Back to Tarabrook Events

33 Reviews for Tarabrook Events

K
Krista

Married on 07/22/2017

What beautiful and unique decorations. She took the time for every detail. Thank you!

D
Deena

Married on 08/27/2016

The decorations were incredibly beautiful!

User6119272

2+ years ago

The decor was gorgeous and just as we had in mind. The couple and the guests also loved everything. The sofa, the decked up chairs, the overlays and overall ambience all tied in very nicely. Thanks.

T
Tammy

Married on 08/08/2015

Kristin from TaraBrook was absolutely wonderful to work with! I told her my vision & she created it to a tee! She even had great ideas to suggest. When we walked into our Reception, we were absolutely mesmerized!

Christiane

Married on 08/01/2015

I knew that Jristin would make my reception beautiful but when I walked in and saw the room, I was blown away! Everything was gorgeous! It was what I wanted and more. Just perfect. I would hire her for any event. Thank you so much!

Christiane

Married on 08/01/2015

Michelle

Married on 06/20/2015

Kristin made my daughter's reception hall beautiful! The sashes matched perfectly and the sequin tablecloths and lighted back drops were gorgeous. Everyone was in awe of how beautiful the room looked. Kristin was super nice! I would recommend her to anyone!

K
Kaity

Married on 05/15/2015

Kristin (Tarabrook Events) decorated our ceremony deck and reception hall at Yarrow in May! We were so impressed with how amazing and beautiful everything turned out! We met with Kristin two times before the wedding to make sure everything was set to go. She is very flexible! Planning a wedding can be stressful, Kristin has so much experience and multiple venues she was able to give us more inside information and provided us with multiple pictures of set-ups. I am so happy we decided to leave most of the decorating up to her! (Minus our center pieces). We would highly recommend her for anyone!

megan

Married on 10/18/2014

My decorations everyone loved, the colors I had were different than your normal pink and Kristen went out of her way to make sure she found the perfect match for table cloths and bow decorations. Everything I had in vision ed Kristen brought it to life for me. All my wedding guests said how beautifully my wedding was decorated.. Thanks for going above and beyond for me. And I would highly recommend tarabrook to other brides looking for someone to help with anything decor wise for their big day!

J
Jenna

Married on 10/11/2014

This vendor supplied chair covers for my wedding. The chair covers were very reasonably priced and the quality was excellent.

Marge

Married on 09/20/2014

Kristin was so easy to work with during the entire process of planning and implementing. Much of the coordination was done via e-mail, texting and phone calls. She made a very plain setting and large banquet room look like something out of a book that became the setting for a "fairy tale exquisite" event. All the attendees, owner of the event venue and DJ were very impressed and stated that it was the nicest they had seen. She did all of the decorations for the reception of our granddaughter's wedding. We would definitely recommend Kristin and her attention to details for any upcoming event that you may have.

User4511613

2+ years ago

One of the best decorated and beautiful reception halls I have ever seen. The whole room just came alive for my granddaughter's special day. Kris and Dave went the extra mile tending to all the decorating details so that everything was perfect. The back drops they used were very unique. The owner of the reception hall commented that it was the nicest set-up she had ever seen since they opened.

H
Hilary

Married on 05/31/2014

I just got married on May 31st at the Kalamazoo Country Club. My mom found Kristin/Tarabrook online along with many other chair cover companies. She was the most affordable I found by a lot so I met up with her and she was absolutely amazing. I was just looking for chair covers and table runners and don't like to be sold to but never once did she make me feel pressured to rent anything I wasn't interested in. She made a lot of great suggestions of things she's seen over the years (not something she even sells; for example: instead of doing table numbers do places/things that are important to us as a couple). I ended up renting an arbor and vase from her in addition to the chair covers/bows and table runners. She worked with the wedding planner at the country club and I didn't have to do a single thing. She accommodated my wishes to drop things off early and everything looked absolutely beautiful.

User4509892

2+ years ago

My only regret is that the photographer did not capture any night time photos to show the pure glow of the decor! It was truly breathtaking!

Courtney

Married on 08/13/2011

BEAUTIFUL satin chair covers and candy bar assembly at our August wedding! It was all assembled before I arrived and taken down the next day... With out any help from us! Kristin even supplied us with 30 chairs for the family for our outdoor ceremony which was not something she normally does! LOVED the pride and talent that went into her work!

happykzoobride
Dawn

Married on 02/23/2008

Exceptional decorating! Kristin is so easy to work with and listens to what you want. She's decorated many churches and reception halls in the Kalamazoo area. My candelabras were amazing, I still have seen nothing like them. They were gorgeous. The lighting around the table skirts and the back drops were beautiful. When nighttime came the reception hall just glittered of candles and lights. I had a great value for all that she provided, which was alot. I also highly recommend her chair covers!

A
Ashley

Married on 06/24/2006

Kristin save us! We had one reception hall booked and it feel through so we had to settle for another hall that was dated looking and did not have the elegant look we wanted. I was really upset at the look of the hall and how dark it was. So, Kristin can in and went above and beyond what we were expecting with lights, candles and table decorations! I am one for candles and romantic lighting and Kristin came through for us plus other decorations we were not expecting but LOVED! Thank you do much Kristin!

P
DeeDee

Married on 08/06/2005

I loved the decorations that Kristin did. It was easy to call and set up what we wanted. We did quite a bit of the decorating ourselves but I had her do the head table with the lit backdrop. It was absolutely gorgeous and such a load off to not have to worry about that part of things. The price was good for what we had done and well worth the lower stress. I was very pleased with everything.

P
Pradip

Married on 06/11/2005

Excellent service, easy to work with, personal touch, elegant decoration, practical, efficient, on time always.

User4507687

2+ years ago

I was completly happy with this vendor. We hsd a simple outdoor wedding. Her decorations were outstanding and beautiful.

D
Dayna

Married on 08/22/2015

It was about halfway through the planning process of our wedding when we decided that something was missing in our decor scheme that would tie everything together and complete our look. That when I found Kristin with Tarabrooke. When I first got involved with Tarabrooke Events I was basically just looking for chair covers to cover up the drab chairs in our reception hall and to elevate the elegance, but the more research I did on Tarabrooke and when I actually got to talk to Kristin I found out that she could offer much more. Tarabrooke offers rentals in the form of chair covers, props and decoration services for any part of a wedding whether you want to do just a head table display or have them decorate the entire event. I got gorgeous decor for a fair price and I didn't even have to set it up or tear it down myself myself! Everyone was commenting the whole night about how great the room looked. Thanks Tarabrooke!

Cassie

Married on 06/08/2013

We used Tarabrook to provide decor services at our wedding reception. Kristin decorated our head table, cake table, and candy table, as well as a provided a backdrop for our head table. Everything looked beautiful, especially the candy table which she did a wonderful job with. The only thing that was a little distracting was that she started to take things down at the reception toward the end of the night before it was completely over, so I felt like I needed to attend to making sure that she was getting everything she needed back so that we got our deposit back. And I think it also made the guests feel like the reception was over before it was because things were getting taken down. Other than that, Kristin was wonderful to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Tarabrook Events's reply:

Cassie, Thank you so much for your review on my services for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm sorry I don't know where the confusion came in on the end of the reception time. We were there at the time that we were told by the venue that the reception would end, and that is the standard operation for tear down/picking up. Once again, thank you! I enjoyed being able to have a part in making your wedding and reception beautiful.

User3277600

2+ years ago

Kristin and Tarabrook Events were fantastic! She was very flexible at working with me from the start and worked around me living out of town. I would reccommend her to everyone! My wedding reception turned out and looked great becasue of her help!

S
Shea

Married on 06/25/2016

4.7

Very good at what she does. My head table and backdrop were gorgeous. I wouldn't have wanted any one else doing it. Kristin did an amazing job. The only concern I had was that her e-mail was messed up so sometimes it was hard to get ahold of her.

Markie

Married on 05/18/2013

4.7

I was absolutely taken back when I first walked into my reception. Everything was gorgeous and Tarabrook Events was a very large part of the reason why. The backdrop that was created behind the head table, just popped! It really added to the space and made it stand out in all the right ways. The beautiful ruched, spandex chair covers with sash, were so elegant and such a great touch as well. The cake table was my favorite part! They had placed our cake on a glass riser with twinkle lights underneath and rose petals and candles around the entire thing. It was so pretty! The cost was EXTREMELY reasonable and we could not have been more happy with how friendly and amazing Kristin was. The room looked even better than we had imagined it and were so thankful that we had chosen Tarabrook Events!

Tarabrook Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Markie. You two were amazing to work with, and I'm so happy that you were happy! Couples like you make it all worth while.