Back to The Christina Kateri Band

3 Reviews for The Christina Kateri Band

M
Melissa Lukan

Married on 11/08/2018

Christina is fantastic and reliable!

I'm a wedding planner from Toronto and we were planning a fabulous Michigan wedding from out of country last summer. Live music throughout the day was a huge priority for our clients. The moment I spoke with Christina for the first time I knew she was exactly who we were looking for. Professional, warm, friendly, accommodating, and helpful at every turn. She was thorough throughout all of the planning stages which was such a stress saver for everyone involved.
On the actual wedding day Christina and her team followed through and exceeded our expectations. Both musically and logistically. We hope we can get back to Michigan for another event with her soon! We can't thank you enough for everything! Fabulous doesn't even begin to describe our experience!

The Christina Kateri Band's reply:

Melissa! I can't express enough what a dream it was to work with you and Morgan. :) I loved getting to know you better and join forces to help make A + J's wedding day unforgettable. I wish I could partner with Lustre Events on all of the events my band plays, and I truly hope the opportunity presents itself again! Until then, happy planning and thank you!

Alaine
Alaine Burns

Married on 09/15/2018

Above & Beyond!

The Christina Kateri Band provided such incredible vocals and music at our wedding and we cannot even begin to express how thankful we are! Christina went above and beyond for us in so many ways. She was not only an incredible performer and planner, but such a source of comfort to us during our most stressful moments! THANK YOU for providing such amazing music! I received so many compliments on both the ceremony and reception music. Friends and family both agreed that the music was one of the most memorable parts of the wedding. Ive already recommended her to several of my friends who are planning weddings!

The Christina Kateri Band's reply:

Thank you Lanie! What an incredible day it was! Thank you for having my band and letting us help you celebrate; it was such a joy to be able to participate in this milestone of yours. I know there are amazing things in store for you both, as you continue your life together. I wish you a long life filled with happiness and love!

I
Ian Makowske

Married on 08/18/2018

Best Band - Highly Recommend!

Christina and her band absolutely made our wedding. Christina was incredibly kind, considerate, and easy to work with. She made the process of organizing music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing easy and enjoyable. Her band brought energy and fun and made the evening a truly unique, memorable, and special one for all there (especially us!). We can't thank Christina and her band enough, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for live music at a wedding or any other event.

The Christina Kateri Band's reply:

Wow, thank you Ian! The fellas and I absolutely loved providing your music, and having you join us on drums, too! ;) It's couples like you and Katie, and your amazing family and friends, that make what we do worthwhile. THANK YOU for choosing us and letting us contribute to your big day! I wish you the absolute best!