Back to The Country Canner

8 Reviews for The Country Canner

K
Kristen

Married on 07/28/2018

We ordered jams from Country Canner as favors for our Virginia farm wedding. Working with them with a breeze and the jams were very tasty! Gets really liked them! And when I took a trip to their store in Harrisonburg, I was amazed by the variety of flavors they have!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 07/18/2015

I ordered wedding favors for our wedding for July 18, 2015. I have to say everyone at Country Canner was fantastic! The entire process from start to finish was super easy! Catherine was a pleasure to work with and had no problem adjusting little things on the label to make the perfect one!

Thank you again for all your help Country Canner!

User3474385

2+ years ago

I LOVE the Country Canner. We have been visiting them for years, and when I saw that they provide wedding favors (mini jars of jam), I was so excited. They allowed us to design our own label for the jam, so it would match the rest of our wedding stationery/theme. It turned out beautifully, and of course-- the jam is delicious!

User4061347

2+ years ago

I worked with Nicole from start to finish on 4 oz. Apple butter jars with custom labels. She emailed me EVERY day for over a week to ensure that I not only got the favors in plenty of time for the wedding, but to also make certain that my labels were EXACTLY what I wanted. Nicole was more than willing to use a cutom graphic I sent her. She communicated professionally, gave me multiple options to choose from, encouraged my feedback, and kindly and happily catered to my preferences. I LOVED working with Country Canner at every step of the process, and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to ANY bride as a stress-free wonderful experience!

C
Candice

Married on 10/08/2012

The Country Canner did an amazing job on our wedding favors, small jars of apple butter with customized label. The staff quickly made a customized label, and revised to my EXACT wishes. They turned out beautifully. The whole order was done in about 1 1/2 weeks start to finish. I had done some research to find the best value--and they far exceeded with a quality product for very little cost compared to the others.

Camilla
Camilla

Married on 05/20/2012

The Country Canner sells every type of jam and jelly imaginable. I selected a variety to use for a "biscuit bar, " but they also make great favors. They have a small size that is about half the size of a normal jar of jam. The "Sweetheart jam" was a big hit at my weddding!

Aimee
Aimee

Married on 10/10/2015

I was in a total pinch to find someone to make our wedding favors (our other vendor canceled on us 2 months before the wedding... So frustrating! ) Well Country Canner came to the rescue and was able to provide a product that was better than I imagined being at our wedding. The price was perfect for our budget (including shipping and burlap/lace toppers). Catherine would respond very quickly through email, sometimes even more than once per day, until my label was what I wanted. The ONLY thing I would have a "complaint" about is that I didn't get to talk on the phone with Catherine. It wasn't a big deal to me since she responded much faster through email, but it would've eased my anxiety just a little if we talked on the phone more. Other than that, Country Canner is such a good vendor to go through for wedding favors. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much!

Michele & Leroy
Michele

Married on 08/01/2015

Country Canner was used by one of my brides. ( I'm a wedding coordinator), when it came time for me to get married I definitely wanted a thank you favor that my guest wouldn't just throw away. This was the best fit for us and our money. Great gift, spreading love.