Back to The Bob Pratte Band

5 Reviews for The Bob Pratte Band

K
Brianna

Married on 08/22/2015

This ground is simply the BEST! My husband and I saw them at another wedding and knew immediately they would be part of our special day. They provided us with acoustic guitar ceremony music, which was unique and beautiful! They then provided cocktail music for us and LASTLY reception music. They were interactive with the crowd and agreed to play our first song with a very special family member, and were incredible at it! They got the crowd going and one of the singers broke out in a 90's rap song with our guests... EVERYONE was on the dance floor. The sax player also got on the dance floor and was SO fun! If you're looking to dance the night away and have a true blast- they are who you want. An expense that we wouldn't trade for anything!

User3765705

2+ years ago

Mirage was AMAZING at our wedding! Bob was a pleasure to work with leading up to out wedding. At the wedding, EVERYONE danced! We had a small but diverse crowd (a wide range of ages and preferences) an everyone loved the music and had an amazing time! After the wedding, guests could not stop telling us how much fun they had, which no doubt had a lot to do with the great music and vibe. I would absolutely recommend Mirage for weddings, parties or any occasion where you're looking to have a blast with your guests!

User2361216

2+ years ago

If I could give Mirage Band 10 stars I would, they were amazing! Mirage Band played at our September 22, 2012 wedding in Rhode Island, they had the crowd on the dance floor the whole night, they played all of the songs we requested, they even let one of our friends sing a song with them, and their performance was perfect! You can tell all of the members of the band have fun on stage and love performing together. Music was one of my top priorities in wedding planning, and Mirage nailed it!

kati may
Kati

Married on 09/25/2009

The Mirage Band is unreal.

Just when you think you're gonna have to sit out the next one... Nope... There's another song that will not allow your feet to leave the dance floor. They can do anything... Any song you dreamed they might not know... They're happy to learn for you.

I choreographed a surprise dance for my groom to a Christina Aguilera song they were unfamaliar with, and I was completely satisfied to have an MP3 played for it. On our Big Day... My bridesmaids and I were ready to groove... And I hear Danielle belting out the lyrics. She sounded better than Christina, as did the rest of the band!

They are having so much fun doing what they do, and it is apparent to everyone. I've never seen a better wedding band. Never.

F
Amanda

Married on 07/07/2007

This is the perfect wedding band. They are such a talented group of people with a great 100% non-cheesy repetoire. Bob is really clear and professional in the upfront communications and on the day-of they took care off all the flow issues and made sure everyone of all the families felt cared for. Above all, the MUSIC ROCKED. We danced all night. I gave out their number three times so far to guests at my party. Highly recommend.