Back to The Beauty Gals

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 09/16/2017

My bridal party and I were so lucky to spend the morning getting ready with Aleina and Mary Grace. We had so much fun getting ready and these girls were both professional and personable! Aleina rocked the hair and my curls stayed in ALL NIGHT (this is not common for my hair)! Mary Grace has a gift, she played on the girls natural features and made everyone look like a better version of themselves, and my makeup also stayed put all night! After spending the morning with these gals I feel like I’ve made two new friends. Love you ladies, thank you for the part you had in making my big day special!

P
Patrina

Married on 10/06/2018

Patrina M.

I'm so happy I found the BeautyGals for my wedding on 10/6/2018! Marygrace is nothing short of amazing and is a true artist. She not only has an insane skill for makeup application, but she is soooo friendly, professional, and will do whatever she can to try and accommodate you. I'll admit I was nervous I wouldn't like the way I looked on my wedding day, its so much pressure. But after my trial with Marygrace I knew I was in the best hands and couldn't wait for everyone to see me! Marygrace made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever! I loved the way I looked and felt on my wedding day. My bridesmaids looked amazing as well and the makeup stayed on all day and all night. If you hire MG for any of your needs you will not be disappointed. But good luck getting in, girlfriend is in HIGH DEMAND. She is my go-to for all my future makeup needs!

dana
dana

Married on 09/15/2018

I used TheBeautyGals for the hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party! I loved every minute of working with them! I had Julie for hair and Autumn for makeup and they were both awesome. You can totally tell that they love what they do. Everyone's hair & makeup turned out beautifully and lasted the whole day and night (in 90 degree heat) with no issues! They came to my parents house which was super convenient. Loved the work they did!

Kelsey

Married on 09/08/2018

We went through the beauty gals for my wedding this past weekend & they were amazing! Mary Grace was so knowledgeable & made me look so beautiful for my wedding day. They are awesome to work with & I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Laura
Laura

Married on 08/18/2018

Dream Team

I knew it was going to be a challenge to find a hair and makeup team that would meet my expectations. I'm a hair and makeup fanatic myself, and have experienced far too many bad hair/makeup services that I was scared I'd have to do my own for my wedding day. Seriously, I did one trial at a salon to attend a friends' wedding, and ended up walking out looking like a corpse with the worst hair ever. I was so upset, I ended going home and taking off all my makeup and redoing everything. So safe to say, I was losing hope on finding my dream glam squad. *CUE IN ALENA & THE BEAUTY GALS TO SAVE THE FREAKING DAY* From the first initial trial before I even hired them, I knew right away I was in great hands. They knew exactly what I wanted and how to execute it flawlessly. Now fast forward to my big day. We had less than ideal time restraints with a large group of girls. Starting at 6am to get 11 girls all dolled up and ready to go out the door by 11:30 was no easy task, but holy camoly Alena was right on time. Her and the rest of the team time managed it perfectly and was able to have each girl walking out looking like a complete bombshell. My own mother is typically very picky and never thinks she looks pretty, but she was absolutely in love with the hair/makeup and couldn't believe how good she looked. I was so happy with my own hair and makeup, that I often look back at my pictures and think "Wow, how did they make my eyes look so blue?! " and "CHECK OUT THAT HAIR! " Hands down, this team of ladies is amazing. They listen to you, know exactly what features to highlight, and will transform you to be the most confident and beautiful woman you've ever seen. I will recommend them endlessly not only for their superb work, but also because they are just absolute sweethearts. You won't be disappointed.

E
Emily

Married on 08/03/2018

Alena and everyone at the Beauty Gals were amazing! They were so easy to work with and made the morning of my wedding so much fun. They made my whole bridal party and me look absolutely stunning with their hair and makeup services. I was worried about doing my hair curled and having it down because I was nervous it wouldn’t stay curled all night. But after my trial and the amazing work Alena did I knew my hair would last all night, and it did exactly that. My hair and makeup were flawless all night and the same goes for my bridal party! I would highly recommend the beauty gals to any future bride and their bridesmaids! They’re the best!

Katlyn
Katlyn Maviglia-Morgan

Married on 07/21/2018

Marygrace made my wedding day!

I was in love with my makeup Marygrace did on my wedding day. I know my bridesmaids were too! Marygrace took her time on my makeup and executed the look I was going for perfectly. I honestly couldn’t be happier with my final look.

Krista

Married on 06/14/2018

Where do I begin with Marygrace! She is prompt, professional, and kind. I have hired her on multiple occasions. Each and every time I was so impressed by her work. Her makeup station is always organized and clean. She does her homework about new products and trends! I will continue to book her for all my events.

C
Caroline

Married on 06/09/2018

The Beauty Gals did such a fantastic job! I loved my makeup for my wedding day. Marygrace and her counterpart also did my Maid of Honor, several of my bridesmaids and the moms– and everyone looked gorgeous! Marygrace really took our input to heart and had such attention to detail, which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend!

Krithika

Married on 06/02/2018

Marygrace is AMAZING! I booked Marygrace to do makeup for my Indian fusion wedding for me, our sisters, and our moms. She did a great job and everyone loved how their makeup turned out! She was professional, friendly, and so accommodating. She had no problem staying to do a second look for the reception and worked to meet our time constraints. I was nervous about finding someone who had experience doing an Indian bridal party's makeup but Marygrace did a fabulous job with matching our skintones and the eye makeup was amazing and matched my different outfits perfectly. She has great attention to detail. She also worked well with our other vendors, and made everyone feel so comfortable on the day. She listened to my feedback after my makeup trial and I absolutely loved my look on the wedding day. I would highly recommend booking her for an Indian (or really any) wedding!

Katelyn

Married on 05/19/2018

MaryGrace and team made me and my bridesmaids feel absolutely beautiful. I felt like the most beautiful version of myself and couldn't have asked for better service!

Katherine

Married on 12/09/2017

The beauty gals made my brothers wedding such a great experience! They were very professional, they showed on time, so we were able to relax and enjoy the morning! We were all happy with our hair and make up! Most of all my mom looked so beautiful for her sons wedding! I highly recommend for anyone looking for professionals on their special day.

C
Courtney

Married on 11/18/2017

I cannot get over how amazing all of my bridesmaids looked on my wedding day. Marygrace did an amazing job and definitely knows what she is doing. For my makeup, Marygrace understood the look I was going for and was able to execute it!

V
Vallorie

Married on 06/10/2017

The Beauty Gals team does AMAZING work! Marygrace , Stephanie, Alena, and Nancy were absolutely amazing. Marygrace first worked with me for my engagement photos and I was so blown away by how much I loved my hair and makeup that I used her for my wedding shower and for the entire wedding party on the wedding day. Everyone looked SO amazing and I felt absolutely perfect, which was just how you want to feel at your wedding. They showed up on time and worked through the whole party really fast. All of the girls were extremely happy with both hair and makeup and loved working with the Beauty Gals team. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Amy

Married on 03/11/2017

I did a hair and makeup trial with The Beauty Gals for my March 2017 wedding based on seeing the results of girls I saw on FB, and instagram. The trial went SO well I said YES to booking them for me and my moms. I couldn't have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out. I was even fortunate enough to have the 'dynamic duo' for my actual wedding day so I knew my look would be consistent.
Mary Grace and Alen listened and asked questions regarding the look I was going for and they're very reasonably priced. You'd be crazy not to book them, even if it's for a special event!
I can't thank the gals enough for making me feel wedding glam on the biggest day of my life.

ALLISON

Married on 02/25/2017

I must admit the beauty gals are the only people I let touch my hair and makeup! Every event that I need to be all dolled up they are the first thing that pops up in my head! I Love you Gals xoxoxo Allison

Sarah

Married on 02/18/2017

I dont even know how to express in words how glamorous and flawlessly beautiful I felt on my wedding day that the beauty gals made me feel, they really listened to what I wanted for my hair and makeup and man am I picky... Thank you so much for making me feel special and dealing with me as a bridezilla haha I know I was hard to deal with! This team was THE BEST decision Ive made for my wedding day! Thank you so much I really cant thank you ladies enough?

Ashley

Married on 12/31/2016

Marygrace is truly one of a kind! Admittedly she is in high demand so she will need to be booked in advance however she will do everything she can to fit you in her busy schedule. She was referred to me by my best friend and maid of honor who is SUPER picky. I had no idea what I wanted for my wedding shower or wedding day as a girl who doesn't wear much makeup; but Marygrace asked that I trust her and WOW did it pay off. She is timely, professional, reasonable, prepared, and talented beyond words. I can't say enough about how happy I was with my choice to use Marygrace.

B
Brooke

Married on 10/29/2016

MaryGrace is an amazing makeup artist and you can tell she really loves what she does. My makeup along with my bridesmaids makeup looked amazing and we had no problem with it lasting all night. I definitely recommend her for anyone looking to get there makeup done.

Sarah

Married on 10/22/2016

Marygrace was AMAZING. Not only did she keep in touch leading up to my trial and wedding day, but I felt like she went above and beyond on the day of. I didn't know I would be so nervous the day of, but my stomach was not my biggest friend and Marygrace was so phenomenal with helping me feel okay! Her work is the absolute best, and she is truly a great person. You will not be disappointed if your lucky enough to have her as a part of your day!

U
User6843747

2+ years ago

Mary Grace is the best make up artist I have ever worked with. Show her a picture or describe what you want done and she will go above and beyond what you expected. She is very knowledgeable on doing make up and has a plethora of experience. She is not only an awesome makeup artist but she is a beautiful person as well. She was very empowering to me (bride) and my girls (bridesmaids). She makes you feel beautiful in your own skin and I promise if you choose her you will not be disappointed! You may even cry on how beautiful she will make you look! I highly highly reccomend you use her for all your makeup needs.

U
User6730586

2+ years ago

Booking with The Beauty Gals was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Not only did I feel beautiful, my bridesmaids felt amazing as well :) We received soooo many compliments on hair and make up throughout the night! Everyone still looked flawless by the end of the night. The staff is professional but also a ton of fun:) - Milissa

T
Tiffany

Married on 09/24/2016

Marygrace was a fabulous make up artist. She was accommodating and helpful. She was very flexible and fit me in for a trial when I was getting my engagement photos done and then easily accommodated everyone in our large wedding party within a short period of time for our big day! She creates a flawless look that will last all night long. You don't have to worry about rubbing it off onto anyone's shoulder or having to do touch-ups. I was afraid of going to a make up artist but Marygrace has changed my mind and I will continue to use her in the future. She is able to create both a very natural look but can also give you the dramatic style. She works with you on what you want and your personal style. It was so nice to not have to get stressed out about getting ready on such an important day. She is a great person both personally and professionally. You will love her work once you try it!

shyran

Married on 08/13/2016

First off I want to say that Marygrace went out of her way to make my day special. She kept me calm and gave me so much helpful advice when she didn't have too. To be honest with you, I like many other brides had never used a makeup artist or even had my makeup done before, It made me so nervous to think I would have to get my makeup done from a stranger who I didn't even know or could trust. When I began my trial, Marygrace and I instantly connected. She had a spark and passion to her that made me feel, "wow she really enjoys her job and making people happy. " She came off more as a warm-hearted friend, someone who I could really talk to about what I expected and wanted and she listened because she truly cared. Marygrace is an amazing makeup artist. She made everyone including my bridal party look and feel beautiful. I would highly recommend her. I not only used Marygrace for the wedding but also other events and will continue to book her in the future. She goes out of her way to make you look beautiful while taking into consideration what you truly want. Marygrace was the best decision I made after having terrible experiences with other make up artist. I cannot say enough good things about her. You will not regret booking her!

P
Patricia

Married on 07/23/2016

The Beauty Gals did such a great job on my wedding day look. I felt like a princess. They came to my hotel where I was getting ready. They listened to everything we wanted and delivered. I got so many compliments!