Back to The Addison Grove

Meghan Leigh
Meghan Leigh

Married on 06/15/2019

Dream Wedding Venue

Addison Grove was the absolute dream. We had looked at many venues but when we came to Addison Grove, we knew this was exactly where we wanted to get married. The staff was incredible and so accommodating. The bridal suite is unmatched. It is a open floor plan house with a huge getting ready room with beautiful furniture and decor perfect for photos. Our hair and makeup team told us this was by far the nicest room they had ever worked in and loved that it was separate from the rest of the house so it wasn’t too chaotic and they were able to work faster having multiple large stations available to work in. The inside of the barn is so stunning we saved so much money on decor because the room itself simply didn’t need it. There were so many gorgeous spots to get married, the property itself is a dream backdrop for any wedding and we were so blessed to have our special day here! Highly recommend this venue!

D
Dulce

Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Rain or Shine or Both

The Addison Grove, I fell in love with the facility more and more each time I visited the location. It still looks brand new everytime you visit. They keep this property immaculate. It is like having a wedding at your own personal ranch. So much is encluded in your contract which makes for less worries. Not too far outside of Austin city limits. Transportation is not a problem getting to and from the venue.
Happy Mother of the Bride
Dulce Hardin
Southlake ,TX.

tanijim
Tanya

Married on 03/31/2019

The perfect elevated barn wedding

It was LOVE at first sight when we first toured the Addison Grove, and nothing else compared. It was the perfect modern "barn look" we were looking for. Alisha, Kristin and the team were excellent, responding quickly and always helped with whatever we needed. The guests loved were taken back by everything the AG had to offer, and loved the added elegant feel to the barn, the lovely longhorn neighbors, and just the overall scenery that enveloped The Addison Grove in general. I dreamt of a ceremony amongst the trees, and 'The Grove' couldn't have been more perfect to fulfill that dream. Although it was chilly on our day, the guests stayed warm by the fire pit, and with the added heaters provided during cocktail hour on the patio. The AG barn was the cherry on top! It looked beautiful and we loved everything about it all! Thank you again for everything.

A
Ann Bahme

Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely perfect wedding

Alisha Randig and The Addison Grove pulled off our daughters dream wedding to perfection and beyond. Amazing venue, fantastic vendors, every detail was stunning. The entire experience was just wonderful.

Kayleigh
Kayleigh

Married on 02/17/2019

Just Book It - No Regrets

This is the one and only venue my fiancé and I toured when we started looking for venues. It is absolutely breathtaking and has everything you need for any kind of ceremony and reception. The price is right and there are many ways to save depending on the day of the weeks and time of year you choose. There are also perks to signing a contract within a day or two of touring the venue that are out of this world.

The team is the other major perk. EVERYONE is sweet, professional, flexible, and just plain amazing. Alisha, Kristin, and Annie were absolute NECESSITIES. Everything ran so smoothly and every detail was important to them. My advice is to use Elaine & Lee (Their in-house event coordinating services) It's worth every penny. I just can't say enough amazing things about this venue. Go take a tour and you will be 100% hooked.

Bonnie
Bonnie Baum

Married on 11/24/2018

Elegant Venue with a hint of Texas

I had a great experience working with everyone at The Addison Grove. Alex and I were looking for a very specific type of venue and we found our match with The Addison Grove. We wanted to have both Ceremony and Reception in one place without having to flip spaces in front of the guests.

We had our Ceremony out by the pond, Cocktail Hour next to the barn, and Reception inside the barn. The pond was full of water and the perfect back drop to our ceremony! During Cocktail Hour, The Addison Grove had games (corn hole, etc. ) for guests to play and the fire pit ready to go. The barn was the perfect space for the reception. We had 130 guests and there was plenty of room between each table for guests to move around. The lighting in the barn was perfect for the evening and it was beautiful weather so we kept the doors open to the cocktail area. During band breaks it was great for the guests to step outside by the fire and play games!

We reserved the Bridal House for the whole day so we could get ready at the venue. The Bridal House is GORGEOUS! We were greeted with a beautiful display of champagne and juices. One room has beautiful mirrors and chairs for hair and makeup artists, and there are two other spaces for relaxing or changing.

The Grooms Suite isn't as big as the Bridal House but perfect for the guys to get ready. They offer beer the day off with options to order specific liquor or other drinks. We are gluten free so requested ciders!

Our guests, as well as Alex and I, loved The Addison Grove. It is elegant with a hint of Texas. The longhorns come up to the fence and you can "pet" them and take pictures. We had a wonderful time and highly recommend this venue!

S
Sarah Eads

Married on 06/08/2018

Gorgeous Venue

The Addison Grove is an outstanding venue! Everything from our initial contact to schedule a tour, to scheduling the final walk through and rehearsal dinner, to driving away on our special day was just spectacular and handled effortlessly. The Addison Grove was very accommodating in helping us to tour the venue so that we could make a decision. The bridal suite and grooms room are just LOVELY. Having 7 bridesmaids I wanted to make sure we all had room to spread out and enjoy the day getting ready. The grounds are so gorgeous that every picture was stunning. We decided last minute to move the ceremony inside and was just as pleased as if we had done it outside. We looked at a lot of venues and weighed pros and cons of every one but when we got the chance to tour The Addison Grove, we decided on it almost immediately. 10/10 would recommend!

P
Paige

Married on 04/21/2018

As a wedding photographer myself, I have seen and experienced a ton of venues but Addison Grove is by far one of the best! My wedding day came together beautifully and on the day of, I literally did not have to lift a finger. It's been 5 months and we still have friends and family come up to us and rave about about the day... But most importantly, my husband and I are still day dreaming about the magic of our wedding day <3

B
Briana

Married on 02/25/2018

The Addison Grove was a dream come true. I fell in love with the venue as soon as we saw it. We had our ceremony outdoors, and the way the sun comes through the trees in the evening makes for beautiful photos. And then there is barn! What I loved most about the barn was the exposed wood on the inside. Perfect for that rustic feel.
The Addison Grove team is so friendly and super easy to work with as well! I would recommend this venue to anyone considering! My friends, family, husband and I are STILL talking about how beautiful our wedding was!

S
Shannon

Married on 02/03/2018

We got married here in February of this year and I would do it all over again if I could. I knew the minute I visited that it was where our wedding would be. The grounds are well kept, the barn is impressive (walking in for the first time took my breathe away) and I could seriously live in the bridal cottage! We had the best experience on the day of our wedding and guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful everything was. On top of that, Kristin and the Addison Grove team are great to work with. Communication was always quick, and we never had any issues. Go visit and I promise you won’t want to get married anywhere else!

[Planner: Jennifer Ashford at Altar Ego Weddings, Photographer: Angela Lally Photography, Floral: Valerie Wolf at Davy Gray, Hair/Makeup: Lavish Beauty ATX, Desserts: Sweet Treats Bakery, Catering: Austin Catering, Rentals: Premiere Events and Unique Designs & Events]

A
Allyson

Married on 10/21/2017

The Addison Grove was an incredible place to have our wedding. Everyone loved the venue and they were incredibly accommodating to our needs. We originally went with Addison Grove because a lot of the other venues of the same caliber required us to use only preferred vendors - Addison Grove allowed us to have our day exactly how we pictured it.

E
Emily

Married on 05/13/2017

My now husband and I had a very specific vision for our wedding venue. We knew we wanted an outdoor wedding, but our relatives were coming to Austin from Canada and the Austin heat in May could be really hard for them. We toured a lot of venues around Austin, but we knew the second we saw the Grove ceremony site and the indoor/outdoor venue that The Addison Grove was exactly what we envisioned! We met with the owner Matt before the venue was even built, looked at renderings and discussed our vision, and decided to take the risk and book the venue before it was completed and we are so glad we did! The venue is classy, modern, and simple so you can turn it into whatever vision you want. The indoor/outdoor venue was PERFECT for our wedding. We had the ceremony and photos all outside, cocktail hour on the patio, and the reception was a seamless transition of dinner and dancing indoors and activities and the fire pit outside. The furniture the venue provided was really nice so we didn't need to rent extra furniture. We also used their bar package and they had left over top shelf liquor from the event before us, so they upgraded our bar package free of charge which was so nice! The bridal suite is a beautiful, private house that my girls and I loved getting ready in and hanging out in before the wedding started. Alisha, the staff, and the bar staff were very nice, professional and extremely accommodating with special requests. On top of everything, the land and lake around the venue is absolutely beautiful! There was even a fox that kept popping by the whole wedding day and herons were flying off the lake behind the bridal suite. It was truly majestic! I can't thank them enough for hosting our dream wedding!

Meghan

Married on 12/30/2016

I had a wonderful experience working with Alisha and the staff at The Addison Grove. Having toured many other venues around the Austin area, I was in search for a very specific type of venue. Once seeing this venue I knew this was the place I wanted to get married! The two outdoor areas are absolutely beautiful and make for gorgeous wedding photos. The reception are is a perfect combination of the trendy/chic look I was wanting and needs little decorating to look amazing. Lastly, the bridal suite and groom's suite are tastefully done and enjoyable to spend time in. Alisha was very helpful with all of the questions my family and I had and does a wonderful job of recommending vendors. I would highly recommend The Addison Grove!

K
Kathryn

Married on 12/30/2016

Our daughter got married at The Addison Grove at the end of December 2016. We had an amazing experience with the venue from the beginning until the end.
We knew immediately when we arrived that it was exactly what we were looking for in a venue. It is set off the road enough that you aren’t concerned about cars going by and disturbing an outdoor wedding. There was plenty of parking and it just had a sophisticated relaxed feel. The bridal suite is amazing! It had plenty of room, a kitchen, two bathrooms and great for photos. The groom’s room was so nice for the guys with a television and set off from the opposite end of the barn.
We meet Alisha, the manager, for a tour and loved her right away. She is exactly the kind of person you want to work with for a wedding. Alisha is a no -nonsense, thoughtful, intelligent and pleasant lady. She showed us around without being pushy or trying to sell the venue, she let it speak for itself. We booked The Addison Grove right away! At our prompting, she also provided suggestions for DJ’s, wedding planners, photographers and caterers. Her suggestions were spot on and extremely helpful. She was great about responding to texts or emails and made the whole experience perfect. I honestly cannot say enough about this venue. The wedding was all that we had hoped for and more! I know I sound like I’m gushing a bit too much, but it was just that good!

C
Craig

Married on 12/17/2016

If you want an incredible wedding experience book it here. My daughter had her wedding here on December 17th and it was awesome. The staff was incredible. They were very helpful and made sure the evening went without any issues. They were even able to help out with a very special request with no problems. If you want to have a great wedding do it here.

L
Kenya

Married on 09/30/2016

Addison Grove was everything! All of our dreams came true and my wedding night was magical!
The Addison Grove team really came together to meet our needs and make us both feel at ease. As the 1st wedding on the new property we were very nervous about the final product and they exceeded all of our expectations. They created incredible spaces for us and our guests to gather, talk, laugh and dance the night away. From the serene ceremony spot by the lake to the elegant barn reception hall we were floored by their attention to every detail. We chose the open bar package and the professional staff kept the drinks flowing and my uncle in line, one less thing for us to worry about :)

Thanks so much to entire team- you guys were amazing!

Mikenzie

Married on 03/28/2016

I am a wedding photographer and cannot express how ideal this venue is. Beautiful bridal suite, gorgeous open spaces, not to mention the owners are extremely helpful. If you are a bride looking for a venue, and you want your wedding photos to come out glowing, bright and crisp, look no further! I will definitely be sending my brides to Addison Grove!

Married on 10/21/2016

It was our dream venue. We worked with Matt and Karen who were always very responsive, professional, and honest with us. We fell in love with the property so much that when we booked, the venue had yet to be built and Matt kept us in the loop. The barn turned out more beautiful than we imagined. Bartenders were fantastic. We highly recommend this venue for your hill country dream wedding.

B
Brooke Benson

Married on 04/05/2019

I Would Pick The Addison Grove 100 Times Over

I got married at The Addison Grove earlier this month - and it was by far the single best decision I made when planning my wedding. I had looked at so many venues but for us as a couple it was just the perfect compromise. I wanted something a little bit more elegant and formal, but my now-husband wanted to get married in a barn and have a Texas feel. I was so shocked by The Addison Grove as I found it on a whim - the barn is just stunning. Matt showed us around and I knew instantly. I swear pictures don't even do it justice (even though it looks amazing in pictures). Getting ready in such a spacious, but also not too big and spread out, bridal suite was such a pleasure and so much fun. But the staff is equally as amazing as the venue. Yes, they are working your event - but Kristin went above and beyond on my wedding day. When I would cry, she would be there talking to me and just being present in the moment with me. I would recommend understanding the fees beforehand - including the bar fees. I thought it was extremely helpful that right as we were getting our contract they sent over an estimated invoice for everything we would need. So we knew what we were looking at early on; which was super helpful for us as we we paid for our entire wedding ourselves. I cannot thank The Addison Grove enough for everything.

Married on 02/09/2019

The Addison Grove

The Addison Grove is such an amazing venue. So beautiful! We got married there on February 9th, 2019. We ended up moving our ceremony inside the barn due to weather, and it was still so beautiful. We had no issues on our wedding day. Venue was clean and everything we needed was ready when we got there. The bridal suite and the groom suite are perfect! The way the venue is set up is very practical and makes for a great wedding. Everything went very smoothly! Would recommend The Addison Grove to anyone!

J
Joy

Married on 05/28/2017

4.7

My husband and I were married at The Addison Grove at the end of May. When we booked the venue in mid-2016, the barn was still being built. However, we had such a great experience with Matt, we knew that the finished product would be wonderful - and it definitely was!

All of our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was. But, more important to me, was what a lifesaver Alisha was on the day of the wedding. While the weather was fine throughout the day, the forecast was showing that thunderstorms would be coming in that evening - right during our ceremony. I wavered back and forth on if we should move the ceremony inside in anticipation of the rain and continued hoping that the forecast would change as the day went on. I really wanted the outdoor ceremony under the beautiful trees onsite, and Alisha offered multiple options of what we could do to ensure I didn't have to make a decision until we were sure it was going to rain. She also helped my mother-in-law in tracking down some last minute items, checked in with me throughout the day, and spoke to my vendors when needed about moving everything inside.

Ultimately, we ended up moving the ceremony inside, and good thing as it started storming like crazy in the middle of the ceremony! Thankfully the venue makes for a beautiful ceremony backdrop and everything worked out perfectly.

I can not express how grateful I am to Alisha for her help that day and for the stress she helped alleviate. We are so glad we picked The Addison Grove as our venue and couldn't imagine having been married anywhere else.

Christina
Christina Foxhall

Married on 11/10/2018

A wedding dream come true

Addison Grove was the perfect venue for our boho rustic autumn wedding. It was the first and last wedding venue that we visited since it captured everything we wanted for our guests. The outdoor ceremony site is surrounded by beautiful oak trees and we had our reception inside the gorgeous barn. The venue is very responsive to emails and questions about your big day. We had an amazing time relaxing in the bridal cottage and getting our hair and makeup done prior to the ceremony. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

J
Jennifer

Married on 04/22/2017

4.1

During our search for the perfect venue a kind lady told us that we would "just feel it" whenever we saw the right venue for our wedding. Hoping she was right, we kept looking and sure enough felt that exact feeling when we met Matt and he described to us what the Addison Grove would look like--yes, we loved it even though it was still getting built! The grounds are just beautiful and if you have big families like us, the dance floor is perfect for dance battles, cumbia circles, and two stepping!
However, here are a few reasons we ended up not rating Addison Grove a perfect score.
1. ) Communication with a rep from this venue was difficult. Our contract said we would have a specific manager dedicated to us and all our questions/concerns. I think I emailed 3-4 people in my planning phase which ended in them forwarding my email to another person--super frustrating. So I felt as though I never had a point of contact until the end when I directly had to ask for one. Do I think they can improve and get better at this? Absolutely. I feel since they're still new these may be some kinks they're still trying to work out.
2. ) Value--The lush grounds and amazing barn are definitely worth the money. The bar packages that they make you choose from are not. They are over priced (I've had plenty of friends get married and the price point was way above) and only includes 3 hours of service making you have to pay for extra hours--c'mon, receptions are easily 4+ hours when you include cocktail hour--making it even more expensive per person than it already was. Did we know this going in? Yes. Did we choose Addison Grove anyway? Yes. But did we feel a little cheated with the bar packages in the end? A little. So, pick your poison. We loved Addison Grove anyway, just beware of the bar packages.

Overall, we had a great reception. The lady that ended up being there on the day of was very kind and accommodating and we feel grateful we found the perfect space for our families!

W
Wedding Host

Married on 04/28/2019

1.6

Beautiful venue but overpriced and need better communication

Although the venue is beautiful, we faced challenges working with the venue's management team. First be aware that the alcohol comes at a huge markup over any other comparable venue or third party bar service. The basic package, which does not offer very high-quality alcohol, is expensive to start, and any upgrades come with significant additional expense. We paid to upgrade some of the liquors, but then learned after our event that the bar refused to serve it without watering it down. If you're looking to host a classy event for a mature wedding party, you might find the bar service to be overly expensive and without a respectable vibe.

In addition to the pricing issues, we had a poor experience communicating with our point person, Kristin. There were moments where where she was unresponsive and at times snide when we had questions, and we ended up working with her manager to get our questions answered. For an event of this scale, we would have preferred a more friendly and collaborative partner to help guide us through the process.

The Addison Grove's reply:

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The experience our clients and their guests have with us is always our top priority and we are so sorry we missed the mark here. We are looking into this issue to ensure this does not ever happen again and to also improve our communication with our clients.

Please feel free to reach out to our owner, Matt Heyens, at matt@heyensholdings.com with any further comments, concerns or suggestions you wish to share.

Thank you again!