Back to Svetune

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 12/29/2018

An amazing photographer - beautiful photos, great energy

Lana brought a great energy to our event and stepped in to help out with many aspects of our big day. Her spirit was fun and contagious and put us all at ease. Her photos were outstanding - she captured many great moments and made us all look so beautiful!

Heather
Heather Cardenas

Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing and Hard working

Svetune did an amazing job at our wedding. She worked very hard to get great photos of us, our wedding party, and family. She had no problem staying extra time for us when needed at our wedding. The photos were fantastic and she was great at getting them to us in a timely manner. Her prices are extremely fair and the finished product was worth every penny. I highly recommend this photographer.

Connie
Connie

Married on 07/06/2019

Connie & Anthony's Wedding 7/6/19

AMAZING!
Lana is an incredible photographer finding the perfect moments and shots that will leave you breathless. She did my wedding over the past weekend and while it was the best day of my life, I'm even more looking forward to seeing all of her pictures because I know just how amazing she is. She captured the happiest, most fun, perfect lights and spectacular settings to make this day unforgettable.

D
Dawn

Married on 06/15/2019

Ms. Lana was wonderful

I am waiting for my final photos but Ms. Lana was awesome to work with. She took a lot of photos and for exceeded my expectations.

Vanessa

Married on 12/15/2018

Nice, professional & great pictures!

Lana was very nice to work with. She was always looking for opportunities to take memories of the event. We knew she did good work because of her website, but she exceeded our expectations. The pictures look amazing!

B
Brittany

Married on 07/07/2018

She is a great photographer. Great with communication and open to any ideas we had. I liked the way she positioned us for our engagement and wedding photos. She is well worth her price. Our wedding video that she made was so amazing. It made us feel like we were at our wedding all over again. We made a great connection with her and we definitely will be coming back to her soon. If we could we would rate her with 6 stars. Thanks Lana!

Svetune's reply:

Thank you so much! Love you guys!

A
Adele

Married on 06/16/2018

Look no further! Wonderful photographer, very passionate about her work and takes charge! Great quality photos! Thanks for making our engagement session so fun and relaxed! We also have her booked for our wedding day and we can't wait!

Svetune's reply:

Thank you so much! Today I will send you pic)))

J
Jasmine

Married on 04/28/2018

Lana did an phenomenal job with our wedding pictures! Her skill and passion really showed with each picture she took. She showed up early to the venue and was very professional throughout the event. Thank you Lana for capturing all the great moments from our special day!

Svetune's reply:

Thank you so much! I was very happy work with you!

D
Daniella

Married on 04/06/2018

Lana did such beautiful and professional work for our April 2018 wedding and engagement portraits! She was on time and flexible with our crazy photography schedule, so friendly to work with, and committed to getting the best shots. Our photographs were absolutely beautiful, creative, and captured the special moments I longed for. Thank you so much for making our day memorable for a lifetime, Lana!

C
casandra

Married on 03/24/2018

Lana was the fresh of breath air on my wedding day. All of our photos turned out beautifully! When things went wrong and we ended up having no time for staged first looks or after looks Lana was nothing but smiles and quick to adapt and basically ended up doing more of a journalism photo shoot. By that I mean she was left to just run around with us in chaos and capture any pictures and moments she could. It all turned out amazing and no one would know that's how it went down. Not only was she super friendly and adaptable to the situation but she was nothing but helpful in any way she could and before I knew it my photographer was on her knees ironing hem tape fixing my dress for me minutes before the ceremony was to start. We were on a tight budget and she was so kind and helpful to help us meet our needs creating a package that fit our budget and gave us what we wanted. Anyone looking for a photographer who has natural talent and an amazing eye Lana will not disappoint you. Our pictures are more than we could have ever asked or imagined. I look forward to doing future photo shoots with her as our next chapters in life beging as I can't imagine working with anyone else from her on out!

K
Kristina

Married on 03/12/2018

Svetlana was great. Very flexible on time and even when the weather didn’t turn out our way we still had the best time. It started drizzling but Svetlana turned it to our benefit of our photo shoot and made it even memorable and the photos turned out amazing. Would love to do another photo shoot soon!

N
Nathan

Married on 02/13/2018

Svetlana is amazing very kind and professional.. You will be amazed by her level of detail!

M
Melissa

Married on 02/10/2018

I was obviously very nervous the day of our wedding but when she walked in and took over I felt 100 times better. She took complete charge and captured so many emotional and unforgettable moments. My husband and I could not be happier with how she was able to capture all of our emotions and love along with and everyone around us. Highly recommended, gorgeous job!

N
Natalia

Married on 11/25/2017

I had a great experience with Svetlana. She is very talented, patient and attentive to details. She was very responsive, professional, and the photos looked amazing!
I definitely recommend the services of this wonderful photographer.

M
Mohammad

Married on 11/24/2017

Lana went above and beyond for our wedding photography. From the time we contacted her until the time we received the pictures she was always very responsive and answered every question we had. She met with us at our convenience and walked us through a plan for the big day. During the wedding she was there early to capture the time before the wedding and stayed late to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted. She has an excellent eye for good photography and guided us on how to take excellent pictures. We knew the pictures were going to be great but we were not expecting them to be so amazing. They really blew us away. My wife was in love with the pictures. She felt like a family member at our wedding and made sure we got the best pictures without stressing us out during the wedding. IT really was a pleasure to have her at our wedding. You would not regret hiring her for your wedding.

C
Cary

Married on 10/21/2017

Lana was amazing to work with. Super professional and attentive. Would definitely recommend her!

G
Giulianna

Married on 09/09/2017

Great job done, I felt very comfortable and relaxed, it was a team effort and was very professional, yet fun! Loved how the pictures turned out and would recommend to my friends!

E
Ere

Married on 07/22/2017

Thank you so much for being our photographer on July 22th 2017 at Cedarbrook County Club!
It was wonderful to have you with us on that day, you were really fun and the photos turned out AWESOME! My family is always talking about how artistic our photographer! Wishing you all the best and keep doing this great work. Duck and Erietta

O
Olga

Married on 07/17/2017

Lana did a great job! Very professional, went the extra mile, literally and figuratively. Photos turned out spectacular, and the whole process was stress-free and fun!

Vanessa

Married on 06/24/2017

She is the best! I love every single photo. Thank you Lana!

L
Lindsay

Married on 06/19/2017

Svetlana was wonderful! All of our pictures turned out amazing and we are so happy to have chosen her! We cannot wait to get the photos developed and hanging around our home!

Veronika

Married on 03/18/2017

We had an amazing experience with Lana!
She was super creative, fun and professional to work with. Everyone loves our wedding photos!

K
Katerina

Married on 07/09/2016

The pictures are beautiful! Even better than I expected. Photographer is very professional flexible and polite. Thank you for great memories!

S
Svetlana

Married on 09/17/2015

It was a great experience! Lana was able to capture all the special moments and emotions so well in pictures. She has an eye and amazing creativity to capture and deliver everything through photography! Very talented work, friendly caring personality and so easy to work with! We have invited her many more times after that to do our maternity and birthday photography. Would strongly recommend her to everyone!

B
Beau

Married on 09/04/2015

My family and I have used Svetlana's photography skills multiple times, including our wedding. Her first shoot with us was of my beautiful little daughter when she was six months old. She took unbelievable and truly unforgettable pictures of her. I gave my wife the pictures for her first mothers day gift and she was in tears. Lana was very patient with my daughter and had her smiling the whole time. At our wedding, her passion for her work was undeniable. She is creative and talented and we now have a beautiful wedding album to show for it. Not to mention, she is super sweet and funny. I look forward to hopefully working with her in the future. By the way, she also painted an unbelievable portrait of my wife.
Beau- NJ