Back to The Bride's Shoppe

crescendogal
Featured
Rita

Married on 07/23/2016

FABULOUS! Not only did Michelle and team help me to find the perfect gown, but they also helped me choose two gorgeous formal cruise gowns. This is THE place to go in Montana! We were also able to get all our men's needs met and bridesmaids. I can't say enough good things!

The Bride's Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Rita! You were beyond gorgeous on your wedding day, and we are so happy for you and Dan! Rock those cruise dresses, girl...we know you will!

J
Jodi

Event date: 03/22/2015

My daughter and I did not intend on buying her prom dress at this time but she tried on the Tony Bowl'S dress and looked amazing so we put it on layaway for the spring. Everyone in the store were helpful and professional
(not 100% sure of the date of prom yet)

The Bride's Shoppe's reply:

She looked AMAZING in that Tony Bowls dress! It was pleasure working with both of you, and we can't wait to see her pictures after prom!

User3696807

2+ years ago

My daughter in law found her dress here and the service was wonderful. Carla was the perfect consultant for helping find the "perfect" dress and also helping with all of the details. Our experience was very positive.

Cassidie
Cassidie

Married on 09/02/2017

4.3

While I ended up buying my gown from another boutique, I still wanted to comment on the Bride's Shoppe. Carla was exceptionally helpful, and very respectful of my budget. She was a huge help in the dressing room and didn't pressure me to feel any certain way about the dresses I tried. I will say the atmosphere of the store wasn't the best. While it was neat, clean, and professional it was also poorly lit in the viewing area (no windows, all fluorescent lights). I rated the value 3. 5 only because I did not make my purchase here, but it was a wonderful experience.

The Bride's Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for your review, Cassidie. We agree with your comments about the lighting in our bridal salon and are happy to report that new LED lights and a chandelier are coming soon! While we are sad that you didn't purchase your wedding gown from us, we're glad you found your dream dress. Please keep us in mind for your accessories...we'd love to work with you again!

User3338441

2+ years ago

I found my gown at a shop in Salt Lake City and discovered my local bridal shop carried the brand. I ordered it through them and everything went very well. The team at the Bride's Shoppe was very professional and accommodating. I made an appointment at the last minute since I was coming from out of town and they were great to work with. I feel that the price I paid for my gown was a standard industry price and not marked up.