Back to The Crest Center and Pavilion

111 Reviews for The Crest Center and Pavilion

Featured
Mary

Married on 05/25/2018

The Crest Center & Pavilion was the perfect venue for our 5/27 wedding. We wanted a venue that would be private, with an outdoor space for our ceremony and "blank slate" indoor space for our reception, and Crest checked all of the boxes! The views from the Crest Pavilion lawn are absolutely gorgeous and the stone deck provides a perfect spot for cocktail hour, separate from the main reception space. The Pavilion itself has beautiful bones that can be transformed into any style of reception. We opted for a modern, whimsical feel with fabric draping and suspended light fixtures, and it turned out just spectacular.

Amy and Lauren were a delight to work with. They are super organized, responsive, and went above and beyond to ensure all of our concerns were taken care of. I was super particular about the details of pretty much every aspect of our day, and they were never dismissive and worked with me to make sure everything was just right.

The food was also out of this world great! Our guests went out of their way to tell us repeatedly how incredible it was. Their Chef was an absolute delight and it's obvious that he puts a lot of love into the food he serves.

We would choose Crest again in a heartbeat.

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Hi Mary!! Memorial Day Weekend 2018 was really quite magical, wasn’t it?! I am so happy that we had the chance to help execute your vision for the perfect wedding day from the ground up – soft & flowing elegance in Ivory. We love those pictures of your BEAUTIFUL head table décor… just WOW! Can’t wait to see more! :) And we love Chef Allen Dye around here! You are so right – his passion for crafting delicious, local cuisine really shines through his dishes.  I know he enjoyed working with you all as much as we did! Thank you so much for the sweet words; they really make our days brighter! Our Best to you & Mitchell through your journey of life together! – Team M7

T
Taryn Suben

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing! Customer Service is THE BEST in town

From the first call to making the first deposit, the Crest Center stands out among all the others we looked at. I feel so lucky that I get to work with such great people in planning this special day!

Taryn!!!

We absolutely adore you and your mom, Amy, and we will have so much fun planning out all of your wedding day ideas! I am so glad you decided to work with us - we want you to feel like family anytime you're here with us on Crest Mountain! You'll have to come pop in for lunch one day when you're down visiting mom from DC. :-) Thank you so much for the kind words - they mean the WORLD to us!

Sarah Buisson

Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing views

We got married at the Crest Pavilion in June 2019 and were extremely happy with the Crest Pavilion and M7 Events.

The Crest Pavilion is a gorgeous place to host a wedding. The view of the mountains is terrific, providing a beautiful backdrop for the wedding ceremony. The pavilion has ample room inside for large group, with a wide stage, and a beautiful ceiling decorated with string lights. Together these make for a magical evening and plenty of great picture opportunities.

M7 Events has hosted a lot of weddings, and it shows with how smoothly the event went. Leading up to the wedding, Amy and Lauren were always professional and helpful with answering our numerous questions, providing recommendations for what to do on the wedding day, and modifying the layout and contract as the number of attendees changed.

On the actual wedding day, our wedding day coordinator Alla, did an amazing job of coordinating the various vendors and keeping us on track with our schedule. We were particularly touched by her attention to detail, putting together last minute details, ensuring we had time to eat, and ensuring our favorite drink was always available. Alla took care of running the show so we could relax and enjoy the event.

Food from the venue was delicious. We had done the food tasting with the venue a couple months earlier to help us select food that was not only tasty but also would make the most sense for what we had in mind. The venue allowed us to bring our own wine (with corkage fee) and have them pre-order beer from the many breweries in the asheville area for the drinks that were to be served. There was enough food and drinks for everyone.

A few quick tips:
Ask for input regarding the hors d’oeuvres. Some are easier to eat for cocktail hour than others.
M7 Events partners with SoundExtreme. We were extremely happy with Sandy as the MC/DJ.
M7 Events is upfront with this, but keep in mind that any additions to the base package (such as food tasting, linens, or additional rentals) will incur additional fees, which can add up fairly quickly.
During the rehearsal, it was helpful to hear suggestions from the day-of coordinator to ensure the day flowed more smoothly. Alla had great advice from past experience which improved the wedding.

Michelle Kuehl

Married on 05/24/2019

Beyond wonderful

My husband and I are so thankful we chose the Crest Center as our ceremony and reception venue of choice. Amy, Lauren, and the entire staff at the Crest Center took the best care of us, especially as we navigated two moves, the selling and buying of homes, and the discovery that we're expecting our first little one a bit earlier than we planned! They were organized, help keep me on track with deadlines, flexible as I changed my mind (again... And again... ), and patient when I asked my millions of questions. We couldn't be happier, and we received so many compliments from our guests! Thank you for making our wedding so wonderful! -Mr. And Mrs. Randolph

D
Diane Garner

Married on 05/18/2019

Crest Pavilion wow!

Thank you Lauren and Amy for making my daughter’s wedding perfect. The communication and details was beyond my expectations. From the spectular views, great staff and delicious food I couldn’t ask for more.
It was a fairytale wedding.

E
emily

Married on 11/09/2018

Best Wedding Venue in Asheville, NC

Not only was the Crest Center beautiful in aesthetics and scenery, but the staff were well-organized, extremely helpful, and so so pleasant to work with. Thank you for making our wedding day so wonderful!

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Emily! We truly enjoyed planning the wedding of your dreams! :-) Congratulations to you & Phil! -Team M7

Mary

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing venue and incredible service!

The Crest Center made everything SO easy and stress-free! They are super helpful and never made me feel like I was asking too many questions! There's definitely a mountainy house feel, it's just so cozy and warm and perfect for your mountain wedding!

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

We absolutely loved planning the perfect day for you & Seth!! I'm so glad that we could help make your planning process stress-free - that is exactly why we do what we do! :-) Your honey jar favors were so cute too, Mary! Can't wait for you guys to come back and visit us - we LOVE seeing our local couples!! -Team M7

Angela

Married on 08/11/2018

Every part of working with them was stressfree and I could not have seen my day and process going more smoothly!

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Angela - I am so happy to hear that we accomplished our goal of a stress-free planning process!! We love taking care of all the little details for our couples to ensure that you're able to enjoy the wedding day of your dreams! :-) Thank you, Angela, and we just know you & Cody are loving married life! -Team M7

Arlyn

Married on 07/15/2018

I am so happy we chose The Crest Center for the place to have our wedding! The view from there is gorgeous! When I first stepped into The Crest Center I knew that was the place I wanted to get married in. I really appreciated how professional and welcoming the staff was. They were really quick to respond to my questions and very flexible to my last minute changes. They truly wanted to make sure our day was exactly want we wanted.
The day of the wedding went so smoothly thanks to the bridal attendants and event manger. I don't know what I would have done without them. They made sure that we were well taken care of and having a good time. At the same time they made sure that everything went according to what we had planned.
I highly recommend The Crest Center for not only being such a beautiful venue but also for the wonderful staff that will make sure to make your dream wedding a reality!

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind & thoughtful review, Arlyn!! You and Alex are seriously just the sweetest couple ever - and your photos turned out amazing, by the way! :-) Our staff was thrilled to hear that they could help bring together the perfect evening for you both. Congrats to a gorgeous couple so in love!! - Team M7

Christa

Married on 06/23/2018

Choosing to have my wedding with M7 at the Crest Center was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I could not have asked for a better group of professionals. They seriously know their stuff! Every person I spoke with was friendly and reassuring. We planned mostly over the phone and emails since I live in Wisconsin. It was a worry of mine that miscommunications might happen, but everything was well-organized, incredibly solid, and we were all on the same page throughout the whole process. The big day went off without a hitch - I can't think of a single thing that went wrong! I had several of my friends and family come up to me afterwards telling me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thanks to them my wedding day was my dreams made reality. I felt like a princess and the Crest Center was the perfect fairy-tale setting to add to that feeling. If you want to get married in Asheville (or in general! ), this is definitely the place to do so!

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

David & Christa - from hearing the heart-warming story of how you two fell in love, to seeing you both say "I do" in front of family & friends, we absolutely loved making magic happen on your wedding day with us at The Crest Center! It really was a pleasure working with such a sweet couple - and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together! Thank you so much for the kind review; your words make our hearts sing!! :-) - Team M7

Madison

Married on 06/23/2018

Our wedding was perfect! Thank you Crest Pavilion for remembering and providing everything we asked for!

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Madison! It really was a pleasure working with you & your families to execute the perfect summertime soiree :-) Congratulations!! - Team M7

P
Patty

Married on 06/16/2018

The Crest Center and Pavilion was the most beautiful venue to have our wedding. All of the event staff and M7 event cooridnators made the wedding planning process so smooth and easy. They helped our vision come alive and gave us the most beautiful setting to gather friends and family. We were married on the lawn behind the Pavilion and held our reception inside the Pavilion. Our guests still have not stopped talking about the views, food, and overall feeling of the whole night. If you are looking for a scenic outdoor wedding in the mountains, I cannot recommend The Crest Center enough.

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Patty & Pep - we totally miss you guys already!! We really loved planning with you & your mom, Patty; you all were a hoot! :-) Your wedding dress was SO unique and flattering, and the videography from the big day seriously moves us all to tears. AND the adorable Peppermint Patty party favors?! Too freakin' cute. I am so happy we could help bring your dream wedding day to life!! Best wishes on your journey together throughout married life!

Amanda

Married on 06/02/2018

I can not thank everyone at the Crest Center and M7 event solutions enough! We had an absolutely perfect wedding and reception! Our ceremony was held on the overlook deck and it was the perfect backdrop! The staff was so easy to work with and everything was handled professionally and perfectly! All of our guests have raved about how amazing the staff, venue, food, and everything was! We will recommend the Crest Center to anyone and everyone! We truly thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts!

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Eddie & Amanda, where to begin... we just LOVE your love for each other! It really shined on your big day together (and a couple of us working the event may have teared up at how beautiful your ceremony was!). You guys rock - and are hilarious!! Thank you for being such a down to earth, genuine couple to work with. :) We are so thankful to have had the chance to get to know you and help create the wedding of your dreams! Wishing you both a life of happiness together! -Team M7

Stephanie

Married on 04/07/2018

The Crest Center was the perfect venue for our wedding! The entire staff was super professional, helpful, but most of all super sweet. I could not thank them enough for all of their help with every little detail to make our wedding day perfect. I would recommend them in a heart beat! You will not go wrong :-)

Hey Stephanie!

Thank you for the glowing review!!! :) We just loved hosting you & Zachary's big day here at The Crest Center! I'm so glad we could help in building the perfect evening for you both!

Wishing you lots of love & laughter,
-Team M7

Kelsey

Married on 11/11/2017

Dream venue! Dream wedding! This florida beach bride got her dream mountain wedding!

R
Rachel

Married on 11/04/2017

We had our wedding this past weekend and it was beyond our expectations! From the start the M7 Team that comes with this venue has been amazing. We could not have planned this without them. They are extremely professional and made the wedding planning process fun and stress free. We planned our wedding from a few hours away meeting with the team once to pick out the venue and an additional time to set wedding details. They never once made me feel like I was a burden when I would email them asking questions, and instead they would respond that day often times with many recommendations for vendors etc depending on the questions. They had us fill out a survey at the beginning and sent us a detailed budget of what it would look like if we selected them. I loved that! We came in almost exact on the final number. Emily was our bridal attendant and she was great as well! The Crest Center views are amazing, and the inside is gorgeous needing minimal decorations. They also never tried to upscale and if anything were honest and helped try to keep to the budget. It was a beautiful day and all of our out of town guests loved it as well! Food was amazing! We are food snobs and I was worried because I've had bad food at weddings, but that was definitely not the case here. The filey mignon was cooked prefect as well. I recommend this venue to anyone who wants to experience a beautiful venue in Asheville without the huge price tag! You get an amazing team to also help you create a dream wedding! I could write so much more this venue and The M7 team is the best!

Shyma

Married on 10/22/2017

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at the Crest Center and Pavillion! They did everything possible to make our wedding day perfect. The venue is breathtaking with the most amazing mountain views and all our guests loved it! Working with the ladies at the Crest Center was so easy and fun - I didn't have to stress about anything during the wedding planning process. They were extremely responsive to all my questions (and trust me, I had a lot of them) and were so helpful during the weekend of the wedding. I highly recommend the Crest Center and am so happy we chose to have our wedding there!

Chloe

Married on 10/20/2017

I cannot thank the Crest Center and Pavilion enough for their incredible service in creating the most perfect wedding day for my husband and I. From booking the venue to our bridal attendant meeting to the big day, Amy, Lauren and Emily worked very hard to make sure everything was as smooth as possible and that all of our questions were answered. I couldn't have asked for a more talented and professional team of people to work with! Every guest commented not only on the beauty of the venue, but also on the professionalism and attentiveness of the staff, not to mention the delicious food and drink! We knew the moment we saw the Crest Center that it would be the most beautiful venue for our wedding and we were very right. They did an AMAZING job decorating everything exactly the way we had envisioned. We are so thankful to you guys, especially to Lauren for being the most incredible bridal attendant. She made sure we always had something to drink and were able to eat. She also kept our bridal party organized and made sure everything ran smoothly the whole night through. From the bottom of our heart, THANK YOU! Do yourself a favor and book this incredible venue, I promise you won't regret it!

Angie

Married on 09/24/2017

My husband and I had an incredible experience at the Crest Center and Pavilion. Amy and her entire staff were professional, very helpful and accommodating. Everything went smoothly from the day of first contact to the day of the wedding. The food was excellent and the venue itself is beautiful and well maintained. We are so happy we chose the Crest Center for our wedding. The day was absolutely perfect.

D
Deborah

Married on 08/12/2017

Beautiful venue and mountain setting. The sales assistances made the wedding planning super simple and stress free. The day of the wedding it rain 15 minutes prior to the ceremony and the staff quickly wiped the chairs in time for the ceremony. The rain & clouds provided an incredible sunset! M7 provided delicious appetizers that disappeared quickly and bartenders were so fast that guests were served immediately, all 225 of them:). Our guests raved about the delicious food, beef tenderloin and taco bar, who knew Grouper tacos could be so popular. And let me do a shout out to Serena at Sugar Cloud for her over the top cake and dessert bar, Merimont Florist for flowers that lasted two weeks and Elite Limo for the trolley's that set the fun wedding mood. Again, the Crest provided a 5 star wedding!

Steve

Married on 07/14/2017

My wife and I had a fantastic experience with the Crest Center. It began with the sales team (Amy, Emily, Lauren) laying out all of our options and doing a great job answering our questions. They were very prompt in responding to our numerous requests. The contract was very detailed and they made changes as we requested. Elizabeth did a great job as our bridal attendant and was attentive and helpful at every turn. Stephen was a fabulous DJ and was very open to our desires but made great suggestions as well. The food, bartenders and wait staff was top notch as well. Really have no complaints and everything went off well. Great communication and product overall and I would highly recommend!

Karina

Married on 06/17/2017

Crest made everything so easy! It was wonderful being able to book a venue that took care of all of the little things so that by deciding on them, I was basically halfway done :) Their vendor lists made the rest even easier. Everyone was so receptive and responsive to all of my questions and they worked hard to make our special day perfect!

Kaleigh

Married on 04/07/2017

BOOK THIS AMAZING VENUE! I could not be more happy! I began planning my wedding while I was deployed and my fiance was in California and Amy and Emily made everything so perfect! They both responded to emails within 24 hours (at the most, usually just one or two if I sent it on a work day) and answered everything in so much detail. There was literally no curiosity because everything was laid out and simply stated. They were extremely flexible when setting up my detail meeting to fit my schedule. They have talked through every detail with me. From questions about the types of decorations that will be best/easiest for the venue, even introducing my out of town photographer to an in town photographer to ensure she can get the best quality photos. Anything I have asked they have happily handled or pointed me in the right direction! They even showed my mother around the venue since she toured it while I am still deployed. I haven't even had my wedding yet and I am beyond excited. They have literally removed any venue/ceremony/reception stress I have had. You can definitely tell they truly care about their clients and ensuring its a day to remember! YOU WILL LOVE THEM!

Allison

Married on 03/28/2017

We had our wedding at Crest Pavilion and everything was amazing! The venue, food, staff, and help were so great! ALl our guests had such an amazing time. The view was unbeatable from the back of the venue. The staff is very responsive to any and all questions and are very punctual. Crest and M7 are very organized and took care of every detail that we needed done! Thank you to all who made our day a dream wedding!

Chance

Married on 12/31/2016

Our experience with The Crest Center and Pavilion was incredible. Lauren, Emily, and Amy were SO responsive - especially in the days leading up to our wedding when I needed quick responses. They accommodated all of our ever changing wedding details with such a positive attitude. In fact, they seems HAPPY to help us with all of our crazy requests. Our ' day of' attendant, Molly, was fabulous. She was on top of everything and did a great job in easing my mind. We couldn't ask for a better venue with a better view and we're so incredibly grateful and thankful for The Crest Pavilion. Our wedding was perfect.