Back to The Event Loft

| Orange County, CA See photos, pricing and details

2 Reviews for The Event Loft

User2653286

2+ years ago

I have personally worked with The Event Loft and the owner has asked me to work as an officiant for five of the company provided weddings in the last 4 months. The individual who has contacted me has been a male. Which then leads me to meet the couples who ask me to assist them with the ceremony aspects of their weddings.

The weddings and quality of service that has been provided to these 5 weddings have been spectacular. The clients that I have had the pleasure to work with have been great. Truly, I would enjoy working with this company again.

From my understanding the Event Loft pre-screens their clientele and this is much appreciated in assisting couples who desire to receive the greatest attention to detail in their ceremonial and counseling from my services.

After reading the previous post from someone who seems to have a score or vendetta to settle - I am shocked to have read what was written. Thomas has been pleasant and easy to work with in regards to events that I have been asked to work. I highly recommend The Event Loft's team for an event.

User2717403

2+ years ago

I want to start off by saying that I would not be where I am today with my bridal career without the help from The Event Loft. I met the team 1 year ago for an event and I was asked to do the hair and makeup for their models. The event turned out amazing! The Ice freezer with a bar inside, and the sushi models were a hit! One of the best yet , so happy I had the pleasure of working with them.

I am a freelance makeup and hair stylist and I live in the OC, so it works out perfect when The Event Loft calls me for an event. From brides to Charity events they are so professional and comfortable to work with.

I have been extremely lucky with every single bride The Event Loft has referred to me. The brides come from all over the world to have the beautiful destination beach wedding, and The Event Loft gives them that special experience they will never forget.

My Aunt was telling me how she couldn't find a wedding planner who understood what she wanted and listened to the little details. So I explained to my aunt that I work with The Event Loft and they plan beautiful weddings and they are so unique to each Bride and Groom. So my aunt met with The Event Loft and it couldn't be a better fit! She got married on July 7th and chose the Chateau-Palmer in Fallbrook, San Diego property. Hands down the most magical and beautiful wedding I have ever seen! I know my aunt would agree too =]

I know a wedding day is something that you want to remember and cherish for the rest of your life. The Event Loft is the only team I would trust on my special day!