Back to The Erica Berg Collective

| Columbia, SC See photos, pricing and details

34 Reviews for The Erica Berg Collective

User4543404

2+ years ago

The Erica Berg Collective was one of the best decisions we made for our vendors! My husband and I both wanted live music, but it wasn't quite in our budget. Erica Berg was more than willing to work with us and we were able to have a three piece band during our dinner hour, and then she DJed during the dancing portion of our reception. Her singing is incredible and her DJing had just the right balance! She was wonderful to work with, responsive, and laid back. I would work with her again in a heart beat!

G
Gary

Married on 10/24/2015

We simply could not have asked for a better option than The Erica Berg Collective. We elected to utilize both the band and Erica as a DJ/MC for the event. All night long we received so many compliments on how amazing the band was and how special it seemed to have them performing at the reception. Personally, I have to agree. On top of that, Erica was the most helpful, attentive MC we could have asked for and she was completely flexible with our music selections and taste. This was absolutely a decision my wife and I are proud of that made our special day even more special.

User4197529

2+ years ago

Our wedding ceremony and reception were in two separate places. Erica was able to set it up for us to have different musicians at both places with ease. On top of Erica taking care of everything and being extremely easy to work with, she and the band were fantastic. We had a couple special requests (and sent them in a little late) - Erica was gracious enough to have the band learn our requested songs quickly. We were unsure of specific songs and the order in which they should be played - Erica was hugely helpful here, too.

As a band, a DJ, or a combination, Erica and the band helped make our day special by setting a great tone for the day and into the night. We would highly recommend The Erica Berg Collective for any party or event - I couldn't imagine an easier process for such an important part of our wedding day. Erica also has a really fun and dynamic energy about her that helped set the tone for our wedding day and night. Everyone at the wedding had a blast dancing the night away thanks to Erica and her team. We are so happy that The Erica Berg Collective was part of our big day!

User5547420

2+ years ago

Erica is awesome! She's down to earth, easy to work with, and talented. She caters to your budget and your vision. I never had to worry about the music because I was confident she would do a great job. She makes sure everyone has a good time. You won't be disappointed!

T
Taylor

Married on 08/29/2015

My now husband and I first met Erica at a bridal festival in Greenville, SC. We connected with Erica immediately but were still skeptical whether a band was going to be "in the budget". After meeting up with Erica again to talk about the wedding and whether her and her band would be a fit, we were sold. Erica went above and beyond to create a plan that would fit our unique desires. Her passion for music and serving her clients radiates off of her, and with only having listened to a few youtube videos, we felt confident we were making the right decision.

We could not have been happier with our choice to go with The Erica Berg Collective and can honestly say the most incredible night of our lives would not have been the same without them. Every song they played was perfect and Erica's unique and beautiful voice set such a warm and fun atmosphere. After two hours of the band playing, Erica wrapped up the night with two hours of DJing, skillfully, selecting all the right songs. Whether it's as MC, lead singer, or DJ, Erica knows exactly how to take charge and what to say to make the party come to life.

If you are thinking about choosing The Erica Berg Collective for your special event, do yourself a favor and go for it. You will not regret it!

J
Jeannine

Married on 08/22/2015

Splendid performance from beginning to end. Top notch live music and then DJ tunes - it was a pleasure to work with Erica!

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/15/2015

Erica and her band are fun and easy to work with. She was responsive during planning. Her voice is strong and beautiful and my guests adored her. I highly recommend her!

M
Matt

Married on 05/12/2018

4.7

We hired the Erica Berg Collective for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception, and they did not disappoint! Erica performed all of the 'first dance' song vocals live and they were incredible! The price matches the performance. The sound perfectly filled the ballroom and was not too loud. We loved the live music mixed in with a few 'DJed' tracks.

My only critique of them is that at some points the announcements during the reception were not on point. For example, we were cutting the cake and no one realized we were cutting the cake until the father of the bride asked them to announce it again, not sure what happened there. BUT otherwise they put on a show and hosted the party very well.

The Erica Berg Collective's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words, Matt. We hate that the cake cutting announcement wasn't loud enough the first time it was announced, but we sure are glad you enjoyed everything else! We had a fantastic time with you and Allison and we wish you two all the best. Cheers! :)

A
Allison

Married on 10/20/2018

Danced the night away!

Receptive to our wants and requests and did an incredible job getting the party started and keeping it going! Music was great! We had Erica, herself, DJ and a colleague played guitar for the ceremony- which we loved. Would definitely recommend!

The Erica Berg Collective's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Allie. I enjoyed working with you, and I know that you and Mike have many, many years of happiness ahead of you :) My best to you both! —Erica