Back to Swan Street Florist

K
Kasey Hodges

Married on 10/06/2018

October wedding

I've gone through swan street for birthdays and events before. It was only natural that they do my wedding too! I had pictures of what I wanted the bouquets to look like and they went ABOVE AND BEYOND. They decorated an arch for us to stand under. They even found a specific flower I had mentioned I liked and put it in my bouquet. The Girls' bouquets were gorgeous as well. I am super bummed that I didn't get to see the mens pieces! That was not by fault of the florist but the event planner... The planner failed to inform the groom of their location.... However, had I seen them, I know they would've been exactly what I wanted as well ♡. I've never been disappointed with the work of these girls and I cannot recommend them enough!

J
Jessica

Married on 09/21/2018

Amy was completely amazing to work with! We originally were using Swan Street just for flowers but after sharing our experience for tuxedos, we ended up switching to them for those as well. They went above and beyond, took our ideas and ran with them and were incredibly informative and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a florist/tuxedos, stop looking, you've just found the best!

K
Katie C.

Married on 09/15/2018

Great Experience & Would Highly Recommend!

We loved working with Amy & her mother at Swan Street Florist! My brother & sister-in-law were married in September & Amy helped to put the bride's vision into reality. She was so easy to work with and we couldn't have been more pleased. I would highly recommend Swan Street Florist! :)

A
Alicia Caternolo-Viscardi

Married on 08/18/2018

Swan Street Florist

We were married this past summer. We live in Rochester and for flowers, everything seemed so expensive. We reached out to Swan Street Florist, I knew of them because I grew up out there. We had a large wedding and we had them do all the flowers for ceremony and reception and saved over 2 grand. Even though they were 2 hours away it was well worth it.

J
Julie

Married on 10/21/2017

Great experience!

Everything with Swan Street Floral for my wedding went perfectly, from the planning visit to the wedding day! Since I am from out of town, I only met with Carol and Amy once before the wedding and I did not have a lot planned except a few photos and some rough ideas. They helped me figure out exactly what I was looking for and everything from the bouquets to the fireplace mantels looked fantastic!

W
Wanda Cousins

Married on 06/17/2017

Highly recommend!

Amy and Carol are wonderful at Swan Street Florist’s! Their professionalism, attention to detail, and willingness to accommodate helped to make my daughter’s wedding a wonderful experience! Swan Street Florist is a small town shop with a very personalized touch!

M
Maureen

Married on 07/11/2015

The ladies at Swan St Florist in Salamanca were so, so nice! They listened to my daughter intently as to what her vision was for her bouquet and made suggestions that were spot on. The bridesmaids bouquets, and all the boutonnieres and corsages were beautiful. We also had them do some decorating at Holiday Valley and they created a beautiful addition to an already beautiful venue. They delivered everything right to Holiday Valley for us which took the worry away.

B
Breana

Married on 04/28/2018

I used swan street florist for my April wedding! They were very helpful in creating Everything I imagined within my budget.

Jarah
Jarah

Married on 06/02/2018

We used Swan Street for our wedding earlier this month, originally because they are a local hometown business and I have a lot of dealings with them through work. When I went in for my appointment with Carol, I had a few vague ideas of what I liked, but I don't really have knowledge of which kinds of flowers look good in which settings. I showed her some pictures, let her know which colors I needed, and basically said to go with it. Every bouquet was better than I had imagined! They took my romantic theme and the colors I had envisioned and made truly beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres! The flowers were delivered right to my venue in vases and were absolutely fresh and beautiful! Would recommend them to anyone looking for flowers!

B
Betsey

Married on 07/08/2006

2.1

Did not do fittings properly. Asked to have suits arrive a few days early to make sure they would be okay- did not respond to this. Got suits day before wedding and they DID NOT FIT! Things were ordered in the wrong styles as well. Very upset and stressful to deal with up to the last minute. I'm sure their flowers are nice; avoid attire completely!