Back to Susan Bella Jewelry

5 Reviews for Susan Bella Jewelry

A
Adrienne F.

Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful work & wonderful staff!

I design my engagement ring and wedding band with one of the staff members at Susan Bella Jewelry. They were such help, so attentive, professional, and simply so supportive to my questions or concerns while in the process of creating my engagement ring and band. Both pieces turned out AMAZING- they brought my vision to life and gave me tons of help with technical information about stones and metals to be best used. I am so glad I went with a local company like Susan Bella, they really take care of you and make sure you get what you deserve! I cannot wait to create another piece with them one day!

Susan Bella Jewelry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments... it was a pleasure to help you!! And THANK YOU for choosing Susan Bella to help with such an important purchase!!!

S
Sierra

Married on 09/15/2018

Susan takes great pride and care in her work and it shows in the finished product. My fiancé came to Susan with a drawing of the ring he wanted to create for me and Susan made his vision into a beautiful reality. She also custom designed my wedding band and picked out the perfect ring for my new husband. We can't thank Susan enough for the wonderful job she did throughout the whole process, for being easy to work with, and for creating rings that I am thrilled to wear for the rest of my life.

R
Rebecca

Married on 08/22/2015

If it's possible to have a perfect jewelry shopping experience, we had it at Susan Bella. She custom-made my engagement ring (and even suggested improvements to the design that both saved money AND made it look even better! ), sold me my husband's engagement watch (which he adores! ), and got us our wedding bands in a hurry after we had trouble with purchasing them from another jeweler. Prices are completely fair, service is impeccable, sales are no-pressure. I hope to never be in the market for engagement and wedding jewelry again ( ;) ), but if I am, I'll be going to Susan Bella.

C
Carolyn

Married on 05/26/2012

I can’t say enough about Susan and the staff at Susan Bella Jewelry. Susan custom-designed my engagement ring as well as both of our wedding bands. We had done some early browsing/shopping before we were engaged. Susan was able to understand my taste and style with just a few key questions that revealed her experience and allowed her to work with my fiancé to design the perfect engagement ring. (I get compliments from strangers on my ring. ) When it came time for bands, it was the same great experience. Susan did a bunch of legwork in advance of our meeting, and came prepared with ideas and sketches. She asked thoughtful questions and worked with us to design beautiful bands that reflect our personalities. Her attention to detail and quality is impressive and she goes out of her way to give everything a personal touch. Her class and taste level shine through not only in the custom pieces she designed for us but all over her store. I already have a “wish list” started for holidays and anniversaries!

Susan Bella Jewelry's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Carolyn, it was our pleasure to serve you. We hope you will enjoy your jewelry for many years to come. If there's anything else we can help you with, please stop by. Or just stop by to say 'hello' and check out our new jewelry lines. It's always a pleasure talking to you.

C
Chrissie

Married on 05/28/2002

This is the best jewerlry you can find in the Lehigh Valley. The customer services is OUTSTANDING. If your looking for traditional or unique, you will find it here and the staff will help make sure you are satisfied. I receive compliments on my jewelry every time I wear it!

Susan Bella Jewelry's reply:

Thank you, Chrissie, for the lovely review. We love what we do and we especially love working with wonderful people like you. Wear your jewelry in good health.