip but I misspelled November as "Novemver" and one of the bridesmaids caught the mistake very early in the night: our attendant messaged Drew who very quickly fixed it remotely and no one even knew or noticed there was an "issue" (that was my own fault in the first place!). Supreme Photo Booth was worth every penny and we highly recommend them to anyone considering it!

(Also going to leave this review on theknot. Com, that's how happy we were with them, so if you see this same review there that's why. It's not a robot generated review or anything)

T
Torie

Married on 11/11/2018

Flexible and great communication

Everyone loved our photo booth during our wedding, not only do they allow to send in your own logo to use at the bottom of the strips, but they also send a link for online back up of all the photos taken during the night!

Melissa

Married on 11/10/2018

Great photo booth!

I am extremely happy with their customer service! Amber was amazing and all my guest looked the look of the booth and the props! Thank you!

Susan
Susan

Married on 10/26/2018

Hire this Vendor, no questions asked!

Drew and his company are phenomenal! He answers back so quickly, he's very very detail orientated, and his packages are so affordable! The attendant that we had at our wedding, Tom - was honestly so fun! I kind of wanted him to stop doing his job and join the party! He was patient with people but also very efficient on getting people in and out. There was never too long of a line for the photo booth! And the props! OMG the props! There are so many to choose from! We also liked that there was no irritating flashing from this booth, it has curtains! We also really loved the fact that you get an album (which you get to pick) with EVERY SINGLE picture that was taken and some sweet notes to go with them. It was amazing to sit back in bed with the new husband after the wedding and look at all the happy pictures of the people we love the most having so much fun. I HIGHLY recommend using Drew and his photo booth. Even if you thought you didn't want one, look into it - it was such a huge hit for our guests and a great keepsake too! Thanks Drew you're the ABSOLUTE best!

Shelby

Married on 10/26/2018

So much fun!

My husband and I wanted a photo booth for our wedding and friends of ours recommended Supreme Photo Booth after they used them at their wedding. Drew was so easy to work with and the photo booth was so much fun. Absolutely worth it! So happy to have all these fun photos to remember how much fun everyone had the night of our wedding!

C
Christina Beaulieu

Married on 10/14/2018

Surprisingly Classy and Fantastic Vendor!

Supreme Photo Booth was definitely a diamond in the rough - we were a little skeptical, as couples usually are, of a deal that's too good to be true (there was a promotion for $750 for three hours, including two hours of "idle time"). The Idle Time allowed the photo booth to be set up during the ceremony, which prevented messy or loud setup while guests were in the ballroom. It helped everything look really put together, and felt much less stressful.

As skeptical as we were to begin with, we were met with nothing but professionalism, prompt responses from the company, laid out step-by-step details and instructions of what we needed to do and the expectations that the photo booth company had for space, and details of exactly what we would receive with our package.

We worked with Brendan the night of our wedding, and the entire photo booth was classy, efficient, quick, and honestly very pretty! It didn't look "cheap" or messy, the props were varied, funny, and there were PLENTY of them, and Brendan made sure to get copies of every single photo strip to add to our own photo album (plus each guest could get as many reprints as they wanted, which was amazing!). The photo strips had our very own logo put on them, which we decided to use a "stock" image, but there's the option of creating your own as well which is great for the artistic people.

We also received a link for a DropBox that has individualized photos from each photo strip, which we both LOVED! The entire experience was incredible, and I would highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth to others.

Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional Service!

Drew was a pleasure to work with! We had the best time at our wedding & the photo booth was such a hit! Everyone loved it.. Including my Grandfather! Who knew?! I was so impressed with Tom (our photobooth attendant). He was so sweet and made our night one we will never forget! Also.. I booked my photobooth last minute. I couldn’t believe They would be available to accommodate my wedding. And even during all the chaos of last minute planning and details, Drew made it so easy to finalize for the big day. They certainly know what they are doing! Very professional, personable & affordable! I would absolutely recommend them to all of my friends and family!

Michael
Michael P Murphy

Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding 10/6/18

Our experience with Supreme Photo Booth was top notch! Nick was amazing! He was friendly and fun, but also very professional. My guests really enjoyed the photo booth and all the fun props that were provided! Booking the photo booth was very easy and stress free. They took care of everything! I would highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth.

Scott Crawford

Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!

Supreme Photo Booth were terrific to work with from start to finish. Drew was helpful, responsive to questions, and totally flexible during our planning. Amber, who was our attendant for the reception, worked really hard, let our guests come out of their shells on their own, just as we asked (Hugely appreciated! If any of you are worrying about Supreme being pushy toward your guests about participating, please don't, because Drew and crew tailored their services EXACTLY to the level of guest engagement that we asked them to. Ideal for introverts! ), and kept things relaxed and fun for everyone for the entirety of her shift. Our guests LOVED the booth, and the scrapbook of photos we got at the end of the night is hilarious, fantastic, and one of our favorite and most treasured wedding keepsakes. Digital copies of the photos also showed up quickly, easily, and well-presented. Highest recommendation from us!

P
Paige Lafleur

Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding guest had a blast!

Supreme Photo Booth was amazing, we had them for our wedding and our guests had so much and the staff was so nice! The props were great and at the end of the night my husband and I didn't get a chance to do the photo booth, we asked them if we could do it and they set it right back up for us so we could take same pictures!

Melanie

Married on 09/15/2018

Everyone I worked with was great; they responded quickly and were very reliable. The evening went so smooth at the photobooth and the guests loved it!

Laura

Married on 09/15/2018

Supreme Photo Booth did a great job with the photo booth at our wedding, and at a very reasonable price. They were responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding, and always very gracious and enthusiastic. The Photo Booth went off without a hitch and guests loved it!