Reviews
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Krista
Where do I begin with Marygrace! She is prompt, professional, and kind. I have hired her on multiple occasions. Each and every time I was so impressed by her work. Her makeup station is always organized and clean. She does her homework about new products and trends! I will continue to book her for all my events.
Wedding: 06/14/2018

Katherine
The beauty gals made my brothers wedding such a great experience! They were very professional, they showed on time, so we were able to relax and enjoy the morning! We were all happy with our hair and make up! Most of all my mom looked so beautiful for her sons wedding! I highly recommend for anyone looking for professionals on their special day.
Wedding: 12/09/2017

Courtney
I cannot get over how amazing all of my bridesmaids looked on my wedding day. Marygrace did an amazing job and definitely knows what she is doing. For my makeup, Marygrace understood the look I was going for and was able to execute it!
Wedding: 11/18/2017

Rebecca
My bridal party and I were so lucky to spend the morning getting ready with Aleina and Mary Grace. We had so much fun getting ready and these girls were both professional and personable! Aleina rocked the hair and my curls stayed in ALL NIGHT (this is not common for my hair)! Mary Grace has a gift, she played on the girls natural features and made everyone look like a better version of themselves, and my makeup also stayed put all night! After spending the morning with these gals I feel like I’ve made two new friends. Love you ladies, thank you for the part you had in making my big day special!
Wedding: 09/16/2017

Vallorie
The Beauty Gals team does AMAZING work! Marygrace , Stephanie, Alena, and Nancy were absolutely amazing. Marygrace first worked with me for my engagement photos and I was so blown away by how much I loved my hair and makeup that I used her for my wedding shower and for the entire wedding party on the wedding day. Everyone looked SO amazing and I felt absolutely perfect, which was just how you want to feel at your wedding. They showed up on time and worked through the whole party really fast. All of the girls were extremely happy with both hair and makeup and loved working with the Beauty Gals team. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Wedding: 06/10/2017

Amy
I did a hair and makeup trial with The Beauty Gals for my March 2017 wedding based on seeing the results of girls I saw on FB, and instagram. The trial went SO well I said YES to booking them for me and my moms. I couldn't have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out. I was even fortunate enough to have the 'dynamic duo' for my actual wedding day so I knew my look would be consistent. Mary Grace and Alen listened and asked questions regarding the look I was going for and they're very reasonably priced. You'd be crazy not to book them, even if it's for a special event!! I can't thank the gals enough for making me feel wedding glam on the biggest day of my life.
Wedding: 03/11/2017

ALLISON
I must admit the beauty gals are the only people I let touch my hair and makeup! Every event that I need to be all dolled up they are the first thing that pops up in my head ! I Love you Gals xoxoxo Allison
Wedding: 02/25/2017

Sarah
I dont even know how to express in words how glamorous and flawlessly beautiful I felt on my wedding day that the beauty gals made me feel, they really listened to what I wanted for my hair and makeup and man am I picky ... thank you so much for making me feel special and dealing with me as a bridezilla haha I know I was hard to deal with! This team was THE BEST decision Ive made for my wedding day ! Thank you so much I really cant thank you ladies enough ??????
Wedding: 02/18/2017

Ashley
Marygrace is truly one of a kind! Admittedly she is in high demand so she will need to be booked in advance however she will do everything she can to fit you in her busy schedule. She was referred to me by my best friend and maid of honor who is SUPER picky. I had no idea what I wanted for my wedding shower or wedding day as a girl who doesn't wear much makeup; but Marygrace asked that I trust her and WOW did it pay off. She is timely, professional, reasonable, prepared, and talented beyond words. I can't say enough about how happy I was with my choice to use Marygrace.
Wedding: 12/31/2016

Brooke
MaryGrace is an amazing makeup artist and you can tell she really loves what she does. My makeup along with my bridesmaids makeup looked amazing and we had no problem with it lasting all night. I definitely recommend her for anyone looking to get there makeup done.
Wedding: 10/29/2016

Sarah
Marygrace was AMAZING. Not only did she keep in touch leading up to my trial and wedding day, but I felt like she went above and beyond on the day of. I didn't know I would be so nervous the day of, but my stomach was not my biggest friend and Marygrace was so phenomenal with helping me feel okay! Her work is the absolute best, and she is truly a great person. You will not be disappointed if your lucky enough to have her as a part of your day!
Wedding: 10/22/2016

User6843747
Mary Grace is the best make up artist I have ever worked with. Show her a picture or describe what you want done and she will go above and beyond what you expected. She is very knowledgeable on doing make up and has a plethora of experience. She is not only an awesome makeup artist but she is a beautiful person as well. She was very empowering to me (bride) and my girls (bridesmaids). She makes you feel beautiful in your own skin and I promise if you choose her you will not be disappointed! You may even cry on how beautiful she will make you look! I highly highly reccomend you use her for all your makeup needs.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Milissa
Booking with The Beauty Gals was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Not only did I feel beautiful, my bridesmaids felt amazing as well :) We received soooo many compliments on hair and make up throughout the night! Everyone still looked flawless by the end of the night. The staff is professional but also a ton of fun:) - Milissa
Wedding: 10/08/2016

Tiffany
Marygrace was a fabulous make up artist. She was accommodating and helpful. She was very flexible and fit me in for a trial when I was getting my engagement photos done and then easily accommodated everyone in our large wedding party within a short period of time for our big day! She creates a flawless look that will last all night long. You don't have to worry about rubbing it off onto anyone's shoulder or having to do touch-ups. I was afraid of going to a make up artist but Marygrace has changed my mind and I will continue to use her in the future. She is able to create both a very natural look but can also give you the dramatic style. She works with you on what you want and your personal style. It was so nice to not have to get stressed out about getting ready on such an important day. She is a great person both personally and professionally. You will love her work once you try it!
Wedding: 09/24/2016

shyran
First off I want to say that Marygrace went out of her way to make my day special. She kept me calm and gave me so much helpful advice when she didn't have too. To be honest with you, I like many other brides had never used a makeup artist or even had my makeup done before, It made me so nervous to think I would have to get my makeup done from a stranger who I didn't even know or could trust. When I began my trial, Marygrace and I instantly connected. She had a spark and passion to her that made me feel, "wow she really enjoys her job and making people happy." She came off more as a warm-hearted friend, someone who I could really talk to about what I expected and wanted and she listened because she truly cared. Marygrace is an amazing makeup artist. She made everyone including my bridal party look and feel beautiful. I would highly recommend her. I not only used Marygrace for the wedding but also other events and will continue to book her in the future. She goes out of her way to make you look beautiful while taking into consideration what you truly want. Marygrace was the best decision I made after having terrible experiences with other make up artist. I cannot say enough good things about her. You will not regret booking her!
Wedding: 08/13/2016

Patricia
The Beauty Gals did such a great job on my wedding day look. I felt like a princess. They came to my hotel where I was getting ready. They listened to everything we wanted and delivered. I got so many compliments!
Wedding: 07/23/2016

Christina
The Beauty Gals are amazing! I highly recommend them for any event you have! I chose them for my wedding shower, rehearsal dinner, and wedding! MaryGrace is very talented at blending, contouring, and highlighting to enhance your features and look simply gorgeous! She makes you look flawless! She did a variety of looks to meet each bridesmaid's individual style. All were pleased and felt beautiful! Aleena did many of the girl's hair and all the curls held throughout the night. Not to mention all of the girls that work with Beauty gals are complete sweethearts. They have such a warm presence and truly pamper you! Thanks again Beauty Gals! xo
Wedding: 07/22/2016

Melissa
Marygrace did my makeup for my engagement pictures, wedding shower and wedding day. I cannot express enough how amazing she is from her personality to her artistic talent! Each time she made me feel so comfortable and really listens. My makeup looked fabulous and I received so many compliments. I couldn't stop smiling because she made me feel and look so beautiful. She even did makeup for 2 of my family members and they were beyond satisfied. Marygrace even took the time to teach me some tricks and answer all of my questions. It's usually hard to find someone I can trust to do my makeup but I'm so grateful I had the opportunity to meet her. There are not enough thank yous I could give to truly show how much I appreciate her. I highly recommend Marygrace if you are looking for high quality customer service and makeup!!
Wedding: 07/09/2016

brittney
Marygrace is amazing!! I was frantically searching for a new makeup artist for my wedding because I had a bad experience previously and I found Marygrace! I was so excited to have her do my makeup and felt at ease as soon as I got off the phone with her! She did an amazing job and I was so happy with my makeup! She is so nice and fit me in at such a short notice! I would highly recommend her!
Wedding: 06/18/2016

Jihan
The Beauty Gals are fantastic - my entire bridal party (seven girls) and I LOVED them. They did our hair and makeup and made us feel like beauty queens. We love them.
Wedding: 05/29/2016