Back to Sweetie Pies

Pamela
Featured
Pamela

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful wedding cake for small reception

Sweetie Pies produced the most beautiful, small wedding cake for our small wedding reception. The size was just right and they still made it two tiers so it was a beautiful wedding cake. They were able to take a photo of my wedding gown and use it to make the frosting on the cake look like the lace on the gown! It was extraordinary and all our guests were talking about it days later even. They even made it pale lavender to go with my wedding color palette. The cake was just as perfect inside, it was DELICIOUS!

Jenna
Jenna Recupero

Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing Cake, Awesome Service

Christina was incredible at Sweet Pies. Communication was easy, quick and clear. When we went in for our tasting, we found something we liked, but as we chatted with Christina, and I told her that I wanted a filling that was similar to the custard we tried, but with some lemon curd. She had the awesome bakers there whip some special concoction up for us to taste and it was incredible. We went with them immediately. We decided on their silver cake with fresh berries and the curd/ custard filling topped with buttercream frosting. Our vision was simple, beautiful, elegant and seasonal. Christina made this vision come true.

The cake was incredibly beautiful. BUT, what is more important, it that it was DELICIOUS. I am so happy that we went with this bakery, you will be happy with the final product in taste and visual!

Roslyn
Roslyn

Married on 03/14/2019

Beautiful Designs + Flavor!

Not only was Sweetie Pies so easy to work with, we LOVED the way our cake turned out! We included a more detailed 'G' and they made it exactly as the picture we sent! Their cake flavors are all SO good and our guests loved the berry cake we ended up deciding on!

Hi Roslyn!

It was a pleasure to work with you and Matt and we are happy to hear you loved the cake. We hope everything turned out just like you imagined! Thank you for the lovely review, we really appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Olivia
Olivia Corkedale

Married on 11/03/2018

Delicious and Beyond Helpful

We loved Sweetie Pies from the first introduction to the day of our wedding. We scheduled a 4 flavor tasting in their adorable Napa bakery which was fun and delicious. We showed pictures from Pinterest of the style decorations we wanted for our cake - something they had never done before. They made us feel confident in their baker's capability to create the look - and it was exactly how we imagined! We got a 3 tier cake with 2 flavors - red velvet and their signature Silver White cake. I'm not usually a frosting fan, but their buttercream frosting is absolutely delicious!

We later learned from our day-of coordinator that the delivery woman was not only early, but she stayed at our venue a little longer to help the florist with last minute set-up and lighting all the candles. So above and beyond! We couldn't be happier with our choice to go with Sweetie Pies for our wedding cake : )

Hi Olivia,

We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience working with Sweetie Pies. It was nice to get to work with you and Nick on design. as it was fun for us to try something new!

Thank you again for letting us work with your ideas and make your wedding cake!

Sincerely,

E
Emily

Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful wedding cake

The cake was beautiful, elegant, and tasty! I highly recommend Sweetie Pies!

Hi Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience working with Sweetie Pies. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the the taste and appearance of your wedding cake! It was truly a pleasure to work with you and Dan.

We wish you the best!

Cheers,

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 09/29/2018

Delicious and beautiful

Sweetie Pies did my cake, as well as the displayed desserts. Everything worked out perfectly. The cake was beautiful, just like I had requested, and the dessert were delicious. Those cake pops! Very professional and easy to work with.

A
amy

Married on 07/22/2018

Highly recommend Sweetie Pies for their wedding cake. We booked based on positive ratings and price, not having tasted the cake prior to our big day. We chose the Silver cake with Chantilly cream. It was delicious, very light and fluffy, and the filling not too sweet. They have nice gluten free options as well, which we were able to add as the top tier of the cake. Applejoy was great to work with, always quick to respond to emails and very helpful. We are very much looking forward to our one-year anniversary cake! -Amy & Matt July 2018

Jasmine

Married on 06/09/2018

I just moved to the area to be with my fiance who is in the military. As if getting settled in wasn't crazy enough we decided to get married sooner than planned due to his job. I had 2 weeks to plan and couldn't tell you where my little city was on a map! Thank god for the internet. Finding a bakery to do a mini cake for me was a job in its own. 5 days before my wedding I was referred to Sweetie Pies by another bakery. I couldn't believe it when they said they would do my cake. Avanie was absolutely wonderful to do business with! The cake she suggested was absolutely delicious and looked amazing. Not only was the cake perfect, the staff in the bakery were so nice to us the morning we picked it up. I would highly recommend Sweetie Pies to anyone needing a cake. I can't thank them enough!
(P.S. My husband got a cinnamon roll from the bakery and it was to die for! It is a must try and I promise you won't be disappointed)
--Chase and Jasmine

Jennifer

Married on 09/03/2016

The cake was amazing.. Sweetie Pies staff the best Free samples and included in the cake is a free one year anniversary cake

N
Nikki

Married on 04/02/2016

YUM! Sweetie Pies not only created the exact cake we wanted, but it was the best cake we've ever tasted. We visited their shop to taste options and discuss our style. They were extremely flexible and allowed us to choose flavors by layers without extra cost.. And because we had two flavors, they understood that everyone wants to try both and made an extra sheet pan to ensure there was enough. The budget to taste ratio is off the scales! Don't worry, you don't have to attempt to freeze your top layer for your 1yr anniversary, they will provide you one at no additional cost! Fantastic vendor to work with and the quality is second to none. We highly recommend Sweetie Pies!

Jennifer

Married on 11/28/2015

Sweetie pies did an amazing job. We had a simple white cake with purple stripe on the bottom of each level. It was very delicious the one bite I had. I also had great reviews from my guests. A few guests even thought it looked fake since it was so pretty and the frosting was so smooth on the cake.

R
robyn

Married on 05/30/2015

Sweetie Pies is amazing! Their cakes are not only beautiful, but delicious, as well. There are a lot of bakeries that make pretty cakes, but the taste is not the best. You don't have to worry about that with Sweetie Pies. As an added bonus, you get a free 1yr anniversary cake. I only got a bite of cake on our wedding day, so I am really looking forward to having it again to celebrate our 1yr of marriage. It's the little things. Sweetie Pies was easy to work with, helpful in making flavor recommendations and always responsive. You can't go wrong with choosing them for your wedding cake bakery.

User4179307

2+ years ago

I worked with Sweetie Pies as the preferred vendor for Wedgewood Napa. The cake looked and TASTED amazing. It was the best wedding cake I've ever tasted. We had the silver white cake with butter cream frosting and fresh berry filling. They coordinated well with my florist for the flowers used on the cake.

M
Maria Elena

Married on 03/21/2015

I hire Sweetie Pies to do my daughter's wedding cake on May 23, 2015. We've been there before for breakfast and lunch and the food is really good. When I looked a bakery's this one had great reviews but I just had the feeling of warmth when I went there. We schedule a cake tasting in one of our trips from Philadelphia to Napa as this was a destination wedding. We met Emily that day who was our contact for the cake from that day on. We try several cakes and fillings. My daughter picked the one she liked and it was filled with fresh berries. The cake was delicious. Everyone thought it was and it was also beautiful. Emily was able to capture my daughter's vision of her cake to perfection. My daughter draw a picture of it and scan it for Emily. We also used fresh flowers for the top from "Valley Flora" who did the flower for the wedding. There were more flowers on the cake as well and flower petals around the cake. I can't say enough of the help and customer service provided to me and my family. Emily was great and Sweetie Pies is the best bakery around! Thank you Sweetie Pies for the most amazing tasting cake I have ever had and kudos to Emily for all her help and support!

S
Susan

Married on 02/15/2015

We ended up having the hazelnut pound cake with berries. Our cake turned out very elegant and tasty as well. I think the cake turned out even better than what we had tried at our tasting. We have been enjoying some of the leftovers and can't wait to pick up our cake for our one year anniversary. Emily was great to work with!

S
Suzanne

Married on 08/08/2014

YUM! Not only was our cake absolutely beautiful, it tasted amazing! They were so easy to work with and very supportive of our cake ideas. We also ordered a small red velvet cake for a birthday cake. All of our guests commented on how wonderful both cakes tasted!
Thank you for being so talented and easy to work with.

C
Cooper

Married on 06/28/2014

The cake was everything we could have hoped for, at an incredibly reasonable price, and the service was top notch. Thanks Sweetie Pies!

V
Val

Married on 04/25/2014

My husband and I got married in Napa in April. We live in Texas, so we weren't familiar with any Napa bakeries. Sweetie Pies was recommended to us by our hotel. I spoke with Avanie over the telephone and felt like we had an instant connection. I sent her a photograph of what we wanted and they replicated it perfectly. Not only that, but the cake was absolutely delicious AND they coordinated with my florist to have fresh flowers put on my cake that matched the other floral arrangements in the wedding. I highly recommend Sweetie Pies!

User4090080

2+ years ago

They gave us 4 options and I picked something from each but the bakery accommodated our wishes and the result was a spectacular wedding cake that our guests are still talking about! Terrific!

User3645682

2+ years ago

Sweetie Pies did the wedding cake for our Sonoma Winery wedding. They were amazing! Their cakes stood far apart from all the others we tasted! The cakes felt wonderfully homemade, but had all the elegance of a beautiful wedding cake. The cakes were moist and delicious. The fresh, whole rasberries in the filling were incredible. Their fondant was so much more delicious than other fondants - the groom who hates fondant ate all of his! I would recommend them for any wedding!

User3441307

2+ years ago

We got a cake from Sweetie Pies through our venue, Ramekins, so we did not deal with them directly, but we highly recommend their cake! We chose their carrot cake and chocolate raspberry cake, as well as a separate flourless chocolate cake for gluten free guests. All of the flavors were delicious and guests raved about them! Many people said the flourless chocolate cake (with layers and icing like a true wedding cake) was the best they had ever had. We requested ombre buttercream frosting in our wedding color, a robin's egg blue, with fresh-cute flowers from our florist to decorate the layers. The cake looked INCREDIBLE! It was so beautiful and delicious!

User3377558

2+ years ago

The cake that Sweetie Pies made for my wedding was absolutely delicious! I only had a chance to taste it myself during the cake cutting with my husband, but the rest of guests couldn't stop talking about how delicious it was. Carolyn was also very responsive and easy to get ahold of in coordinating the cake tasting. I can't wait for our anniversary cake!

G
Gloria

Married on 04/01/2013

The cake is so beautiful and tasty!

L
Linda

Married on 03/23/2013

Sweetie Pie's provided our wedding cake and we were extremely happy with it. Carolyn worked with us to design and customize the cake exactly to our specifications. It was beautiful and delicious and received rave reviews from all of our guests. I felt like we got an incredible value for the price that we paid. The pre-wedding tasting experience was great fun too!

K
K

Married on 09/09/2012

We had a fabulous experience with Toni and her Sweetie Pie's bakery. We had an unusual cake and Toni looked at a few photos, listened and had an exact idea of what we were looking for. The cake was beautiful, delivered as promised and of course, delicious! Thank you Toni, Kelli Marchbanks & Kurtis Boyce (p.s. My wedding was years ago but the website doesn't allow me to change to my exact date - same sentiment tho!).